4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
ahhh, so the ranking is not synonymous then with the Autonomy...I thought it was.

TY for the clarification. I guess the D in front of the VA, should have given me a clue. lol
That's not what that means. D-Va is the name of the character and hence the name the modder used for the model of bot.
To see the chassi/model rating click status and check "Rate"
1654035576811.png

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Cool, thanks a bunch.

So here is a collection of sexbots I made, picked mostly on a whim. Contains 3d, real women, furries and one twink. Requires Mr_Shaky's and also Sithlord86' part mods. If your tastes disagree with any sexbot you can change "do_not_register" in the .json from False to True.

Mega
Installed this & Sithlord's mod & am now getting this error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
So rank is just for missions? Does it influence anything else?

Also does it even matter if psychoCore is unstable? She still seems to perform.

Last edited:

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Would it be possible to add sorting for bot storage to sort by rate and model, or something more manual like for capsules? I'm also wondering if it would be possible to append rate to the model name display for the capsule and storage railing displays, showing "SlutBotEmma - C" or something like that.

Klaptrap

Aug 16, 2016
I've taken the extreme lazy approach of simply adding Mr_Shaky's bot parts to my .json file, which should allow it to work independently of other mods and will make it easier in case I decide to expand the roster.

Just delete my V1 version and replace it with the V1.1. This is unnecessary if you already have Mr_Shaky's mod installed.

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
New mission, Scavenge on steroids. starts at night.

Also, pls advice, why str
"weight": "50+bot.bot_electronics.level*10",
is fine, but
"count": (1,20+bot.bot_electronics.level),
is malformed.
Imho, it would be nice to let bot's skills to impact on loot conditions
Hmm, will add checks to 0.4.1, if entry is string where it would make any sense. This way it will be possible to write:
Code:
"count": "randint(1,20+bot.bot_electronics.level)",
Basically:
- list/tuple, pick random number using (a,b) as range
- string, eval string and use result
- anything else, use directly
Not just count, but maybe couple of other places too.

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
So rank is just for missions? Does it influence anything else?

Also does it even matter if psychoCore is unstable? She still seems to perform.
Rank currently is for missions, grey net offers, sales. Plus it affects prices quite heavily.

Unstable bots gets traits faster. It will also affect events (mostly bad/weird) in future, some people already adding things like this with mods.

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Would it be possible to add sorting for bot storage to sort by rate and model, or something more manual like for capsules? I'm also wondering if it would be possible to append rate to the model name display for the capsule and storage railing displays, showing "SlutBotEmma - C" or something like that.

Storage is supposed to be annoying, this is why there is AP cost and no automatic moving around/sorting.
As for model rate, i don't know, space somewhat limited and "Status" is one click away. Will think about it.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
I have tried the game for the first time with the version 0.4.0. Here's my opinion:

The game definitely has potential. It's not the kind of game I usually play, yet I do find it addictive. The "One more turn" syndrome is strong with this one, and the possibility to tinker with the bots, replacing their parts etc., offers endless possibilities. There are two important turn-offs for me, though:
  • the game is way too grindy. If you get a skill to a certain point (usually C, but varies from skill to skill), getting it any further requires ENORMOUS amount of grinding. The game quickly becomes boring at this point. Plus, there are some stats which grow very slowly even if you're at F - you have to fully fix about 5 common AGRX bots to get their knowledge to E. Not to mention reputation, which is a PITA to get to E even. In my opinion, getting from F to E should be a breeze, while getting from B to A should really require you to put in some significant effort;
  • the game is also way too random. You prepare to do something (train a bot, repair a part, stabilize a bot...), quicksave, do the action - you get 20+ experience. You quickload, do the same action - you get 400+ experience. Come on, a randomness of +-50% is considered big, and we're talking about +-100% here.
How to fix it:
  • for the grind, lower the level limits significantly, at least for low levels (E-C). Also, make it much easier to earn specific experience (like in a particular type of bot part) and only slightly easier to get the general experience (like Mechanical, Electrical, Social, etc.)
  • for the randomness... if you really want to keep the +-100% range here, please make it so it's something like +-15% unless something critical happens (success/failure). Or, you could go the more difficult route and tried for the normal distribution here, or an estimate of it.
Just my $0.02... without looking at the game code for now.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Re Hermenegild's post above:

Computer, Electronic and Mechanical skills for the MC, are raised thru the WORK button (3 AP)
Combat and Sex skills, are raised by training bots IN those skills.
Social, is the gigantic PITA, raised by relaxing at the bar. (takes f-o-r-e-v-e-r)

In each case, you are currently able to train a bot in any given skill, to 1 level above your own skill. If it is Combat or Sex, you can continue to train the bot in that skill, and the MC will gain XP until the skill rises to the next, whereupon the Bot starts gaining XP again.

The only real grind I have issue with, is the horrid return on relaxing at the bar. Each day has 4 time periods, 5 AP each. 1 AP to leave and then 4 to RELAX. I have gotten 0 XP from 4 turns of relaxing, and I have gotten 200 XP from 4 turns of relaxing. I have also gotten 0 XP from a full DAY (16 xp spent relaxing and 4 spent leaving the shop) with a high of 332 XP for 1 day of relaxing. Going from C to A in social, takes about a month, of relaxing. which is to say 120 time periods. (or so it seems at any rate. Perhaps I need to actually tally and track that to ascertain the validity of my estimation) Just seems to OFTEN be a + or ++ to mood, with no XP gain.

question for other players:

on the hardest difficulty setting, do you find that your ability to make the payments, is almost 100% dependent upon the very 1st bot oyu manage to salvage? If it's a D bot with any extended needs...you're sunk. If it's a B bot with only a few repairs needed...you're in like Flint. That difficulty setting just seems SO dependent on "the luck of the draw", for your 1st bot find.

Reactions: Damien Stark

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
on the hardest difficulty setting, do you find that your ability to make the payments, is almost 100% dependent upon the very 1st bot oyu manage to salvage? If it's a D bot with any extended needs...you're sunk. If it's a B bot with only a few repairs needed...you're in like Flint. That difficulty setting just seems SO dependent on "the luck of the draw", for your 1st bot find.
The game is not balanced around hardcore. Pretty sure he only added that for lulz or for power-gamers or something

• Haha
Reactions: Godogma and Radnor

dmmt

May 8, 2020
yeah...it's a biatch to get started. All skills to an E and 1 to a D and that's it. You're now out of points. So if that 1st bot needs much at all...might as well restart and try again. lol

The game reflected in those screenshots I posted, are Hardcore after liquidating the debt. MC in that game is A in combat and Social, A or S in everything else.

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
I have tried the game for the first time with the version 0.4.0. Here's my opinion:

The game definitely has potential. It's not the kind of game I usually play, yet I do find it addictive. The "One more turn" syndrome is strong with this one, and the possibility to tinker with the bots, replacing their parts etc., offers endless possibilities. There are two important turn-offs for me, though:
  • the game is way too grindy. If you get a skill to a certain point (usually C, but varies from skill to skill), getting it any further requires ENORMOUS amount of grinding. The game quickly becomes boring at this point. Plus, there are some stats which grow very slowly even if you're at F - you have to fully fix about 5 common AGRX bots to get their knowledge to E. Not to mention reputation, which is a PITA to get to E even. In my opinion, getting from F to E should be a breeze, while getting from B to A should really require you to put in some significant effort;
  • the game is also way too random. You prepare to do something (train a bot, repair a part, stabilize a bot...), quicksave, do the action - you get 20+ experience. You quickload, do the same action - you get 400+ experience. Come on, a randomness of +-50% is considered big, and we're talking about +-100% here.
How to fix it:
  • for the grind, lower the level limits significantly, at least for low levels (E-C). Also, make it much easier to earn specific experience (like in a particular type of bot part) and only slightly easier to get the general experience (like Mechanical, Electrical, Social, etc.)
  • for the randomness... if you really want to keep the +-100% range here, please make it so it's something like +-15% unless something critical happens (success/failure). Or, you could go the more difficult route and tried for the normal distribution here, or an estimate of it.
Just my $0.02... without looking at the game code for now.
It kinda supposed to be grindy. I guess i can add tweaking xp gains to tunings.json, so you could tune your preferred difficulty level to how you like it.

I like random, when it is win you happy, when it is bad streak you smash your keyboard, it's fun, emotions are good, yes? :D Well, i know it's not exactly predictable, but it is not completely rabid either. Plus proper balancing at this point don't make much sense, as it is still early stage of development.

Godogma

Aug 16, 2017
It kinda supposed to be grindy. I guess i can add tweaking xp gains to tunings.json, so you could tune your preferred difficulty level to how you like it.
I'd certainly appreciate it; it can be really stupid when you suddenly only manage to train bots for under 100 experience when normally they get over a thousand (with a NeuroTech v7 or better chip).

I like random, when it is win you happy, when it is bad streak you smash your keyboard, it's fun, emotions are good, yes? :D Well, i know it's not exactly predictable, but it is not completely rabid either. Plus proper balancing at this point don't make much sense, as it is still early stage of development.
Random in the case of loot is much more tolerable than the utterly strange experience modifiers that don't make a lot of sense, at least in my opinion. Trying to train a bot with an A or B rank skill with them having nothing in it and only managing to teach 68 experience worth is just frustrating.

I've even had similar things happen with S rank skill.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Re Hermenegild's post above:

Computer, Electronic and Mechanical skills for the MC, are raised thru the WORK button (3 AP)
Combat and Sex skills, are raised by training bots IN those skills.
Social, is the gigantic PITA, raised by relaxing at the bar. (takes f-o-r-e-v-e-r)

In each case, you are currently able to train a bot in any given skill, to 1 level above your own skill. If it is Combat or Sex, you can continue to train the bot in that skill, and the MC will gain XP until the skill rises to the next, whereupon the Bot starts gaining XP again.
I am able to train the main skills (with the exception of Social, never tried relaxing at the bar - thanks) more or less efficiently. What I'm talking about is mostly the grind required for expertise and reputation gathering, plus the diminutive amount of xp you earn for having a sex toy at night.

Oh, and I'm playing on Normal difficulty. No mods, just the raw base game.

Even on normal difficulty I had bought/recovered a number of primitive AGRX bots, selling them for ~18k, managing easily to pay the rent and the debt. Then, after ~5 bots sold, I managed to get... I believe it was a C rank bot (Akira?), but I trained it a lot, and then sell it on the BBS for a whooping 250k. This is also way too much of a jump, IMHO.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes