Addy Da Daddy

Feb 4, 2018
Deeper 0.0.795p-pc (778 mb rar pc original)

134 mb rar unofficial PC compressed (slightly reduced image/video quality, audio/music removed):

done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)
thanks a lot !!! man , you are surely gonna be the next bas (ive been seeing your compressed stuff these past few days and i must say you are doing quite a good job) Keep it Up :)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Abandoned???
Sadly it begins to look like it. Only update in a month is a reposting of a subscribestar notification, that was posted a month before that. And its about same length since he told about a soon coming update.

Nothing on his blog, youtube or discord recently.
you can put abandon tag on it now
Tap the brakes a bit, everyone! This game is not abandoned. From Thundy's Discord (6/9/19):

Thundorn Last Sunday at 6:45 AM
Still working on games despite reports of my stuff being abandoned. Will post when I have something to post :giggle:

So please stop spreading unsubstantiated claims about the status of this game. Hang in there; he's working on things. I know Buddawg mentioned this, but remember, Thundy doesn't have a Patreon account anymore, so Discord is probably the best place for news right now.

kappajoe

Mar 19, 2019
" Thundorn Last Sunday at 6:45 AM
Still working on games despite reports of my stuff being abandoned. Will post when I have something to post"

i don't care about stuff. in this thread people judge the game. and this sounds like he is dropping the game for another game. we see this a lot. most of the time it doesn't turn out so well for dev's reputation and fanbase. i hope he will finish what he started first. but i absolutely understand he is not motivated. he deserved more then one donator. he put so much work in his web page and he was free in terms of patron rules. best of luck, thundorn.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
" Thundorn Last Sunday at 6:45 AM
Still working on games despite reports of my stuff being abandoned. Will post when I have something to post"

i don't care about stuff. in this thread people judge the game. and this sounds like he is dropping the game for another game. we see this a lot. most of the time it doesn't turn out so well for dev's reputation and fanbase. i hope he will finish what he started first. but i absolutely understand he is not motivated. he deserved more then one donator. he put so much work in his web page and he was free in terms of patron rules. best of luck, thundorn.
My point primarily is that it's not technically abandoned, or he would say as much. ("Stuff" includes Deeper, btw.) Especially when it comes to rules on this forum, he has recently communicated, so this game should not be labeled Abandoned. Prior to the recent Patreon crackdown and his leaving that platform, he was already involved with more than just Deeper, so this is no change. He's continuing to work on the same projects he was prior to leaving Patreon.

Reactions: kappajoe

kappajoe

Mar 19, 2019
My point primarily is that it's not technically abandoned, or he would say as much. ("Stuff" includes Deeper, btw.) Especially when it comes to rules on this forum, he has recently communicated, so this game should not be labeled Abandoned. Prior to the recent Patreon crackdown and his leaving that platform, he was already involved with more than just Deeper, so this is no change. He's continuing to work on the same projects he was prior to leaving Patreon.
yeah. i am not trying to be part of any abandoned discussion. i check his web site every now and then. i just would like to see the finished game in a couple of years.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yeah. i am not trying to be part of any abandoned discussion. i check his web site every now and then. i just would like to see the finished game in a couple of years.
Yeah, I'm (im)patiently waiting for the new version of Deeper myself. He was gonna rebuild it to a better engine (RenPy? Can't remember for sure now) as well as adding content for the new version. I'm not sure where he is on the progress of that. I trust he is making progress, though. Keep in mind that he also injured his fingers not too long ago, so I'm sure that's also slowed things down considerably, at least while they were on the mend.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So the last update for this was November last year?

It's already in Ren'py.
Oh, yeah. Too long since I played it. Maybe just rebuilding it from the ground up, then. Like I said, I can't remember specifics, just that he was redoing the code he had so it would work better for what he had in mind.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Tap the brakes a bit, everyone! This game is not abandoned. From Thundy's Discord (6/9/19):

Thundorn Last Sunday at 6:45 AM
Still working on games despite reports of my stuff being abandoned. Will post when I have something to post :giggle:

So please stop spreading unsubstantiated claims about the status of this game. Hang in there; he's working on things. I know Buddawg mentioned this, but remember, Thundy doesn't have a Patreon account anymore, so Discord is probably the best place for news right now.
Well.. my post is the very day before his update.. after two months of no words at all.. promising last a very soon update. So it was legit enough to consider that he had left it hanging.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well.. my post is the very day before his update.. after two months of no words at all.. promising last a very soon update. So it was legit enough to consider that he had left it hanging.
It was only a month since his last update on Discord. I definitely think he could have communicated more often, but plenty of developers don't post any kind of update for a month or two and then release. I obviously prefer if they post updates, comments, etc., more often, but to me a month doesn't feel like things were left unresolved. But I can understand that it may have felt that way to others. I wouldn't, though, go jumping straight to "It's abandoned" like some people were. That seems a tad extreme.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
It was only a month since his last update on Discord. I definitely think he could have communicated more often, but plenty of developers don't post any kind of update for a month or two and then release. I obviously prefer if they post updates, comments, etc., more often, but to me a month doesn't feel like things were left unresolved. But I can understand that it may have felt that way to others. I wouldn't, though, go jumping straight to "It's abandoned" like some people were. That seems a tad extreme.
It wasnt a month. He reposted a post from a month earlier. Not even commenting on the games, but the paysite he uses. Thats not an update, thats stalling. Its considering he has four platforms to communicate on, not acceptable for someone who wants ppl to pay him monthly. So yeah, it had to be considered if he was bailing. Its not really extreme, its rather normal... could u work at a place and never ever show any progress, work or even an update to your boss without getting fired? Nah.. extreme is saying its abandoned after 2 weeks, or 1 week. Besides, these questions on wether he was abandoning it, did get him to post a responce finally. So either way, it had an effect.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
From thundorn.com:

Hey everyone!​

For those of you who have been keeping up with Twitter ( ) or watching you will already know that I have been putting in a lot of hours in my IRL work. Bills to pay etc etc. That has made working on Deeper quite difficult simply because I need time to test everything, and with a game as large as Deeper already is that takes a lot of hours. In real terms what this means is that Deeper is going to take much longer to develop and release updates for but rest assured I AM working on it!​

Bone of ancients is another story. I don’t develop games for money. Been there done that and when I tried to do it as an Indie, just didn’t get enough support to make it worth the stress and so I do it for the love of gaming and coding. Bone of ancients is going to be a good story but at the moment I have no passion for it and have for the moment put it on the back burner until I feel that I would be giving all of my attention.​

So is it all bad news?​

There is good news indeed. I have taken all the lessons learned from Deeper (and working on Red-Swallow) and applied them to a new version of the game engine. It still uses Ren’Py so all you cheaters and would-be hackers can still mess up my hard work ;) but its much slicker and currently running bug free. Migrating Deeper over would simply be too huge of a task to undertake so instead as a showcase for the engine I would like to introduce:​

Hopeless Infatuation.​

You play Dave, a lazy teenager who spends his days playing video games and masturbating. Your father was a banker but was caught having an affair with his secretary and so your Mom divorced him and took his money and big ass mansion and now you live there together with Mom and your sister Nikki. Life should be pretty sweet but your Mom is hassling you about getting a job or doing something worthwhile with your time otherwise she will send you to “The Ranch”. Can you find a way to keep your Mom happy whilst not sacrificing your leisure time?​

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes