4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
"cobbling together" is the best way to describe it.
Mr_Shaky's new 'ModsMenu' mod is something that will help assuming mod writers use it. I'm working on it for my mods and it should take a few days for me to implement and test. With this you can learn if you installed all the files you need for each mod.

UPDATE: I just posted revisions of my 4 squirrel mods on Discord. I'll post them here once I get a little feedback to make sure they are working properly. If you want to get them now check out Radnor's Discord site (link on page 1).

UPDATE 2: Updated mods are posted, see #2084.

Last edited:

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Here are updated versions of the squirrel mods. They now support Mr_Shaky's 'ModsMenu' mod. His mod checks to see that the mods you are using are installed properly. In order for it to do it's stuff mods need to be updated. I think this is a great idea and I hope other people update their mods too.

All of the updated squirrel mods are backward compatible, you can replace older versions of squirrel mods with the new ones without breaking your saved games. Each mod now includes a 'readme' with a brief description, requirements/recommendations for other mods, and version history. Cheers!

IMPORTANT UPDATE! Please remove old versions of my mods before installing new versions. Having multiple versions installed can cause serious problems. All files in my mods start with 'squirrel'.

squirrel_night_school - see post 2,113 below

Last edited:

Osmarayerath

Nov 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do its in Android version?

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
How do its in Android version?
I think I can help. I play on my old Android tablet as well as my PC. My tablet is low memory so I have to strip out all of the animations from 'assets' folder included with bot mods, I hope you have more memory than I do (only 10 GB in my tablet). This is where mod files go in my tablet, I believe it will the same for your device. In 'File Manager' open 'Internal Storage', then open 'Android', and finally 'data'. Find 'com.radnor.games.dscs' and open it, then open 'files', then open 'game', and finally open 'mods' (create it if necessary). This is where mods go. Let me know if this works for you, hope it does!

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Hi All, I'm posting an updated version 2.0 of my Night School quest mod which includes graphics. I hope you find it more interesting this way. It's backward compatible with previous versions and it requires no other mods. There is a 'readme' included. JohnDagger helped me out by testing a pre-release version and both of us think it's ready to go. If you have any issues please let me know and I'll do my best to fix things. Cheers!

IMPORTANT UPDATE! Please remove old versions of my mods before installing new versions. Having multiple versions installed can cause serious problems. All files in my mods start with 'squirrel'.

squirrel_night_school - see post 2,113 below.

Last edited:
Reactions: SmaugTheDragon
Sep 1, 2019
Has this actually been abandoned? Or just no updates for a while. I hope it isn't abandoned, I really liked this as an idea for a game.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Has this actually been abandoned? Or just no updates for a while. I hope it isn't abandoned, I really liked this as an idea for a game.
Not really abandoned, just put on indefinite hold.

Dev's post from mid-Dec. 2022 regarding the status of the game:
Not completely dead, but will be on hold for long time. At some point i will return to game or at least concept idea and will try to either continue game or remake it from scratch.
Initial version was just small entertaining prototype i liked, with lots of feedback received and experiments done game became different and initial boundaries both narrative and technical started to slow things down, so some reimagining would be really beneficial, i believe. Plus i had (and still have, just not as bad) my personal issues conflicting with my work.

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
If any mod creators are still lurking in here:
I've updated to 1.5
For those creating mods it let's you:
- Designate other mods that yours require to work properly (both json and rpy mods)
- Designate assets/files your mod needs like images and videos
- Assign versions to your mods
ModsMenu will check when running the game if the requirements are installed and warn the user if they are not.
It will also check if the correct version is installed if that's been configured by mod creators.
The included documentation allows for an easy adaptation of mods.
And adapted mods will still work for those who don't use ModsMenu so it's no harm.

And for mod users:
If you want mods updated to support these features let your favorite mod creators know.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Woow, i stuck on this game by the chance... trainter bring me here. Not really trainer which i waiting for but what a pleasant surprise! 10 from 10 management game for me!

I recommend it to all who like robots managemant games!

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Updated versions of Mob Protection Quest and Night School Quest. Mob Protection 3.0 has graphics now and built in hints. It is also compatible with 'ShakyMod_ModsMent 1.5'. Night School 2.1 is the same as 2.0 except that it is compatible with 'ShakyMod_ModsMenu 1.5'. As far as I know they are compatible with other mods. As always, if anyone has a problem please let me know and I'll do my best to fix it. Also, the graphics are 'PG' rated because my skills with DAZ are weak. :oops: I plan to fix this in future mods but these two mods will remain 'PG' rated. :cry: Sorry, sort of lame! I hope you enjoy them anyway. :)

squirrel_night_school_quest - see post 2,113 below.

Last edited:

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
Here's version 1.0
REQUIRES ModsMenu 1.65 or later.

Reactions: Kempo

Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
Updated versions of Mob Protection Quest and Night School Quest. Mob Protection 3.0 has graphics now and built in hints. It is also compatible with 'ShakyMod_ModsMent 1.5'. Night School 2.1 is the same as 2.0 except that it is compatible with 'ShakyMod_ModsMenu 1.5'. As far as I know they are compatible with other mods. As always, if anyone has a problem please let me know and I'll do my best to fix it. Also, the graphics are 'PG' rated because my skills with DAZ are weak. :oops: I plan to fix this in future mods but these two mods will remain 'PG' rated. :cry: Sorry, sort of lame! I hope you enjoy them anyway. :)
squirrel_mob_quest_3.0
squirrel_night_school_quest_2.1
can you upload daedalron_bots? :LOL:

Last edited:

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
can you upload daedalron_bots? :LOL:
Hi! Sorry I didn't see this until today, I don't check DSCS on F95Zone very often any more. Doesn't matter though, PRONtick gave a perfect reply. If you want to follow DSCS I recommend the Discord server Radnor mentioned on page 1.

Reactions: PRONtick
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes