4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
First, it is really nice to see you updating this game again; I honestly wasn't expecting it.

I'm wondering if you could change the difficulty settings to be able to configure different elements separately. For example, I like to play easy, but I would like to be able to increase the amount of debt I have to compensate for the mods I have adding more profitable sexbots to my game, without the additional penalties that usually come with higher difficulty levels.

I don't know how you've implemented the difficulty levels in your code, so it might be impractical to change and seperate the difficulty-dependent elements, so I am just checking.
Thanks!

Some difficulty settings can be changed by making json mod overriding default "dscs_tunings" table.
Check mods/0050_base_content/tunings.json for example.

Reactions: MrHatIsHere

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
can someone please upload this to mega?? it's the only download site some people like me trust and use.
I usually upload to Mega, Workupload and Pixeldrain. Wanted to gather early feedback with 0.4.0, but moderator/uploader used other hosts (which i'm grateful for, i hate uploading :D ), so it should do for now. Will release 0.4.1, probably this week, will update first post with new links, including Mega.

• Love
Reactions: Otherguy2012

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
This game was very fun before, now it's just amazing with mod assets.

But, it gets a bit laggy with so many assets installed. Is it possible for some work to be done on the backend to reduce lag with many mods?

I only ask because it seems to have been designed to be a modded game from the beginning.
If there is huge(4k etc) movies/images, lots of things on screen and you click fast then it will lag sometimes, i'm afraid.
I don't think there is anything major i can change without going to different engine/native code or heavily changing layouts/look.
Sorry about it.

Try playing in fullscreen and disabling transitions in settings. This may help a bit.

Reactions: Godogma

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
I know its not a JRPG but maybe a Dungeon to search for the parts or androids , maybe have your androids fight for better parts . I did notice with the last update they added mission why not do more with the mission like kill things or find better parts other than dumpster diving or sending one of the androids to shop. maybe add a a function to buy parts at just the right price no matter the grade of said part. like the game has a certain grades to just about everything . most of the time you only see grade f,e,d,and c most of the time maybe have a fuction that only let you or your android buy the higher grade parts for the same prices maybe add 10 to 20 percent more money for said part. I hate have to go the flea market for parts most of them are f and e grades where is the s,a,b grade parts . no where but dumpster diving . i think I may have seen a b gradge cpu or eyes once for sell but it was like 10000 bucks thats not pocket change. and god forget buying a s grade android in less you want to spend 100 grand or more...
Well... In theory, it may be possible to add some sort of dungeon crawler minigame/game mode, similar to TiTS or Lilith's Throne. Would change UI a bit, like showing minimap and party instead of bots info at right side.
It would even go along with game lore, as there are mentions of "lower levels" etc. Basically game set in huge layered megapolis, rich lives on top, poor at bottom, and wtf-is-this even lower :D
So, some kind of MC mission, take few bots, probably with high combat and go explore lower levels, fight cannibal gangs, stray combat bots or mutants, get rare/banned loot. Something like.

But this is surely not for near future. Have high priority things on list and little free time. But it is possible, both technically and lore-wise.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
At first, I thought it was just a sorta neat take on the slavemaker genre... but I got sucked in deep! There's a lot of fun in finetuning the individual parts as you get access to them. I just wish that the descriptions were a bit more detailed, so it wasn't just "install highest quality part A into slot B".

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
Hum... i think this game has great potential. Not as a sex game cause there isn't but as a proper game. I played for a few hours and i have a feeling with the debt pay out increasing at an alarm rare, there is some agenda behind it or i don't know how make big bucs.

I gonna try it a little more and make a good review about it.

Thanks Radnor

Reactions: Radnor

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
It would be neat if later down the road of development we could get multiple official renders for each base model from through s-f (for models maybe less spread in quality?). Alternatively, they could be just skins and not tied to model. It would be cool too to have parts play more a role in abilities and capabilities, and not just final price of gynoids; example would be improved eyes and arms, would help with coordination and dexterity, leading to better bot repairs for the techie position.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amariithynar

Klaptrap

Aug 16, 2016
Welp, I'm stuck. I planned on dumping all of what I made so far into one big mod but an error message tells me there's a malformed string. I don't know anywhere near enough to fix this on my own. Anyone mind taking a look?

cflash

Jun 25, 2018
New mission, Scavenge on steroids. starts at night.

Also, pls advice, why str
"weight": "50+bot.bot_electronics.level*10",
is fine, but
"count": (1,20+bot.bot_electronics.level),
is malformed.
Imho, it would be nice to let bot's skills to impact on loot conditions

Also, Klaptrap, maybe missisng "," in the asset_packs. At least with them game loads mod
"asset_packs": [
("bots Krystal","mod_bots Krystal"),
("bots Nico","mod_bots Nico"),
("bots Link","mod_bots Link"),
],

Last edited:

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
Welp, I'm stuck. I planned on dumping all of what I made so far into one big mod but an error message tells me there's a malformed string. I don't know anywhere near enough to fix this on my own. Anyone mind taking a look?

Mega
You're missing commas after all the bot lines
("bots Krystal","mod_bots Krystal") <--
Also would recommend switching out "mod_bots" with something like "klaptrap", "klaptrap_bots", "klaptrap_mods" or something like that to seperate your bots folders from other "defaulting" mods.

Reactions: Klaptrap

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
It would be neat if later down the road of development we could get multiple official renders for each base model from through s-f (for models maybe less spread in quality?). Alternatively, they could be just skins and not tied to model. It would be cool too to have parts play more a role in abilities and capabilities, and not just final price of gynoids; example would be improved eyes and arms, would help with coordination and dexterity, leading to better bot repairs for the techie position.
I'm not an (3d) artist. Maybe at some point i will try to recruit somewhat permanent artist. For now i have to rely on modders :(

Part-specific effects is something i have on my todo list, but no idea how/when it will be implemented. I'm working on this game alone in my free time, sorry about slow progress. If/when i will start looking for artist, i might as well try to pick some writer too, i guess. This surely will make things easier and will allow me to focus on programming side of game.

Klaptrap

Aug 16, 2016
You're missing commas after all the bot lines
("bots Krystal","mod_bots Krystal") <--
Also would recommend switching out "mod_bots" with something like "klaptrap", "klaptrap_bots", "klaptrap_mods" or something like that to seperate your bots folders from other "defaulting" mods.
Cool, thanks a bunch.

So here is a collection of sexbots I made, picked mostly on a whim. Contains 3d, real women, furries and one twink. Requires Mr_Shaky's and also Sithlord86' part mods. If your tastes disagree with any sexbot you can change "do_not_register" in the .json from False to True.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Where do I look, and what am I looking for; to determine why the bot Waikan does not show as eligible for this greynet offering?

Asks for Grade C, I have Grade B
Asks for Combat Skill A or better, I have A
Asks for Social Skill D or better, I have B

Cahsis Integrity at 100% and PsychoCore is Stable

Page 82, my post #1631, shows the mods installed.

1654030286343.png

dmmt

May 8, 2020
shouldnt be, I have set nothing to that, but now you mention it, let me check lol

Nope...DNS is OFF dns off.png

Daedalron

Oct 19, 2018
Unless you edited the JSON from my mod, the D.Va model is by default a D rank model, and that mission requires C rank or above. So she's not eligible.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
ahhh, so the ranking is not synonymous then with the Autonomy...I thought it was.

TY for the clarification. I guess the D in front of the VA, should have given me a clue. lol

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes