Sep 29, 2021
here, more than well deserved facepalm - you obviously have some troubles understanding it, do read above posts again, perhaps it becomes more clear to your existing state.
Why are you replying if you can't comprehend? My question is simple, did anyone meet Vanessa's daughter in their run after they ended terms with Vanessa in current state of game. You don't understand it, don't reply please

You are commenting about the possible scope of interactions possible when the wedding celebrations are happening. Again understand in more layman terms, which you possibly couldn't comprehend till now, did you encounter Vanessa's daughter anytime in your run after MC's breakup, in current state of game

And thank you for your time, now let others, and if dev feel so, comment on it

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Since I am a Vanessa Simp, I have to ask. After meeting her and her daughter and then breaking up with her, did a path exists about MC and Vanessa's Daughter meeting and her becoming a potential LI for him afterwards?
There currently isn't a Tiffany (Vanessa's Daughter) Route in the game, however if one was to open in the future you would need to be on the Vanessa path as Tiffany is currently on holiday and you can only get there on Vanessa's route, the other paths would leave you in London. That's if there ever would be a Tiffany route... :cool:

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Defending Lydia Collier v.0.12.2 Release
cant see a point for similar ANNOUNCEMENT as thats only bugfix and pre-patch (with some blocked (regular) features even) for the next version that should come in 5-6 days (if nothing changes).

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Why were the bad endings revealed in walkthrough? This killing the mood.. I hope there will be a good ending other than this...
Bad Endings are failure endings but some people want to see or avoid them so that is why they are in there, there will definitely be a lot of very different good endings but the game isn't done yet and they won't appear until the final update (v.0.16)!

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 36427, in script
    jump E4EllieLaptopNEW
ScriptError: could not find label 'E4EllieLaptopNEW'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump E4EllieLaptopNEW
  File "D:\p games\DefendingLydiaCollier-v.0.12.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\p games\DefendingLydiaCollier-v.0.12.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Defending Lydia Collier v.0.12.2
Mon May 09 13:15:26 2022

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump E4EllieLaptopNEW

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump E4EllieLaptopNEW
  File "D:\p games\DefendingLydiaCollier-v.0.12.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\p games\DefendingLydiaCollier-v.0.12.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Defending Lydia Collier v.0.12.2
Mon May 09 13:15:26 2022
Thanks, this has been fixed.

Download the latest version here:
Just get the "Update Only File" its about 90mb, put all the files into your "game" folder, replace/overwrite any conflicts and it will fix that along with the other issues listed in the changelog.

Reactions: Ghostly and eoo

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
Bad Endings are failure endings but some people want to see or avoid them so that is why they are in there, there will definitely be a lot of very different good endings but the game isn't done yet and they won't appear until the final update (v.0.16)!
I know that and Also there still no fate for his ex If they are reunited, nor the fate of pregnancy for any girl who has become pregnant

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes