Aug 9, 2018
Well, either way, I gather from your reply that it's not indicative of the rest of the game, which is good because I was quite enjoying it so far. Thanks for checking!

Last edited:

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Out of curiosity, is there something wrong with my copy of the game, or is the variable tracking really weird and broken?

For example, on the first date with Steph, I didn't check anyone out, not even Steph herself, and when she got back she accused me of staring at every other woman in the bar and I guess the date failed. I can understand failing because I didn't check her out, but I also didn't check anyone else out so I wasn't expecting to be accused of it.

Is the whole game that picky about choices and paths that you pretty much have to play with the walkthrough, is my game broken, or do the choices get clearer at all later?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ghostly

Logan H.

Jun 10, 2020
This is one of the reasons , I wait for the whole game to be out before playing it, I would forget all about the game by the time the next update is out, but Gawd this game is soo good, I'll just have to play from the start coming weekend.
I feel you. I have a different sort of apprehension about this though.

These girls from Ellie's circle of friends and family sure are nice eye candy for the game, but they feel like empty calories. They have no tangible connection to the plot (for now anyway), MC hasn't even met any of them except Tanya, you can at best sniff around Ellie's computer to read their convos and stalk their social media.

There is already like a gazillion of adult VNs out there with high-school and college setting and teen girls of all flavours - sluts, virgins, bimbos, GFEs...
What mostly captivated me about Defending Lydia Collier was its mature setting and story. Not another boy living with his widowed stepmom and twin stepsisters, but a man, having a job, having a life and interacting with real people.

yannick12

Jun 21, 2018
I would like a full spoiler about the Fleur picture thing, doing this to her sister's with her husband before continue the game plz. i really hate those thing so if anyone can SPOIL me what really happen would be nice. she was forced ? scared ? or she juste a little bitch and she did enjoy doing that to her sister's

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
I would like a full spoiler about the Fleur picture thing, doing this to her sister's with her husband before continue the game plz. i really hate those thing so if anyone can SPOIL me what really happen would be nice. she was forced ? scared ? or she juste a little bitch and she did enjoy doing that to her sister's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

makmaru619

May 25, 2019
are we gonna hear from her again or its only this time and i can enjoy the rest of the game ? like i said i dont like those cheating thing haha just not a fan of that kind of drama :). ty for replyinh btw
Who knows what the future has in store, but apparently we can see a glimpse of it this weekend, if everything goes according to plan?

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes