Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
"Just started the uploads. It is over 5GB now and I've got 9 uploads to do, so just a bit longer but they're on their way!" about an hour ago

10 minutes ago he said the first one is at 17% and it´s going to be a while since he doesn´t have fast upload speed in his area. So yeah. The Game is on it´s way, folks :)

Cab-boe

Dec 7, 2018
Release date should be at least 2 weeks earlier after update completion in order dev and his team to test the shit out of game. I am not mad about delays. I've waited all this time, i can wait a week or two if he needs. However, his release planning is really amateur. Anyway, i hope he learnt his lesson for the future updates. I love his game and it is worth the wait. Good luck to him.
I think the main lessons to take are about what his systems can handle render-wise, pretty sure that was the bulk of the delay.
I don't think there's a better way to handle a bunch of consecutive issues like this. He's been extremely communicative and clear about what's causing the delays, despite probably a carpet bombing of compound stress, and still sounds proud of the work and eager to get it out. Extending the release date with a buffer seems kind of unnecessary when you're this clear about the progress, to me anyway.

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes