4.60 star(s) 45 Votes
Apr 3, 2019
I see,i got it to work by actually using a convertor rather than just changing the name of the video format from .mp4 to .webm .Thanks a lot
Here's a list of Renpy compatible codecs/formats:

Always nice to have new potential modders :D

May 12, 2018
Some features that I think would be interesting to see in the future are;

Ordering specific bots (like on the web where you deliver bots to those who post offers, maybe being able to post a listing for a specific bot with the condition of the bot varying it also varies the price of the purchase)

Possible ways to increases how much the xp gain is.

Upgrading the warehouse such as auto-tinkering (this being possible if you have a shopkeeper/techie)

Being able to multi select parts to sell.

Being able to bargain for parts/payment/bots with social.

Being able to steal parts/bots from others w/ combat and other bots.

Last edited:

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Little bit sad, but i guess it is better than simple abandoning it.

Unfortunately, for multiple reasons, I am no longer able to develop and/or maintain this game.

I don't want to kill this game, especially seeing as there are already lots of fans.
So I decided to turn game open source (but not public domain).
This way any person interested in improving or fixing game may do so freely, as long as conditions in !readme!.txt are met.

DSCS v0.3.2 sources:

Thank you very much for your support, it meant a lot to me! I didn't plan to end it this way, but real life can change plans really quickly.

I will look for maintainer and likely will transfer f95zone thread ownership and will provide discord roles to keep game community going.

As for my own participation, i can't promise anything, but i will check discord and f95 sometimes, maybe will provide some support, but as mentioned no promises.

As for reasons, it is complicated. While i had my doubts about commercial success of this game, i didn't planned to stop developing it, maybe just slowing things down. But recent political events, war and heavy mutual sanctions really messed lots of my business contacts. So last couple of weeks i was salvaging what i could and reconnecting with almost lost contacts. Generally, i believe NSFW games landscape will change heavily due to this, as there are manyinvisible russian developers, artists, writers, either outsourcing or whole teams. As payment way will become more and more problematic, including crypto, teams will break apart, losing integral members, best case scenario being long delays and change of quality/style.
Once things settle down a bit i may take bit more active role in DSCS development, but for now i'm dealing with business fallout.
Thank you for understanding.

If you can understand anything in game sources and interested in becoming maintainer/developer, contact me, please.

Apr 3, 2019
Radnor I wish you the best of luck, we'll do our best to keep this going and make improvements, I know I have no intention of ceasing development of my mod and who knows what i'll do beyond that but I do know that we'll make you proud, hope this all ends soon but who knows.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Radnor

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
Little bit sad, but i guess it is better than simple abandoning it.

Unfortunately, for multiple reasons, I am no longer able to develop and/or maintain this game.

I don't want to kill this game, especially seeing as there are already lots of fans.
So I decided to turn game open source (but not public domain).
This way any person interested in improving or fixing game may do so freely, as long as conditions in !readme!.txt are met.

DSCS v0.3.2 sources:
Workupload
Mega

Thank you very much for your support, it meant a lot to me! I didn't plan to end it this way, but real life can change plans really quickly.

I will look for maintainer and likely will transfer f95zone thread ownership and will provide discord roles to keep game community going.

As for my own participation, i can't promise anything, but i will check discord and f95 sometimes, maybe will provide some support, but as mentioned no promises.

As for reasons, it is complicated. While i had my doubts about commercial success of this game, i didn't planned to stop developing it, maybe just slowing things down. But recent political events, war and heavy mutual sanctions really messed lots of my business contacts. So last couple of weeks i was salvaging what i could and reconnecting with almost lost contacts. Generally, i believe NSFW games landscape will change heavily due to this, as there are manyinvisible russian developers, artists, writers, either outsourcing or whole teams. As payment way will become more and more problematic, including crypto, teams will break apart, losing integral members, best case scenario being long delays and change of quality/style.
Once things settle down a bit i may take bit more active role in DSCS development, but for now i'm dealing with business fallout.
Thank you for understanding.

If you can understand anything in game sources and interested in becoming maintainer/developer, contact me, please.
Oh well, good luck dude hopefully this bullshit will be over soon.

Getting real sick of petro-dollar dick wagging wars

Sep 26, 2021
Lol, I may not have the expertise or a knowledge base to really develop a game, but I'm more than happy to lend a hand in idea-bouncing or running through code for bugs if needed.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes