4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
UPDATED! New 'home workout' mod version 1.1! This stand-alone mod allows you to gain additional AP per turn (up to 9 max) by working out regularly. 'Use it or lose it' though, if you stop working out you'll end up back where you started. Version 1.1 has no new features compared to version 1.0 but the code was improved to be compatible with other mods which influence the amount of AP per turn. Thank you Mr_Shaky for helping me improve the code!

If you downloaded version 1.0 please delete it and replace it with version 1.1 using the updated link below. Version 1.1 is backward compatible so if you saved games with version 1.0 they will work.

link removed, please check post #2,103 below.

Last edited:

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
Updated ModsMenu to 1.7
New feature is the ability to check for mod updates.
1683746669163.png
1683746646536.png
Works for all my mods by default*.
Other mod creators will have to set up and maintain it for themselves but it's not complicated.

*If you're using the defects version of ShakyMod_Parts update it to 1.0

Last edited:

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
I'm not sure if anyone is still looking here because the game has been abandoned for a long time now. I'm still posting here just in case. If you are curious about this game check out the Discord link on page 1.

'Home Workout' version 2.0 is now available! This stand-alone mod allows you to gain additional AP per turn (up to 9 max) by working out regularly. 'Use it or lose it' though, if you stop working out you'll end up back where you started. This version adds hundreds of image files including my first attempts at adult content! You'll also have the opportunity to learn boxing and yoga from training bots and to fool around with them too! Version 2.0 is compatible with previous versions and saved files should all work. Please check out the readme included. Hope you enjoy it!

Note: The zip file is very large (1.51GB), sorry. I'm looking into image file compression for the future.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
still hoping this game (engine???) gets somehow turned into something expansive

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Hi! Still chugging away making mods for DSCS, here's my first bot mod. It uses bot images from my other 'squirrel mods' but the other mods are NOT required to use these bots. The bot mod does require 'ShakyMod_Parts' which is a gold standard mod used by virtually everyone, thanks Mr_Shaky!

If you haven't checked the Discord site for DSCS you should!

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Hi! I think this is unlikely but if you've tried any of the squirrel mods and had trouble with the disk space they use I can help. I compressed the images in the mods about 4X and links to the compressed images are on the DSCS site on Discord. I'm not posting them here as a way of encouraging you to check out the Discord site (link on page 1 of this thread!). It's pretty hard to tell the difference in image quality between the images in the mod and the compressed images available on Discord. Cheers!

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
Are people still adding new bots? At least it seems there are no new listed here .. so i guess on Discord or not all?

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Are people still adding new bots? At least it seems there are no new listed here .. so i guess on Discord or not all?
Not many bot mods have been added in a long time. Unfortunately this game was abandoned almost a year ago and there isn't much activity. Not everyone posts here any more, you should check Discord too.

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Found a bug in Night School Quest, here's an update. Version 2.2 has the bug fixed and also the large .png files were replaced with smaller .webp files. (Bug: consequences were often applied to the wrong bot.)

qwert0951

Sep 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The link to Nekofreak mod is dead, is there any alternatives to get it ?

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
The link to Nekofreak mod is dead, is there any alternatives to get it ?
Hi qwert0951, I downloaded Nekofreak's mod some time ago, here's a link to a re-post. I'll leave it up for a few days, please let me know when you've downloaded it.

(link deleted)

Nekofreak: If you want this post taken down let me know and I will delete it.

To be honest I've never used this mod because it deletes the bots built into the game when you use it. At this point I've learned how to make mods so I could "mod his mod" so to speak to prevent this but I haven't done it.

Last edited:
Reactions: qwert0951

StormR

Nov 6, 2017
does anyone know to to fix this?
Mod id: <failed to load>
Mod filename: mods/ShakyMod_Defects.json
Error: invalid syntax (ShakyMod_Defects.json, line 1)

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
does anyone know to to fix this?
Mod id: <failed to load>
Mod filename: mods/ShakyMod_Defects.json
Error: invalid syntax (ShakyMod_Defects.json, line 1)
Hi RosalineCrimson, have you modified the file? The reason I ask is that line 1 in this mod file is a comment line so when an error says invalid syntax on line 1 it's surprising. If you haven't modified the file it's possible it became corrupted somehow. Have you tried downloading it again? There are links to all of Mr_Shaky's mods in post #169 from 1/8/2022. Hope this helps, good luck!

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes