4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Hi Everyone, I'm working on a quest mod that I planned to work with both the standard game (no other mods) and modified games (I routinely use Shaky parts and Daedalron bots). Unfortunately if the quest can be done in a standard game it becomes way too easy in a modified game. Would it bother anyone if I required Shaky parts be installed to use my quest mod? What about requiring Daedalron's bots? I'd like to require both mods but if this means that no one will use my mod then there's no point in making it. There are 3 ways I could make my quest mod and I'd appreciate your input: 1) no mod requirement, 2) Shaky parts required, and 3) both Shaky parts and Daedalron bots required. Thanks!

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Hi Everyone, I'm working on a quest mod that I planned to work with both the standard game (no other mods) and modified games (I routinely use Shaky parts and Daedalron bots). Unfortunately if the quest can be done in a standard game it becomes way too easy in a modified game. Would it bother anyone if I required Shaky parts be installed to use my quest mod? What about requiring Daedalron's bots? I'd like to require both mods but if this means that no one will use my mod then there's no point in making it. There are 3 ways I could make my quest mod and I'd appreciate your input: 1) no mod requirement, 2) Shaky parts required, and 3) both Shaky parts and Daedalron bots required. Thanks!
Most mods require Shaky parts. Daedalron bots are good one(most likely have them). I see no problem with either requirement.

Reactions: squirrel24

mineride

Apr 14, 2019
Hello there, new file for my mods and will be this time permanent.
If you can, Mr_Shaky, please put the new link for my mods. Thanks

Note : All the bots are gone but they will come back bit by bit except for the new one that i've created today

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
So is this miracle max dead dead? Or mostly dead. Has the Dev said its dead?
Or is he off on a crack filled bender

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Chainsaw midget lives in a castle in the sky.
He has a big spiked helmet on his head and eats only marshmallows made of babies.
The trees are green and purple in the fall before they turn lilac.
The square circle beckons.
All are welcome!
ALL ARE WELCOME!

• Angry
Reactions: Jaxter

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
So is this miracle max dead dead? Or mostly dead. Has the Dev said its dead?
Or is he off on a crack filled bender
Not completely dead, but will be on hold for long time. At some point i will return to game or at least concept idea and will try to either continue game or remake it from scratch.
Initial version was just small entertaining prototype i liked, with lots of feedback received and experiments done game became different and initial boundaries both narrative and technical started to slow things down, so some reimagining would be really beneficial, i believe. Plus i had (and still have, just not as bad) my personal issues conflicting with my work.

Blue2272

Feb 24, 2019
Not completely dead, but will be on hold for long time. At some point i will return to game or at least concept idea and will try to either continue game or remake it from scratch.
Initial version was just small entertaining prototype i liked, with lots of feedback received and experiments done game became different and initial boundaries both narrative and technical started to slow things down, so some reimagining would be really beneficial, i believe. Plus i had (and still have, just not as bad) my personal issues conflicting with my work.
i like you game a hell of alot frankly i hope you keep makin em html games are the best

Reactions: Jaxter

majinmike

Aug 22, 2017
Hi All,

I wrote a couple of mods that I hope you will try out.

One includes BBS offers to buy parts. This includes 3 files: 1 for vanilla (built in) parts, 1 for Shaky parts which requires that you have 'ShakyMod_Parts' installed, and 1 for Daedalron parts which requires that you have 'Daedalron_bots' installed.

Mega

The second is a mission to send bots to a pawn shop to purchase parts. This one doesn’t require any other mods but it’s a lot more interesting if you have ‘ShakyMod_Parts’ and ‘Daedalron_bots’ installed.

Mega

Cheers!
It seems like your mod got deleted.

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
UPDATED! Hi! I have two new quest mods for DSCS. The first one is called 'Mob Protection' and the second one is called "Night School'.

The 'Mob Protection' quest starts when you complete 'exiled engineer'. Warning: If you don't pay attention to what the mobsters say to you it will be 'game over'.

Requirement: You must be using 'ShakyMod_Parts'.

Updates:
1) This quest can now be used with all saved games, please see number 4 in the troubleshooting section of the readme text file.
2) There is an optional file for people using 'Daedalron Bots'.

The zip file includes 5 files:

squirrel_mob_quest.rpy core component of the quest
squirrel_mob_quest_json.json companion component with BBS offers to supplement the quest
squirel_mob_quest_daedalronparts.json optional BBS offers to supplement the quest , use only when also using 'Daedalron Bots'
squirrel_mob_quest_readme.txt information and troubleshooting (if you want to use a saved game read #4 under troubleshooting)
squirrel_mob_quest_hints.txt not necessary but may prevent frustration

The 'Night School' quest will start sometime when you are working in your shop. Night school is both a stand-alone quest and a strongly recommended companion to the 'Mob Protection' quest. There are no 'game over' events in the 'Night School' quest and it is compatible with all saved games.

Feedback via F95Zone or Discord is welcome!

Links to all 4 squirrel mods are below. (There is a separate link for the 'readme' that should have been included with 'night school'.)

Last edited:
Reactions: YuriShikane

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
any normal mean to increase energy?

Bad joke; drink coffee! Seriously; I don't think so but I believe a mod could be written that does this fairly easily. Would people be interested in this? If there's interest I'll give it a shot.

Reactions: Useck

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
I just updated my 'Mob Protection' quest mod and added another quest mod called 'Night School'. See post #2,055 above.

These quests are now compatible with all saved games so you don't have to start over.

Cheers!

Greenknight159

Jan 26, 2018
It would be great to see a lot more of the same. I love the game concept and it's one of those games that you can just play all night. I wish you well in life and with whatever you choose to develop

Everestti

May 16, 2017
can someone help me with this? i have installed the studio mod from minerad and it shows in my mod list in game but it does't show in my missions

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
Cheat!!
cheats is here.
first, you will need to unpack game archive with UnRen-ultrahack
then replace file
game\modules\0010_dscs_base\screens\interactions\quick_menu.rpy
to have 2 dirty cheats near back and save buttons.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes