4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Game generates text from parts during play and i didn't planned translation support. Plus there are json files containing text, these can't be translated with RenPy at all, only manually.
All things considered i think only way to translate game would be working with sources directly, making separate game version per language. But it would make any sense only if/when more or less final version is released.
Thanks for the quick reply! :)

Reactions: Radnor

kulbak

Oct 31, 2016
Tinkering [random] bot parts from the Workshop screen makes the item disappear from the inventory when fully repaired. Strange stuff. Lol.

mineride

Apr 14, 2019
@mineride's mods
Contains 2 mission mods at the time I post this.
Author stated they would post future mods there.
New mods available :

optional module - grey - database :
Rpy script which let modders create lore and information around what they create for the game. It let the player input anything but must be aware of some limitation and it's case sensitive ( M is different from m). Templates are available for modders to make all the files the same as the others even between modders files. It doesn't make anything dependent from that mod as it only create new labels just for itself. template available : bots, bots parts, company, individual, public and private org, event
Last update :17/06/22
installation path : game/modules (can not exist. have to create it yourself. some file is overwriting vanilla files which require that path)

-MR_Parts : pack of json files with parts and new defects. WIP which has now 28 parts out of the 161 planned.
Last update : 17/06/22
installation path : game/mods

UPDATE :

Mr-bots : new bot available : 2b-AT-MSMK3

Last edited:

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
New mods available :

optional module - grey - database :
Rpy script which let modders create lore and information around what they create for the game. It let the player input anything but must be aware of some limitation and it's case sensitive ( M is different from m). Templates are available for modders to make all the files the same as the others even between modders files. It doesn't make anything dependent from that mod as it only create new labels just for itself. template available : bots, bots parts, company, individual, public and private org, event
Last update :17/06/22
installation path : game/modules (can not exist. have to create it yourself. some file is overwriting vanilla files which require that path)

-MR_Parts : pack of json files with parts and new defects. WIP which has now 28 parts out of the 161 planned.
Last update : 17/06/22
installation path : game/mods

UPDATE :

Mr-bots : new bot available : 2b-AT-MSMK3
game/modules is for system stuff, with some special handling and rules. Was originally planned as a modding tool, but json+stray rpy files proved to be much easier to work with.
So feel free to drop rpy mods to game/mods too. Would be easier for players and less stuff for me to maintain.

kulbak

Oct 31, 2016
the nr. of parts are not shown when you replace it on a bot. So i thought i remained with only one of each.

Capture.PNG

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
the nr. of parts are not shown when you replace it on a bot. So i thought i remained with only one of each.

View attachment 1876751
Yep, when replacing part, game show only one part with best integrity/less defects. Mostly to simplify interface. Can always check how many you have left by checking player status->inventory.

mineride

Apr 14, 2019
@mineride's mods
Contains 2 mission mods at the time I post this.
Author stated they would post future mods there.
Update 18/06/22 :
grey - database :
-Change how the mod should be installed, all goes into the mods file now
- label name have changed.
- Add vanilla Corporations of the game with the help of Radnor to write a story 'near' the cannon. As he warned me, it could change in time and then the story no more fitting the cannon story so it will become an 'alternative world set'. will try to update them when story came around until a codex is integrate inside the game.
- to try the vanilla corp type Mitsutachi and Rheingerate when requested

NEW BOTS : Alexstrasza

Last edited:
Reactions: Nashd
Mar 27, 2019
Is it possible someone to make a post with all fine working mods for the new version?
the only mod I found to not work right is sithlords mod. so far I have alot of mods that are working right now . sithlords mod is the only mod that some other people have said has problems. and depending on what kind of bots you want . on the main page there a link to the mods just about all of the mods will work but read them carefully some require certain mods to work right.

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
the only mod I found to not work right is sithlords mod. so far I have alot of mods that are working right now . sithlords mod is the only mod that some other people have said has problems. and depending on what kind of bots you want . on the main page there a link to the mods just about all of the mods will work but read them carefully some require certain mods to work right.

Can you link the mods you are using to this post so i can download them..most of mine are crashing ....

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
Can you link the mods you are using to this post so i can download them..most of mine are crashing ....
It's unlikely that all the ones you are using are causing crashes. Most likely just one or two.
Which ones are you using?
And when are you crashing?

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
It's unlikely that all the ones you are using are causing crashes. Most likely just one or two.
Which ones are you using?
And when are you crashing?
i am using

Megamod
Corvus bots
Daedalron bots
dragon

i wish someone could make a big file with all the mods in it ....

Daedalron

Oct 19, 2018
As I have absolutely no idea how coding in python works, would anyone be willing to help me with a mod to alter the bots found in the dump?

Basically, I'd like the mod to, when a bot is found in the dump, get the bot to have some of its parts missing (as if someone else had already scavenged them). In case it's not possible for a bot to have a part slot empty, it's not too hard to create a part named "missing part", and use it as a replacement.

So I was thinking it would go that way:

- check the rating (F-S) of part 1, assign a percentage value to a variable depending on that rating (for next step)
- replace the "normal" part with another one (with a X% probability of this happening)
- repeat for the next parts

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes