WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Yeah, the first one was day before yesterday, and it was fantastic.
Yeah, it was s fantastic update for Ellie and Lydia, not so much for Jenna.
And WP said in 7 hours we will get the update for Bimbo Stephanie, I'm hyped after the quality of Ellie's Update.

And the game needs a new tag:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Yeah man, Ellie's Dark Path is awesome.

Ellie Dark Path for sure so far...I love a great milf...and the Lydia stuff was fire. Curious to see how it plays out with Steph...
Man that Milf is crazy, in both mind and body.
About Lydia

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
Reactions: WarriorSteel

Logan H.

Jun 10, 2020
Since you are a Chad who already played the update, tell me what you most liked about this one?
Mine Ellie's Dark Path and the possibility of
Doesn't seem like a fair comparison when majority of content update is Ellie-specific. But okay, I'll just say the taxi scene and the hairbrush scene

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Didn't they say this update was buggy or something, thus why we should wait till it is fixed?

Eh, either way, gotta wait once again for Steph content. Yet another update where Ellie comes first and we got to wait for the next update to get Steph content. Guess I'll just pass on this till the next update (and gives it time to iron out the bugs).

Reactions: Λvipray_x

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Haven't played since the 0.10.1 update, but sounds like gotta be patient a little longer for a balanced experience, I remember enjoying half-bimbo Steph (Didn't want plastic surgery if that's the deciding factor) as my primary LI, Ellie was so well done too, and so was that mom.

Probably the only reason I've waited for the content to pile up is because I can't just 'skip' through the story every time, those computer screen options just bog down the process - not that I'm complaining about that aspect of the game.

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes