• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

squirrel24

Mar 12, 2021
Yes, actually it works!
That means it is something about SR24 that is a problem but honestly I don't know what it is or how to fix it. Are you using any mods with SR24? If so can you try doing a fresh installation of SR24 with no mods to see if it works?

JayTee4

Apr 3, 2021
Hello! Just started a new game with SR24 version 0.0.3 and the Daedalron_bots_SR24 mod installed. I went down to the flea market to check out the new bots and was greeted with Image 'mod_bots jinx avatar' not found. Is there another file that I need to install? Thanks.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Hello! Just started a new game with SR24 version 0.0.3 and the Daedalron_bots_SR24 mod installed. I went down to the flea market to check out the new bots and was greeted with Image 'mod_bots jinx avatar' not found. Is there another file that I need to install? Thanks.
Not sure myself at the moment, since I'm trying to fix the same error for a different bot, but you might need the assets file for Daedalron's bot mod.

Reactions: JayTee4

squirrel24

Mar 12, 2021
Sorry, I should have said you must have the "assets" folder for Daedalron bots. cklaubur answered your question correctly before I saw your post. Later atomicp mentioned that the assets are a large download which is true. Some time ago I created a stripped down version of the Daedalron Bots "assets" folder omitting the movies to save space. I used this on my old low memory Android tablet. I'll ask Daedalron if I can share my stripped down version of his "assets" folder. He isn't online here that often so it may take a while to get an answer. I'm reluctant to share his stuff without permission though.

For all bot mods you must have a .json file and an 'assets' folder that contains image and/or movie files. More than one bot can be in a single .json file. For example, the .json file for Daedalron Bots includes 28 bots. Typically the images/movies for each bot are in a separate folder within a path like this: assets\images\modauthor\botname. In Daedalron Bots there are only 26 folders for 28 bots because twice he uses 1 set of images/movies for 2 different bots. (They are bots that look the same but have different ratings and parameters.)

Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: atomicp and JayTee4

sailer

Nov 8, 2017
Hi All! Posting SR24 version 0.0.3, if you want to know what's included please check out the 'change log' in the readme file. Cheers!

Readme: Sexbot Restoration 0.0.3 Readme.zip
Windows: SR24-0.0.3-win.zip
Android: com.squirrel.sr24-release.apk
Daedalron Bots mod (see the 'readme'): Daedalron_bots_SR24.zip
in your json of daedalron you left the genital slot part and all the daedalron parts are still on genital.
it's normal ?

in any case thank you for all the work you do to keep the radnor game alive.

Reactions: MAras1995

squirrel24

Mar 12, 2021
in your json of daedalron you left the genital slot part and all the daedalron parts are still on genital.
it's normal ?

in any case thank you for all the work you do to keep the radnor game alive.
Yes, this is normal. If I were to change this you would not be able to use any saved games from SR24 version 0.0.2 that included Daedalron bots. If you did not use Daedalron bots with SR24 version 0.0.2 then you will never see a Daedalron bot with 'Genitals' when playing SR24 version 0.0.3. Sadly, a side effect of backward compatibility is that you will occasionally 'Scavenge' these parts and they will show up in the 'Flea Market'. Just sell them as you'll have no use for them.

I assume you opened the .json file since you know this. If you did not use Daedalron Bots in SR24 version 0.0.2 then you can safely delete all of the 'Genitals' parts from the 'daedalron_bots_sr24.json' file to avoid the side effect. You can delete the 'Genitals' slot too but there are no side effects from having the slot in the file.

Reactions: sailer

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
Hi All! Posting SR24 version 0.0.3, if you want to know what's included please check out the 'change log' in the readme file. Cheers!

Readme: Sexbot Restoration 0.0.3 Readme.zip
Windows: SR24-0.0.3-win.zip
Android: com.squirrel.sr24-release.apk
Daedalron Bots mod (see the 'readme'): Daedalron_bots_SR24.zip
haven't played this in a while, so i'm curious what this restoration version contains. does it contain ALL the mods with new parts and bots or just something different?

squirrel24

Mar 12, 2021
haven't played this in a while, so i'm curious what this restoration version contains. does it contain ALL the mods with new parts and bots or just something different?
- It is the same sandbox/management game Radnor developed but including my mods creates a new story line which will be continued and eventually reach a conclusion. The story line is about 1/3 done in version 0.0.3. I'm not a fast developer but then I'm not asking for donations either. :) This is only a hobby.

- It does NOT contain all the mods, it only contains the mods that I wrote and the example mod that Radnor wrote. Version 0.0.1 included a couple of other mods but they were removed in version 0.0.2 because it created conflicts with the original mods and broke saved games. :( Most mods written for DSCS still work, the few exceptions are in the 'readme'.

- It has new parts and bots but it also has the original parts and mods.

- Radnor's images were all replaced except for his bot images. The new images reveal I'm an amateur, if you want great graphics this isn't your game. :( On the other hand, I'm improving so the last part of the game will look better! :)

- The game has no animations, don't know how! :(

squirrel24

Mar 12, 2021
Meanwhile, i'm like hovering like a vulture for those assets lite, lol
I haven't received a reply but I'm confident Daedalron won't mind so I'm posting my stripped down 'assets' folder for Daedalron Bots. Credit (or blame! ;)) for all files in the linked zip file belongs to Daedalron. All I did was open his 'assets' folder and delete all large files. I didn't add anything. This is only for people with bandwidth limitations, I recommend his originial version! Cheers!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: atomicp

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
- It is the same sandbox/management game Radnor developed but including my mods creates a new story line which will be continued and eventually reach a conclusion. The story line is about 1/3 done in version 0.0.3. I'm not a fast developer but then I'm not asking for donations either. :) This is only a hobby.

- It does NOT contain all the mods, it only contains the mods that I wrote and the example mod that Radnor wrote. Version 0.0.1 included a couple of other mods but they were removed in version 0.0.2 because it created conflicts with the original mods and broke saved games. :( Most mods written for DSCS still work, the few exceptions are in the 'readme'.

- It has new parts and bots but it also has the original parts and mods.

- Radnor's images were all replaced except for his bot images. The new images reveal I'm an amateur, if you want great graphics this isn't your game. :( On the other hand, I'm improving so the last part of the game will look better! :)

- The game has no animations, don't know how! :(
ok cool, that means I can add other mods or no it's standalone?

squirrel24

Mar 12, 2021
this updated version of mod mybitches
it requires shaky's parts mod
Mybitches
I'm re-posting this mod by Nekofreak443840 because the link is dead. Nothing added, this is the same file I downloaded some time ago. Only change is to add the author's name to the file name so they get the credit.

squirrel24

Mar 12, 2021
Hiya there. Do we still need shaky's parts?
If yes, could you ask Shaky to add his parts to the revived SR24 as part (heh) of the game?
Yes you still need Mr_Shaky's parts and no they will not be included in SR24. They were included in the first release of SR24 but this caused conflicts so they were taken out in the second release. SR24 will not include any 3rd party content directly but you can very easily use Mr_Shaky's parts mod (and most other mods) in SR24.

squirrel24

Mar 12, 2021
Latest version of SR24 is 0.0.4 - a new quest with the night school teacher, updates to scavenging bots, and psychocore stability now influences selling bots.

Warnings!
1) A bug was reported that I'm trying to fix. Until I do please do NOT 'dissassemble' a bot with 'missing parts'. It leads to a crash and corrupts your saved game. If you do this you'll have to go back to a saved game from before you 'disassembled' the bot. Sorry, hope to fix this quickly.
2) A second bug was reported involving Daedalron bots. Until this is fixed please do NOT use Daedalron bots with version 0.0.4. If your saves from earlier versions include Daedalron bots please bypass version 0.0.4 and wait for version 0.0.5 which I hope will not take long. Meanwhile you can curse about "amateur programmers" if you want!

Version 0.0.5 is posted in #2,187 with fixes for both bugs.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes