faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Quick question to the hivemind, what does the "lust" variable actually do? (I did a thread search and nothing lept out) enjoying the game and Ellie is best girl

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Why is there always a warning when exiting the laptop? Are you supposed to find any evidence, because I revisited all the sites, etc and never found anything but there is a warning on exit which seems nonsensical. Also a lot of times when there was a dialogue choice I pressed scroll wheel up and it jumped WAYYY back to somewhere before I used a computer/phone. Had to save after every laptop/phone scene because otherwise the dialogue back options bugg out completely. Also there seems to be no point in betting, I can win like 50 bucks, or 15 bucks, max maybe 200 bucks when I have 200k in bank? No impact, feels weird for a system like that. The story is kinda weird, this guy gotta be the worst lawyer in history agreeing on letting his clients talk freely to the police about anything. And why does the police act like they are judges in court? whole interview segments felt like a joke written by someone who has no idea about the difference between police, a judge, district attorney or a lawyer. If a game is made about a job there should at least be 10 minutes be spent on basic research to understand the gist.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Why is there always a warning when exiting the laptop? Are you supposed to find any evidence, because I revisited all the sites, etc and never found anything but there is a warning on exit which seems nonsensical. Also a lot of times when there was a dialogue choice I pressed scroll wheel up and it jumped WAYYY back to somewhere before I used a computer/phone. Had to save after every laptop/phone scene because otherwise the dialogue back options bugg out completely. Also there seems to be no point in betting, I can win like 50 bucks, or 15 bucks, max maybe 200 bucks when I have 200k in bank? No impact, feels weird for a system like that. The story is kinda weird, this guy gotta be the worst lawyer in history agreeing on letting his clients talk freely to the police about anything. And why does the police act like they are judges in court? whole interview segments felt like a joke written by someone who has no idea about the difference between police, a judge, district attorney or a lawyer. If a game is made about a job there should at least be 10 minutes be spent on basic research to understand the gist.
Wow... don't sugar coat your disdain.
I think many disagree with your conclusions, but of course, they are your opinion. I would suggest other VNs might be more to your liking. Not sure any are the realistic ones your looking for, you know, since they are a fantasy... but they may be out there. I, on the other hand, really enjoy this VN. The betting is for fun, so far there is only one bet you NEED to make. It just adds another aspect of the game that IF players want to enjoy it, they can. Also, I am not sure when the lawyer let his client speak freely to the police. Everything was consulted with before hand, maybe I missed something, but I doubt it.
Anyways, I guess we won't see you around since you don't like the VN so much, so thanks for your disdain...

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in this comment are strictly my own and do not necessarily reflect those affiliated with this thread.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.9.1 APK
Android games updated daily -

possum1

May 17, 2018
i'm trying to follow the walkthrough, but i feel lost. what does "View Fullscreen (Repeat x18)" on day02 police03 refer to? after i'm done asking lydia about yennifer and the car it goes straight to the interrogation, no prompts to "view fullscreen".

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
i'm trying to follow the walkthrough, but i feel lost. what does "View Fullscreen (Repeat x18)" on day02 police03 refer to? after i'm done asking lydia about yennifer and the car it goes straight to the interrogation, no prompts to "view fullscreen".
That WT was before the revamp to v0.9.1. None of that fullscreen stuff applies anymore.

Reactions: possum1

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Yeah, what Chrisdarock19 said. Just look at all the pictures at your leisure now. No more full screen due to revamp.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
EllieWorkS4EE.jpg

Hello everybody!

I hope you're all doing well and keeping safe!

I've got a few pieces of news just to share with you all.

My GPU died (but it isn't all bad news!):

Firstly, unfortunately about three hours after posting v.09.1.1, my GPU died mid-render. My 1080TI had worked tirelessly producing most of Shadows and all of Defending Lydia Collier and sadly gave up on me and despite going back to the manufacturer, couldn't be repaired.

This meant that for about a ten days, I had absolutely no means of rendering anything, and this hurt the development of v.10 slightly as I was averaging 15-20 renders a day, which has put me slightly behind.

Now given the current global shortage of GPUs, I wasn't able to replace it by buying another GPU, but given the huge growth my Patreon has seen and all the support from everybody here, I have replaced it with a completely new RTX 30 series Desktop just to work on the games with.

This has now all been delivered and I'm back to producing renders, so there is nothing to worry about, I'm hoping the increased render speed will help me quickly patch up the backlog and that's what I'm working on right now.

This also means in the future I'm going to be looking at adding animations, but this is going to be a learning curve. The three animations I've made so far are all "load and go" jobs, whereas to make anything more unique is going to take me a lot of time to learn and perfect even though I've now got the hardware to do it, so please bear with me but I'm hoping to make some cool stuff in the future.

Defending Lydia Collier v.10 Progress:

So far I've made about 500 renders, and I'd say I'm about 60% through the day.

I'm aiming to have this completed by the end of the month/early May time, but I'll post a date nearer the time.

This update will have new scenes for Steph, Ellie & Vanessa along with progressing the story.

The month of May (and then beyond):

May is going to be a tricky month for me as it is when all of my final exams for university take place.

These exams are the last exams I'll take and they are a major factor in what grade I'll get for my degree overall; because of this for the majority of the month I'm going to be still be rendering, but I'm going to offline in most places, so you might wait significantly longer for replies etc. I also WILL NOT be doing any custom renders during this time period, I'll still make it of course, but it will be made after my exams.

Beyond this I'm undecided on doing a Master's Degree, but for June/July/August at least I'll be working full time on the games, so with the hardware improvements I'm going to be aiming to be releasing big updates (aiming for 1000 renders) each month.

I'm also now beginning to learn to work with non-Daz assets and programs such as Blender, so I'm hoping to be creating completely custom environments in the future so you'll never get the "I've been to this store in five different VNs" experience.

Thanks for all your continued support and to the new people who have joined!

Look out for the release date for v.10 when I'm about 90% done on it.

WP

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
View attachment 1157475

Hello everybody!

I hope you're all doing well and keeping safe!

I've got a few pieces of news just to share with you all.

My GPU died (but it isn't all bad news!):

Firstly, unfortunately about three hours after posting v.09.1.1, my GPU died mid-render. My 1080TI had worked tirelessly producing most of Shadows and all of Defending Lydia Collier and sadly gave up on me and despite going back to the manufacturer, couldn't be repaired.

This meant that for about a ten days, I had absolutely no means of rendering anything, and this hurt the development of v.10 slightly as I was averaging 15-20 renders a day, which has put me slightly behind.

Now given the current global shortage of GPUs, I wasn't able to replace it by buying another GPU, but given the huge growth my Patreon has seen and all the support from everybody here, I have replaced it with a completely new RTX 30 series Desktop just to work on the games with.

This has now all been delivered and I'm back to producing renders, so there is nothing to worry about, I'm hoping the increased render speed will help me quickly patch up the backlog and that's what I'm working on right now.

This also means in the future I'm going to be looking at adding animations, but this is going to be a learning curve. The three animations I've made so far are all "load and go" jobs, whereas to make anything more unique is going to take me a lot of time to learn and perfect even though I've now got the hardware to do it, so please bear with me but I'm hoping to make some cool stuff in the future.

Defending Lydia Collier v.10 Progress:

So far I've made about 500 renders, and I'd say I'm about 60% through the day.

I'm aiming to have this completed by the end of the month/early May time, but I'll post a date nearer the time.

This update will have new scenes for Steph, Ellie & Vanessa along with progressing the story.

The month of May (and then beyond):

May is going to be a tricky month for me as it is when all of my final exams for university take place.

These exams are the last exams I'll take and they are a major factor in what grade I'll get for my degree overall; because of this for the majority of the month I'm going to be still be rendering, but I'm going to offline in most places, so you might wait significantly longer for replies etc. I also WILL NOT be doing any custom renders during this time period, I'll still make it of course, but it will be made after my exams.

Beyond this I'm undecided on doing a Master's Degree, but for June/July/August at least I'll be working full time on the games, so with the hardware improvements I'm going to be aiming to be releasing big updates (aiming for 1000 renders) each month.

I'm also now beginning to learn to work with non-Daz assets and programs such as Blender, so I'm hoping to be creating completely custom environments in the future so you'll never get the "I've been to this store in five different VNs" experience.

Thanks for all your continued support and to the new people who have joined!

Look out for the release date for v.10 when I'm about 90% done on it.

WP
More Ellie... Yes!!

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
small details i've noticed...
steph already told us she worked at the police station so why would we be surprised that she is a police officer?

and if we snoop on ellies laptop and read her convo with tanya then im pretty sure the line about the double date is supposed to be said by tanya so in purplr and to the left haha..

also noticed some minor text errors but they were so minor its insignificant...

overall enjoyed the new update and the side betting is a nice extra feature

Reactions: duningtwo

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
small details i've noticed...
steph already told us she worked at the police station so why would we be surprised that she is a police officer?

and if we snoop on ellies laptop and read her convo with tanya then im pretty sure the line about the double date is supposed to be said by tanya so in purplr and to the left haha..

also noticed some minor text errors but they were so minor its insignificant...

overall enjoyed the new update and the side betting is a nice extra feature
The dev posted a fix to these problems here

Reactions: Spawn420

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Ellie's my fave girl but the fact that Steph is so kinky and willing to call the MC "master" and especially "daddy" makes me really sad that Ellie doesn't have something similar; at least the option to have her call the MC a petname that the player can decide would be sweet
Yeah, I love Steph. She's kinky and yet a sweet woman. I've done the other routes but Steph is more my speed. Probably cuz I'm as old as shit and Ellie is too young for the MC. LMAO

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
which one is steph again? i turned down all them waiting for the exterminator girl to come back so she could fumigate my rathole but she never showed.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
which one is steph again? i turned down all them waiting for the exterminator girl to come back so she could fumigate my rathole but she never showed.
The police girl.

I am on team Ellie, though. But I would not mind going for Lydia.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Steph is the cop, you meet her at the store and can buy her food for her.

mginvoke

Sep 29, 2020
Ellie's my fave girl but the fact that Steph is so kinky and willing to call the MC "master" and especially "daddy" makes me really sad that Ellie doesn't have something similar; at least the option to have her call the MC a petname that the player can decide would be sweet
Word, we all need daddy kink Ellie, make it happen WhitePhantom!!

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes