NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I've just downloaded the update and tried playing from the start of 0.12 (when you have the dream about Ellie in the cage) but when I go to my desk/laptop I have the following problems:
- The game acts like I haven't chosen a team before, so I have to choose one again. And when I do so, it takes me straight back to the start of the update again, with the dream.
- When I try to open my email, I get an error message:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I've just downloaded the update and tried playing from the start of 0.12 (when you have the dream about Ellie in the cage) but when I go to my desk/laptop I have the following problems:
- The game acts like I haven't chosen a team before, so I have to choose one again. And when I do so, it takes me straight back to the start of the update again, with the dream.
- When I try to open my email, I get an error message:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello, thanks for letting me know!

Anybody with bugs please free to check out my Discord if you have an account ( ) and the Bug Reporting Room there, I get notifications and can reply much quicker and some of the issues already have solutions and fixes in the bug room so they aren't buried by pages of other chatter like can happen here. To fix the drone issue, please download the attached file, drag and drop it to your "game" folder and overwrite the old one, alternatively edit your computer.rpy file in a text editor to make all references "IronStarDrone1Unlocked" instead of "IronstarDrone1Unlocked". The lack of capitalisation on the "S" causes this and changing it can resolve it.

Can you check for me what variable you have set for your team choice (Shift+D -> Variable Checker)? When you select a team you should change variable "ChoiceNotMade" from True to False. If it is still True then that will be the cause of the problem, if it is False then it is breaking somewhere else. If you can let me know I'll be able to investigate this further and fix it for you.

WP

Last edited:

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
It's awfully quiet here considering it's a release day. Do we have any confirmation (beside the post from a few days ago) that update will be released today?

Reactions: Istanblues

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
WhitePhantom Hey mate could you shed some light on what kind of changes did you make for Stephs face when she gets the surgery? In general I really liked the outcome in her bodies appearance, but something is really off about her face, and It's been bothering me for a while, whether it's her swollen cheekbones that make her eye area appear feline or something else that give the bogged impression, I simply can't put my finger on it.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Did he say which girls path will we miss?
I sure hope so it will not be my kinky step. I just can't wait to degrade her, that dirty bitch:devilish:
Steph and Vanessa will be released over the next week (Vanessa first, then Steph). Today's update will feature Ellie, Lydia and Jenna.

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
I've probably played more than a 100 VNs over the past couple of years, and steph is without a doubt my favourite character in terms of sexual appeal out of all of the games. Waiting I'm willing to do even if it takes longer lol, I'm just glad more scenes with her is still on the table. You don't see kinky characters like her very often in many games, especially with well written ones like this.

Reactions: ManifestDream

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I've probably played more than a 100 VNs over the past couple of years, and steph is without a doubt my favourite character in terms of sexual appeal out of all of the games. Waiting I'm willing to do even if it takes longer lol, I'm just glad more scenes with her is still on the table. You don't see kinky characters like her very often in many games, especially with well written ones like this.
She have more scenes than any of them in the game next to Ellie.

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes