guston

Aug 7, 2016
sending the updated game through PM's could work, right? at least for the people asking for it.
I don't see why that would be a problem, but I can't be certain. I assume it would work unless someone reports it. It might get your account banned if the mods are particularly strict.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Guys, the game will be free in a week, it isn't much to wait and the game might be the full update.I understand you guys want to see the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but the wait will not be long.

MrFalcon71

Aug 9, 2017
Guys, the game will be free in a week, it isn't much to wait and the game might be the full update.I understand you guys want to see the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but the wait will not be long.
Don't know about that becaıse all renders included will be completed with Vanessa release this saturday and I think we can get a release here when full version completed.

He mentioned public release as:
(03.04.2022)
No Changes if you are already a supporter, and you have until May 5th for the changes to take place if you are thinking of subscribing. Public Release now 21 Days after Early Access. Tiers Re-Organised. $10 is New Day 1 Release Tier, $5 is Day 8 (7 Day Wait) Tier.

After that, nothing about public release.

Last edited:

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Come on lads, why the gatekeeping on a piracy forum? If people wanted to splurge money, they most likely would not be here. The reason most people use this site is to get lewd games without paying.
Its fine to not leak updates, its your choice, but telling and reporting people who shared the links is sus.

Last edited:

makmaru619

May 25, 2019
Come on lads, why the gatekeeping on a piracy forum? If people wanted to splurge money, they most likely would not be here. The reason most people use this site is to get lewd games without paying.
Its fine to not leak updates, its your choice, but telling and reporting people who shared the links is sus.
So combed through Discord, its a minefield of spoilers by the way. I guess the dev is locking down on the release cause it has way too many bugs and wanna sort it out before public release and so many people down voted here when the alpha of the earlier versions were released.
Tired to get a patron to leak it, just wait and you all be getting the polished version with less bugs is what he said.

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
I don't see why that would be a problem, but I can't be certain. I assume it would work unless someone reports it. It might get your account banned if the mods are particularly strict.
What are you guys talking about? You can't get banned here for sharing a game. That's the purpose of this site. If the file in the link was removed then it was the dev who removed it either because he saw it leaked and wanted to prevent it or he removed it because of bugs.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
What are you guys talking about? You can't get banned here for sharing a game. That's the purpose of this site. If the file in the link was removed then it was the dev who removed it either because he saw it leaked and wanted to prevent it or he removed it because of bugs.
The devs can't remove links from here. The only thing they can do is to report it to Mega for copyright reasons. Mega takes down some links but other sites don't.
The moment someone shares an update here the update is uploaded for everyone in the OP.

Reactions: Charl9

me130

Dec 11, 2017
The devs can't remove links from here. The only thing they can do is to report it to Mega for copyright reasons. Mega takes down some links but other sites don't.
The moment someone shares an update here the update is uploaded for everyone in the OP.
The links were shared, dev removed it from Mega and here (I think he can as he is the owner of the thread). There were some messages around 12 hours ago also quoting the leaked links which have also been removed.

From his perspective it's understandable. He has earned 700$ more since the update came out and as you see more and more people are subbing because the leaks are not there.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
For the people that somehow don't know it yet - this is a pirate site, and the dev can't really do much other than dmca the links.

If you have the update the best way to share it is using the report button in the OP as ''game update'' and posting the link there, that way the dev can't dmca the links and uploaders are going to update the OP for everyone.

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes