4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Mike11138

Jul 24, 2017
I've been playing for a while now and I haven't seen any people or bots just text based menu options is there supposed to be characters I'm not seeing? One more question I have is can you build your own bots from parts or do you just buy them?

Daedalron

Oct 19, 2018
I've been playing for a while now and I haven't seen any people or bots just text based menu options is there supposed to be characters I'm not seeing? One more question I have is can you build your own bots from parts or do you just buy them?
You can't craft your own bot from parts. You can either buy a bot from the flea market, or you can find one by going through the junk at the dump. You can then use the parts you get to repair or upgrade the bots you obtained.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Ok I've got the latest version of my Viper Girls mod finished, It includes the patch to show pics/vids during training of all skills, not just sex, it also includes those assets. Also included are 2 new characters (bringing the total up to 17) and they also have the added assets (yes pun totally 1000% intended) To install this mod, extract the viper girls 0.05.7zip to the game's main directory, i.e. where the DSCS.exe file is located, do NOT extract to the /game subdirectory as the mod will not work properly if you do this.

Viper Girls 0.05

P.S. The filesize is almost 2GB, I've included a racaty link as well as a mega link in case you get hit with a transfer limit on mega.

Enjoy :D

When I extracted to my DSCS folder, it creates a folder 'Viper Girls 0.05" at an equal level as the game folder. The content of your mod are then within that Viper Girls folder, but the mod load screen does not show the mod as loaded and running the game, does not introduce the additional bots etc.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Game idea using this game as a "core" Not sure how to build a story around the outline, but as a sandbox...

Futuristic setting. MC was a prodigal neuro-surgeon. Making a killing doing "blackmarket" surgeries, implanting by a wealthy patrons request, a personality module into a recipient patient. These modules, would completely override the patients original ID and replace it with one entirely programmable by the patrons words. The modules "imprinted" to the 1st voice they heard upon regaining full consciousness (brought about by injection while in the presence of the intended programmer) of a the patron, who then had but to issue commands, and the module would instill those commands as the base personality. Every once in a great while, the patients ID was strong enough to conflict with the implant module, and in those cases the patient had to be put down. (died on the table was the 'official' finding) However, play in the gray/black shadows and eventually, the monster will win.

An exceptionally wealthy, and twisted man, submitted his minor HS daughter as a recipient. Turned out she had a very strong ID. Not only did her own mind override the personality module, but she remembered it was at her fathers behest that she had been hospitalized to begin with. Putting 2 and 2 together, she blackmailed the shit out of him and he eventually committed suicide to keep his part hidden, but you? You were left hanging in the wind. Sentenced to life in the Orbital Super Max.

Since you WERE a world reknown neuro-surgeon, you served as the prisons physician. There was no staff in the facility. Robotic shuttles brought prisoners to the facility, and then returned to Earth w/o life support functioning. Further, there were no flight control inputs on the shuttles. Piloted entirely by remote from a C&C Center on the planet's surface, they arrived, docked and prisoners would offload. Inmates would then offload supplies and the shuttle would return to the surface. Think Star Trek replicators for food purposes.

Your medical facility, was heavily shielded with redundant systems, to ensure sanitary conditions. This is where you were, when the accident occurred. A freak "solar storm" for lack of a better term, rendered visual communications inop, shorted about half the facilities power relays and computer systems. Maybe 1/3 of the inmates, died from some form of radiation like sickness, though no lingering radioactivity was monitored.

Having to rebuild systems, having to graft skin, having to implant these various things, you self taught to Level F of DSCS, the manufacture of the various bot components. At first, you were just trying to restore function to enough people, to keep the facility functioning. It is a massive structure, and simply cleaning the floors and walls takes dozens of man hours daily. Since no one slated for parole or eventual release wasever confined at the facility, and since no crew was ever present, the idea of replacement parts and such was a non-existant priority for the controllers. The standard supply shuttles, with new inmates, continued to arrive at ever increasing time intervals. As time went on, your skills improved to level E of DSCS. You could build vocoders, optics, powercores, etc. You developed Duraskin for grafts, as diseased skin of expired inmates was not satisfactory, simply sharing the disease/illness that killed the original individual.

Your goal? Develop to A or S level proficiency. Establish sufficient nr of combat bots, to return and take control of the C&C, and send a shuttle WITH life support for a return trip to the surface.

You'll need inmates proficient in Social skills, to help you with that coding. Proficient in combat, to help you there. You will obviously, have to give them things for their cooperation...things being properly spelled s-e-x-b-o-t-s. You will have to extend your own skills/abilities

That's the crux of my "idea". I'm not a coder, not since COBOL and FORTRAN so.....thoughts?

dmmt

May 8, 2020
scenes appear as you train your bots, and if you assign 1 or more to BEDROOM TOY as roles, they will sometimes appear when you REST.

Apr 3, 2019
When I extracted to my DSCS folder, it creates a folder 'Viper Girls 0.05" at an equal level as the game folder. The content of your mod are then within that Viper Girls folder, but the mod load screen does not show the mod as loaded and running the game, does not introduce the additional bots etc.
Right I forgot to say you should choose the extract here option instead of extracting to a different folder, not to worry just take the game folder within the viper girls folder and place it in the main dscs directory, should work after that.

Mike11138

Jul 24, 2017
No the game has pics for the default bots, you just have to buy them at the flea market or find them randomly by searching the junk yard, the bots you get from people can't be trained atm.
Sorry I'm dumb but do I buy the pictures or the bots? Unfortunately all the bots I've had didn't have any images, the only pics I've seen have been background images like the office or junk yard but not bots or characters.

Apr 3, 2019
Sorry I'm dumb but do I buy the pictures or the bots? Unfortunately all the bots I've had didn't have any images, the only pics I've seen have been background images like the office or junk yard but not bots or characters.
You buy/find the bots then you train them in sex and there will be pics there. There are also mods that add additional character and other things.

dmmt

May 8, 2020

Are you using any mods? If so, when you 11st boot the game, click on GAME MODS at the bottom of the screen. Are the mods you are using, all shown there?

If you are not using mods, the game comes with pics for the bots, re sex scenes. Each of the mods, should also have pics assigned to each of the bots.

Mike11138

Jul 24, 2017
Are you using any mods? If so, when you 11st boot the game, click on GAME MODS at the bottom of the screen. Are the mods you are using, all shown there?

If you are not using mods, the game comes with pics for the bots, re sex scenes. Each of the mods, should also have pics assigned to each of the bots.
Mine didn't have any pics at all until I downloaded the mods last night but they only show up for sex training when I click on the empty square next to the words

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Sex traning, and the occassional rest period, are the only scenes I have ever gotten. From vanilla, and/or from mods.

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
Am i imagining things or low stability gives more xp ?
Btw how xp are calculated ?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes