Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I need help here understanding, this might sound dumb and stupid. what does this mean in the walkthrough and what full picture? Like the 2nd one with the dog that she on the floor and u almost see her feet? Or the striped bikini one on the beach? do I make it full screen 3 times? the walkthrough mod is not working, I have tried them both and nothing is showing.

29. Choose one: A) Ellie’s [+1 Ellie Insta]
➢ See full picture (Repeat x3)
➢ I’d love to get to see even… [+1 Lust]
➢ See full picture (Repeat x6) [Alarm]
Think I saw this answered, but just in case. This was for the version pre 0.9.1.1
With the revamped phone, it will no longer be needed to 'see full picture'. Just basically look at each picture.

Reactions: Yogi8156

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Love the new interface and the addition of new content. I love the fact we're working on some side cases, that was really kool. Still doing the Ellie run my first time through, so good thing I have played other VNs with a slow burn. However, she's too sweet to not do that run. Excited going forward... and EXTREMELY worried for Ellie with how the current build ends... but definitely looking forward to the future.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Looks like opinions on the new additions are pretty divergent. From "great expansion" to "I have now deleted the game".

Well, I approached the update now with mixed feelings. And after a quick try of the new version, I am unfortunately also of the opinion that I liked the old game better. The new expansions somehow pull me out of the flow of the game more than they are helpful. Somehow it feels like a different game in these moments. I played the game quiet a while now (more then a year), but now I better skip a few updates and then maybe try it again.

Well, I'm not a supporter of it and therefore my opinion won't really matter. And if that is what the dev wants and it is ok for his patrons - then, of course, it' s better for the game anyway.

Reactions: Grelk and Paldor

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I really enjoyed the new features, I felt it made the "world" more immersive. I just hope this is the last time we have to start all the way over unless Phantom implements a system where we can play the next update with the LI(s) of our choice at max points, our choices made, etc. If you look at what Cheeky did in Where The Heart Is then you will understand what I'm suggesting.

The one complaint I'd have is the inconsistency of the new items. We have two new clients to work for at the beginning and need to work on both of their projects. Yet actually making sure that work does get done is difficult and unclear. We have yet to see these clients again, no calls from them asking about their needs, etc. When we get a new message it would be great if there was an alert on screen instead of having us choose to look at the phone during various moments in the game. Same with when the MC wins or loses a bet (it doesn't tell you about losses at all).

Overall, the game keeps feeling more and more polished. However, it does feel like we've been at this end point in the story for more than a couple updates. Obviously I could be (and probably am) completely wrong on that.

Reactions: Carefree247
Sep 27, 2017
I'm a fan of both this game and the devs other game. When I heard about the plans to "add a phone" and "news stories" and what not, I was worried that it would be meaningless clutter. However, I have to say that this is probably the best implementation that I have seen yet. It adds immersion and depth to the story, it provides nice opportunities for the future (I really hope that we can bimbofy Steph a bit using the plastic surgeon added in the prologue) and while it is a bit clunky, it's alright considering the additional content.

Overall, I was blown away by the sheer size of 0.91. Bravo!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I downloaded the fix on the op cause I can't figure out what the hell I'm doing wrong. On ellie's compute I go to turn it off, it does then it says I'm too busy for this right now and I'm back staring at the computer.

How the hell do I move on?

Edit: it does the same thing with the office laptop as well.

Last edited:

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
I downloaded the fix on the op cause I can't figure out what the hell I'm doing wrong. On ellie's compute I go to turn it off, it does then it says I'm too busy for this right now and I'm back staring at the computer.

How the hell do I move on?

Edit: it does the same thing with the office laptop as well.
I ran into that situation when I started from a save from a previous update.
If you did that then you have to restart the game from the beginning of the game.

It seemed to work with that. I could close the in game computer.
But after concluding that I've stopped playing the game.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
A
I ran into that situation when I started from a save from a previous update.
If you did that then you have to restart the game from the beginning of the game.

It seemed to work with that. I could close the in game computer.
But after concluding that I've stopped playing the game.
Ah thanks:)

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
WhitePhantom has added content in the beginning of the game. Old saves causes problems.

It might be something worth mentioning on the download page.

As it is now, to find that out, you have to dive into the discussion thread.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Yes I was an idiot that I usually myself mock... no excuses.
Nelson.gif

My own thoughts about the additions:

In general, I can take it or leave it. I don't really care much about reading 3-4 newspaper articles each day, but it doesn't get in my way. The betting is a OK addition but doesn't add that much.

The Instagram thing is nice but it seems disconnected from the actual story. For example, I snubbed Tanya and danced with Ellie and Tanya still chose to follow me. And Connie tells Ellie she's my only follower while in fact Tanya and Jenna were following me as well at that point. That disconnect makes me think I was a bit too cautious in not following Fleur, or Ella's sisters :p Also, small thing but it would be nice to get a notification on your phone when one of the people you follow adds new pics.

Finally more a general story thing that's not even new as far as I recall, but I noticed it more with my new play. I was on the Steph path, but in one playthrough moved onto Ellie's path as soon as that became available. The strange thing is that the whole Steph thing then seems to quietly go away: there's no actual break-up and she never messages you again either, even though she was calling herself your "girlfriend" already. It's not really a complaint (I prefer not to break Steph's heart :cry:) but it is a bit odd.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
This may be a stupid question but can you be on more than 1 girl's route in this game? I started going out with Steph and had some scenes with her. then I went out with Ellie and had dates with her and never heard of Steph again. In the gallery, I saw a scene for Steph, where she's wearing her "slave outfit" but never got the scene in game :(

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
This may be a stupid question but can you be on more than 1 girl's route in this game? I started going out with Steph and had some scenes with her. then I went out with Ellie and had dates with her and never heard of Steph again. In the gallery, I saw a scene for Steph, where she's wearing her "slave outfit" but never got the scene in game :(
That Steph scene is mutually exclusive with the Ellie scene.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
(I prefer not to break Steph's heart :cry:)
I broke it without batting an eye on my Elli path, simply cuz her heartbreak scene is better than the alternative, I cannot state how unnatural she was in getting over it and made me second guess and hence I like to see that scne as it is more genuine, and I feel she is a simillar to Jenna .

I am confused as to who are the main Love interest so far I found Vanessa, Stephannie, Jenna and Ellie but I wonder if Connie Frankland could be an interest ?

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I broke it without batting an eye on my Elli path, simply cuz her heartbreak scene is better than the alternative, I cannot state how unnatural she was in getting over it and made me second guess and hence I like to see that scne as it is more genuine, and I feel she is a simillar to Jenna .

I am confused as to who are the main Love interest so far I found Vanessa, Stephannie, Jenna and Ellie but I wonder if Connie Frankland could be an interest ?
I don't think Connie is an LI... I mean I guess there is a chance, but I see her more of a true best friend type here. But one you're missing in your list is Lydia herself, the VN is called Defending Lydia Collier lol.
Personally, my first and main run is all focused on Ellie.

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes