duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
The police girl.

I am on team Ellie, though. But I would not mind going for Lydia.
Steph is the cop, you meet her at the store and can buy her food for her.
don't remember her at all. i was considering the ex until she started yapping about what heroes school teachers are and how she's voting for the green party. go read a book in the woods then, slag.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
don't remember her at all. i was considering the ex until she started yapping about what heroes school teachers are and how she's voting for the green party. go read a book in the woods then, slag.
Ohh yes.... cause we must never put our dick in crazy...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mginvoke

Sep 29, 2020
yeah ur probably doing yourself a disservice by not doing steph's content, definitely the kinkiest + most expansive content in the game so far

mginvoke

Sep 29, 2020
Was just on the public discord for the game and it looks like WP was able to get his hands on a 3090, hopefully this means shorter turnaround times for updates!! Also mentioned that he's aiming for 1200 renders for the next update, so it'd be the largest update by far.

(No update on Daddy kink Ellie tho, my fellow Ellie simps :cry: -- hopefully WP considers it tho)

Apr 27, 2021
I've got the same job of the MC, but unfortunately I've not an Ellie to help me... Anyway, one of the best games I've played, I can't wait for the continue of the storyline.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1620119956486.png

Steph is the spice of life, the churning desire for love and compassion,
the deep yearning for strong throbbing fantastic cuddling.

Ohh yes.... cause we must never put our dick in crazy...
yeah ur probably doing yourself a disservice by not doing steph's content, definitely the kinkiest + most expansive content in the game so far

yikes, too weird for me.
i missed those scenes even though she was my main LI.. must be due to going out with multiple girls... :unsure:
Steph is way too jealous for you to even look with intent at another woman. But so worth it :love:

The ATM scene is legendary

Wonderful .. well .. have you got any pointers about what would be a blast for the future update?
Why is there always a warning when exiting the laptop? Are you supposed to find any evidence, because I revisited all the sites, etc and never found anything but there is a warning on exit which seems nonsensical. Also a lot of times when there was a dialogue choice I pressed scroll wheel up and it jumped WAYYY back to somewhere before I used a computer/phone. Had to save after every laptop/phone scene because otherwise the dialogue back options bugg out completely. Also there seems to be no point in betting, I can win like 50 bucks, or 15 bucks, max maybe 200 bucks when I have 200k in bank? No impact, feels weird for a system like that. The story is kinda weird, this guy gotta be the worst lawyer in history agreeing on letting his clients talk freely to the police about anything. And why does the police act like they are judges in court? whole interview segments felt like a joke written by someone who has no idea about the difference between police, a judge, district attorney or a lawyer. If a game is made about a job there should at least be 10 minutes be spent on basic research to understand the gist.
I've got the same job of the MC, but unfortunately I've not an Ellie to help me... Anyway, one of the best games I've played, I can't wait for the continue of the storyline.
What about Steph to burn the candle with? Maybe a Lydia to disract you from your job,
How about some armed individuals tailing you?

Suspension of disbelief seems to run deep about the subject matter - relationships among work buddies and also their wreck of a life outside their respective fields of work.

Last edited:

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Tiffany9E.jpeg

Hi Guys & Girls,

Just an update on the progress of v.10!

I've rendered nearly 1000 images for this update so far, with the post work done on about 500 of them, and there will be many hundreds more than that when I'm done which will hopefully be in the next two weeks or so (before my exams begin).

Currently the entire game has about 3,500 images, so to put the size of this update into comparison in terms of development, I'd imagine it is going to be at least 1/3 of the size of the current entire game as it is.

Here's what is to come in v.10:

Expansion of Ellie, Vanessa & Stephanie's romantic storylines. All three will have new scenes and further develop your relationship with them.

Significant story expansion. v.10 introduces the final of four factions that will decide the ending of the story, and you'll have the opportunity to pick the one you feel will best help uncover the mystery surrounding Charles & Lydia Collier.

This will be a crucial decision that will greatly change the story going forwards depending on who you pick!

Epilogues! Currently the game only has one ending, and if you've met it, you'll know it isn't the happiest. Taking inspiration from the epilogues of games such as Fallout: New Vegas, v.10 will add (and apply retrospectively to the earlier ending) an epilogue of renders showing what happened to the main characters you've interacted with and the story itself, and this will vary greatly depending on the choices you've made so far should your story end. You'll find some choices you may have thought completely inconsequential could end up having major impacts in what happens after. Whilst hopefully you won't meet a game over any time soon, these will continue to expand and mean by the time we get to the final ending of the game, instead of having Red/Green or Blue, you'll have multiple different endings and futures for multiple different characters all depending on what you picked.

New Our Moments Profiles! You'll now be able to access Tiffany's Our Moments page, and if Stephanie has access to your building's gym, she'll be beginning her own. Other character's will also have theirs expanded, so be on the look out for those.

Renders should also look better! I've rendered hundreds of images in 4k, and whilst they'll all be downscaled to 1280, it should mean they look crisper and higher quality.

Small fixes to grammar and spelling. A huge thanks to anybody who has contacted me with fixes and errors they've spotted, every single one reported so far has been fixed for v.10.

Thanks again for all your continued support!

White Phantom

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes