DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
yeah, it seems to be my only option is to clean the pool for $20, wait a week, then clean the pool again for $20, rinse, repeat

Edit: I finally talked to Laura, and she mentioned my lack of a job, so we will see where that goes. I get impatient sometimes.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Anyway to bypass the money grind?

I play these games for the story and to fap, not to play farmville.
yeah, it seems to be my only option is to clean the pool for $20, wait a week, then clean the pool again for $20, rinse, repeat

Edit: I finally talked to Laura, and she mentioned my lack of a job, so we will see where that goes. I get impatient sometimes.
You could cheat the money if you want, Enable console, then load your save, Shift-O, type jake.cash=100 (change 100 to whatever amount you want), You can use unren to activate the console.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Very little content with the mom or sister but there are 2 girls that you can date but if you pick one then you are pigeon holed to that one person forever. For me I avoided both of them as I'm not interested in either one and would rather do things with the sister and mother instead.

215303j

does he only have 2 subscribers to his thundorn-games site.
It's a pity. The game is certainly unique, especially with the way that events trigger or not.
I'm still not sure if I like that, but at least it's innovative!
I hope he'll get more support when the game matures a bit further.

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Good morning!

I am currently uploading a beta version which will be accessible to supporters today and the general public within a couple of weeks. My IRL workload is pretty heavy at the moment so I will be changing the P and S versions slightly. Patrons / subscribers will still get a unique version of the game with certain perks and items but there wont be any new patron only scenes for a while as I simply can't keep up with the additional workload. Instead Patrons will get their version significantly earlier than the general public.

I have only added a small amount of content to this beta version as I am aware that people are keen to get a new version, I will be working hard to get more content into the game from now on and of course as promised will push out more laura content asap

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
Wow this game REALLY needs a rollback system.

Dude I get you're trying to make the choices matter by disabling rollbacks but you disabled it for normal talking too? The amount of times I had to reload a save and sit through the long ass loading just because I clicked too fast and miss some some parts of the conversation is just ridiculous.

Also why is the loading so long? (And really tiny) I've never experienced this issue in a renpy game before

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Ivan1000

Extract game files using Unren load script.rpy file in notepad and search for rollback if you find it change False to True and then overwrite file if it's not there try the options.rpy file. Once you have changed it to True. Close game if it's open and start game and load file and rollback should work.

Reactions: Ivan1000

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
Amazing, the game keeps crashing every time I try to go on a second date with Christine

Yeap, not touching this game till it hits 0.1.1 or something (or till an update that polishes the gameplay)

@myuhinny @Hones thks for helping me solve the rollback and money problem

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It means wait for 2 days and then you can download it. Not to mention that there is only like 5 subscribers and the chance that one of them posts something here is next to nil.

Reactions: Hones

mattyTheOne

Oct 12, 2017
It means wait for 2 days and then you can download it. Not to mention that there is only like 5 subscribers and the chance that one of them posts something here is next to nil.
Well I wouldn't know without asking would I. If not, no worries not a problem waiting is it.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes