4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
I was trying this a while ago. AFAIK, we can't hook a bot into a vendor yet. If the ability is there, Rad hasn't shared the line that calls a bot.
Tried a few variations. Best I could do was not crash the game but the offer cost 0 and gave nothing

saneulae

Sep 18, 2020
Tried a few variations. Best I could do was not crash the game but the offer cost 0 and gave nothing
Rad mentioned a while back that there wasn't much bot-specific interaction yet.
Thinking about vendors though- The current limit is 12 on either side (trade/off topic). What about adding a 'next page' button in the menu?

Apr 3, 2019
Rad mentioned a while back that there wasn't much bot-specific interaction yet.
Thinking about vendors though- The current limit is 12 on either side (trade/off topic). What about adding a 'next page' button in the menu?
That's a good idea, as an alternative you could always just override some of the vanilla offers.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Does anyone else have issues with the game being super laggy? Is there anything I can do to speed it up? I have a pretty good laptop, never had an issue before, but this game is just super slow to respond when I click something.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
my laptop is a bit over 18 months old, and I have no issues at all with this one. Seems odd to me that you are.

Reactions: Otherguy2012
Apr 3, 2019
Does anyone else have issues with the game being super laggy? Is there anything I can do to speed it up? I have a pretty good laptop, never had an issue before, but this game is just super slow to respond when I click something.
Hard to answer without knowing the specs of the laptop that you're using.

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
Is there any way that I can add to the list of roles and say have a bot be a sex worker that generates income that way?
Doubtful. Unless there is some unused/hidden sexworker tag.
Since roles are defined by tags in json and presumably those tags are entirely handled by non-json code that currently has no mod-support.
Best you could to is change name and description of shopkeeper but it would still be a shopkeeper in all but name.

Apr 3, 2019
Doubtful. Unless there is some unused/hidden sexworker tag.
Since roles are defined by tags in json and presumably those tags are entirely handled by non-json code that currently has no mod-support.
Best you could to is change name and description of shopkeeper but it would still be a shopkeeper in all but name.
Ya I was looking at the code earlier and that's what I thought but just figured I'd ask here to see if I overlooked something.

saneulae

Sep 18, 2020
Ya I was looking at the code earlier and that's what I thought but just figured I'd ask here to see if I overlooked something.
Currently, we can mod and add roles to the list and use them in game, but attaching effects to the role or making a role generate as bot specific is still our of our hands

That's a good idea, as an alternative you could always just override some of the vanilla offers.
Not overly concerned, the cooldown overlaps and gives them a randomness, and various multiple ads adds life to the game. I was just thinking of future play, with how many mods adding vendors and and and... a next page tab might give it a sense that you actually have to look through the list. I added some random fluff crap to the off topic side, just to give it some life.
Or, I suppose another option would be just to add another tab. Trade, Off Topic, Bot Sales... give some segregation.

Apr 3, 2019
Currently, we can mod and add roles to the list and use them in game, but attaching effects to the role or making a role generate as bot specific is still our of our hands

Not overly concerned, the cooldown overlaps and gives them a randomness, and various multiple ads adds life to the game. I was just thinking of future play, with how many mods adding vendors and and and... a next page tab might give it a sense that you actually have to look through the list. I added some random fluff crap to the off topic side, just to give it some life.
Or, I suppose another option would be just to add another tab. Trade, Off Topic, Bot Sales... give some segregation.
Tab separation might be a good idea as well.

Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
Decent little game. I started on easy, but after paying off my debt I wanted a bit more of a challenge. Went back and did it on normal. After paying off my debt, I had figured out some more tricks. Went back and did it on hard. Now I'm considering installing some mods.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes