BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I am using the written walkthrough and day 2 Insta 2 has confused me. I choose Ellie to look at and it says view full screen pic and do it 3 times I am then meant to get some dialogue about wishing to see more. However whether I quickly hit the button to see the pics or pick a specific pic and view it 3 times in full screen I am not getting this dialogue anyone know why?

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I am using the written walkthrough and day 2 Insta 2 has confused me. I choose Ellie to look at and it says view full screen pic and do it 3 times I am then meant to get some dialogue about wishing to see more. However whether I quickly hit the button to see the pics or pick a specific pic and view it 3 times in full screen I am not getting this dialogue anyone know why?
Walkthrough was done before the newest update which changed how the picture viewing works.
Just look at each picture that's all. There is no more having to view it three times or such.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Walkthrough was done before the newest update which changed how the picture viewing works.
Just look at each picture that's all. There is no more having to view it three times or such.
Has anything been removed from the game? I selected every picture she had in her gallery once and left gallery and he didn't mention anything about wishing he could see more as well as this the walkthrough mentions being able to see a girl called Tanya but I don't have that option and I play on android if that is relevant.

Last edited:

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Has anything been removed from the game? I selected every picture she had in her gallery once and left gallery and he didn't mention anything about wishing he could see more as well as this the walkthrough mentions being able to see a girl called Tanya but I don't have that option and I play on android if that is relevant.
As far as I know, no scenes were taken out, just added.
As for the android question, I honestly don't know... only have played on my laptop.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
As far as I know, no scenes were taken out, just added.
As for the android question, I honestly don't know... only have played on my laptop.
Do you know if there is anything that needs to be done to ensure the Tanya choice or if there is anything else I can do to get the Ellie stuff because if I am having this much trouble early in my play through where I haven't seen enough to get an opinion on it then I will likely drop it but that isn't fair and Ia wanna give it a proper shot.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Do you know if there is anything that needs to be done to ensure the Tanya choice or if there is anything else I can do to get the Ellie stuff because if I am having this much trouble early in my play through where I haven't seen enough to get an opinion on it then I will likely drop it but that isn't fair and Ia wanna give it a proper shot.
I avoided Tanya.
Ellie is a slow burn LI and you need to sweet talk her, flirt with her, invite her out on dates, accept her invitation to the club and dance with her and not Tanya.
Ellie is my girl in my first play through. So you do have to kind of decide which girl you want to pursue. Stephanie is very kinky from what I know. The rest I don't know much about, but others here may be able to help you. I am just focused on Ellie for now

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I avoided Tanya.
Ellie is a slow burn LI and you need to sweet talk her, flirt with her, invite her out on dates, accept her invitation to the club and dance with her and not Tanya.
Ellie is my girl in my first play through. So you do have to kind of decide which girl you want to pursue. Stephanie is very kinky from what I know. The rest I don't know much about, but others here may be able to help you. I am just focused on Ellie for now
Obviously as early as I am I haven't actually met Tanya but it mentioned something about looking at either Ellie, Tanya, Fleur and The ex. If you pick Ellie there was supposed to be an option to look at pic 3 times and then you say something before preceding to look at pic for 6 more times. As you explained they refreshed how you view the pic but I couldn't trigger this speech thing for Ellie and while it may seem minor and the lust attribute may not matter I still want that point. Cheers for trying to help though but I probably will stop playing.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Obviously as early as I am I haven't actually met Tanya but it mentioned something about looking at either Ellie, Tanya, Fleur and The ex. If you pick Ellie there was supposed to be an option to look at pic 3 times and then you say something before preceding to look at pic for 6 more times. As you explained they refreshed how you view the pic but I couldn't trigger this speech thing for Ellie and while it may seem minor and the lust attribute may not matter I still want that point. Cheers for trying to help though but I probably will stop playing.
The lust attribute literally does nothing, I haven't used it for about the last 7-8 updates I think? I don't need to remove it because you won't even know it is there unless you're reading a walkthrough, something I strongly discourage unless you're trying to see a specific scene.

If you go on Ellie's profile in the new social media it is interactive and you can now immediately browse all her images in any order. Prior to v.09.1 the specific image was photoshopped into the render, and it was shown in a fixed sequence, so you could only see pictures 1-3, one by one, and then you could look at the other 6 pictures, one by one. Now you can just go into her Our Moments Profile and view all 9 of them in any order you want, any time you open the phone. Once you're in the phone you can go and look at Tanya's, Fleur's and Jenna's profiles too if you want to, although some profiles unlock over time once you've seen or heard a mention of them as otherwise the MC has no reason to know they exist.

Just ignore anything regarding "Instagram" or "Insta" it has all been changed to Our Moments, no images have been removed, no scenes have been removed and if something was tied with flags to you viewing a certain image in fullscreen etc, it is now triggered by just looking at the images in the new app.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
The lust attribute literally does nothing, I haven't used it for about the last 7-8 updates I think? I don't need to remove it because you won't even know it is there unless you're reading a walkthrough, something I strongly discourage unless you're trying to see a specific scene.

If you go on Ellie's profile in the new social media it is interactive and you can now immediately browse all her images in any order. Prior to v.09.1 the specific image was photoshopped into the render, and it was shown in a fixed sequence, so you could only see pictures 1-3, one by one, and then you could look at the other 6 pictures, one by one. Now you can just go into her Our Moments Profile and view all 9 of them in any order you want, any time you open the phone. Once you're in the phone you can go and look at Tanya's, Fleur's and Jenna's profiles too if you want to, although some profiles unlock over time once you've seen or heard a mention of them as otherwise the MC has no reason to know they exist.

Just ignore anything regarding "Instagram" or "Insta" it has all been changed to Our Moments, no images have been removed, no scenes have been removed and if something was tied with flags to you viewing a certain image in fullscreen etc, it is now triggered by just looking at the images in the new app.
I was on the second day after meeting Lydia and doing the interrogation that involved those fleur pictures. It said on that night I should have the option to view Tanya then. Is that incorrect or was their something I was meant to do? I may be trying to do an Ellie run first but I will be going back and doing other girls so would like to know ahead of time.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I was on the second day after meeting Lydia and doing the interrogation that involved those fleur pictures. It said on that night I should have the option to view Tanya then. Is that incorrect or was their something I was meant to do? I may be trying to do an Ellie run first but I will be going back and doing other girls so would like to know ahead of time.
Keep playing the story and eventually you'll get an option to go to a nightclub, go there and Tanya and Ellie will both be there, once you've met her, regardless of any choices, you'll be able to follow her and view all her images on Our Moments.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Keep playing the story and eventually you'll get an option to go to a nightclub, go there and Tanya and Ellie will both be there, once you've met her, regardless of any choices, you'll be able to follow her and view all her images on Our Moments.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So the walkthrough is wrong as well as outdated. I will stop using it unless I royally fuck up somehow. Thank you for answering the questions I will try again.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I have a few questions. Do you view all woman as love interests or are some of them going to be a character you will have the chance to fuck once and then they won't be important anymore?(Tanya for example) I read an article where Titan did a raid and killed an innocent person called Imogen and there was a waitress on a date with Stephenie called Imogen so is that a coincidence or is she dead? Can you list girls who are in the game who will be love interests because I don't want to keep to many saves but i look at Danielle, The chick who was with the dead guy and runs a company and the former boss lawyer as characters who may be love interests but are not?

Last edited:

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Ellie, Vanessa and Stephanie are the main three love interests, they have their own sub-stories within the game and massively change what you do on a day to day basis especially the upcoming weekend.

There are independent scenes available as well for Lydia, Jenna and Tanya, and there are scenes planned for Chloe. However these are not complete romance paths.

Other characters may eventually appear on other people's routes, but they are not LI's.

You'll find out who Imogen was in v.10, at the moment there's no way the MC could know that.

Reactions: Ghostly
Apr 27, 2021
I'm a little sorry that Lydia isn't a LI, 'cause the date with her at the restaurant made me think so. And the scene after the restaurant was very well realized. Stephanie has the best scenes by far, but for my tastes she's less interesting than other girls of the story.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Ellie, Vanessa and Stephanie are the main three love interests, they have their own sub-stories within the game and massively change what you do on a day to day basis especially the upcoming weekend.

There are independent scenes available as well for Lydia, Jenna and Tanya, and there are scenes planned for Chloe. However these are not complete romance paths.

Other characters may eventually appear on other people's routes, but they are not LI's.

You'll find out who Imogen was in v.10, at the moment there's no way the MC could know that.
Aww man, I'mma be honest, I kinda took a liking to Danielle.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

I'm a little sorry that Lydia isn't a LI, 'cause the date with her at the restaurant made me think so. And the scene after the restaurant was very well realized. Stephanie has the best scenes by far, but for my tastes she's less interesting than other girls of the story.
Thanks for this post. I like the other poster thought Lydia could be a main LI. Good to know she won't be.

Either way Steph is the best so it's all good :p

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
A big problem I made with SoM was too many LIs.

So there are just three main ones in this one.

Lydia isn't a "love interest" as such a but there will be more Lydia content. Ellie/Steph/Vanessa are all going to have their own unique weekend events whereas Lydia's is tied to the storyline, so she's a semi-LI.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018

Lydia isn't a "love interest" as such a but there will be more Lydia content. Ellie/Steph/Vanessa are all going to have their own unique weekend events whereas Lydia's is tied to the storyline, so she's a semi-LI.
Works for me. Since we have to choose, the lower amount of choices, the better lol.
Ellie is my main girl for my main run. Will hopefully do Stephanie and Vanessa runs down the line.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Wasn't trying to complain. I sincerely thank you for the clarification. Looking forward to more :)

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes