myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@laflare82

ATM eyebrow girl and eyebrow girls mother are the only ones that you can date in the game and you can only date ONE person per game. For me the only 2 I'm really interested with ATM are the sis and mom first then maybe later check out Laura and the other characters but I haven't played it for awhile as each time you have to restart from the beginning with each update.

Reactions: phreadom

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
No Content yet..Well thats just BS..I guess the only thing players coming back here for is the Trans and Models.
Yeah, but that's the same way for most games here. Also, the update hasn't come out since November, so I don't get why you'd say "no content yet".

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
Mom got sick? In the form of a maid, it is clear that with legs it was really bad, how sorry such a good woman was.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, looks like it. And I have a feeling it will be one of those disappointing/barely any content update, whenever it comes out. I hope I'm wrong though, but the pattern is right there. We've all seen it before.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
It is not abandoned. Dev is a freelancer and had a lot of work. He also had a broken hand.

Hey guys. Just a quick update. Rendering is going well so and the new update will feature some good content as well as some much awaited stuff. I aim to release BETA 2 by the end of April assuming my IRL workload doesnt get any more hectic.
Thanks for your support as always
Stay awesome
Thundy

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
It is not abandoned. Dev is a freelancer and had a lot of work. He also had a broken hand.

Hey guys. Just a quick update. Rendering is going well so and the new update will feature some good content as well as some much awaited stuff. I aim to release BETA 2 by the end of April assuming my IRL workload doesnt get any more hectic.
Stay awesome
Thundy
Something Tells me This is gonna be a Good Year!!:sneaky::sneaky:

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018

Stay awesome
Thundy
Well, I hope it doesn't get abandoned, I like the game.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Its not abandoned. Try visiting the site just once.
He had an accident that left him unable to function with a keyboard, and have been updating on progress with his vblogs since he was able again.

magus448

May 22, 2018
I can't remember but I think Nikki is Laura's friend and I believe that Laura told her that she couldn't do anything with him if I remember correctly.
Nikki was supposed to be her cousin. What she told her is still messed up. :mad: Seems that whole side quest was one big tease.

Sl0th

Aug 9, 2017
nope, last post Apr 7 talking about release at the end of the month....hope he is nothing like Aorrta

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes