Jaango

Aug 15, 2021
Release of next update? Any ETA?
E5SamInvite12_021754.png

Hello all!

With the release day now set for the 15th of May the percentages are fairly irrelevant now, however I have now passed the 4,000 render mark for v.0.13.

With the scenes still planned I'm expecting v.0.13 therefore to be approximately 5,000 renders long, meaning v.0.13 will be roughly double the size of the entire of Shadows over Manston, and roughly three times the size of the previous biggest update for Defending Lydia Collier!

Thanks for all the new and continued support!

WP

Rule97

May 2, 2018
View attachment 1749200

Hello all!

With the release day now set for the 15th of May the percentages are fairly irrelevant now, however I have now passed the 4,000 render mark for v.0.13.

With the scenes still planned I'm expecting v.0.13 therefore to be approximately 5,000 renders long, meaning v.0.13 will be roughly double the size of the entire of Shadows over Manston, and roughly three times the size of the previous biggest update for Defending Lydia Collier!

WP
Awesome

Reactions: Zero141214

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
So is Lydia involved in the attack on her ex husband? On the surface it's an open and shut case with the overwhelming amount of evidence pointing to her innocence. But then what about the note left in the car in the garage?

Planted evidence left behind to incriminate Lydia? Sounds plausible but the fact that the car had bullet holes and disappears after you find it, points to the letters being real. Charles and his current mistress Eve Granger both were scared of Lydia finding out about her sister Fleur being their willing sex slave. Was it actual fear of their life being threatened or of Lydia using it in legal proceeding to fuck over Charles in the Divorce?

Then there is the dream you had of Lydia, Daphne and Fleur being in cahoots to wrest control of his business. Again sounds plausible. Charles fucked around allot it seemed. Certainly Daphne (current ceo of his company) was on of his mistresses at some point. So Lydia and Daphne, two women he cast aside and Fleur being far more loyal to her sister than at first glance set him up to be killed and take over.

And then there is Yennifer Williams the woman Lydia was sleeping with the night Charles disappeared. Her brother owns Williams Shipping & Transportation (Business rival to Charles) why would they pay you 3 million to leave Lydias case? The lawyer they sent either believed that Lydia was guilty or wanted to make sure that she would be found guilty regardless of her actual involvement what happened.

Wtf is going on? Fuck me this story is good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So is Lydia involved in the attack on her ex husband? On the surface it's an open and shut case with the overwhelming amount of evidence pointing to her innocence. But then what about the note left in the car in the garage?

Planted evidence left behind to incriminate Lydia? Sounds plausible but the fact that the car had bullet holes and disappears after you find it, points to the letters being real. Charles and his current mistress Eve Granger both were scared of Lydia finding out about her sister Fleur being their willing sex slave. Was it actual fear of their life being threatened or of Lydia using it in legal proceeding to fuck over Charles in the Divorce?

Then there is the dream you had of Lydia, Eve and Fleur being in cahoots to wrest control of his business. Again sounds plausible. Charles fucked around allot it seemed. Certainly Eve (current ceo of his company) was on of his mistresses at some point. So Lydia and Eve, two women he cast aside and Fleur being far more loyal to her sister than at first glance set him up to be killed and take over.

And then there is Yennifer Williams the woman Lydia was sleeping with the night Charles disappeared. Her brother owns Williams Shipping & Transportation (Business rival to Charles) why would they pay you 3 million to leave Lydias case? The lawyer they sent either believed that Lydia was guilty or wanted to make sure that she would be found guilty regardless of her actual involvement what happened.

Wtf is going on? Fuck me this story is good.
It doesn't look like it. If anything it seems like someone is trying to blame Ludia for it.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
It doesn't look like it. If anything it seems like someone is trying to blame Ludia for it.
Yeah everything points to that. Except that note in the car. Charles specifically warns Eve about Lydia to be wary of her. So either he was being melodramatic or something else if going on.

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
View attachment 1749200

Hello all!

WP
the kind of update i don't mind waiting 6 months for

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
What kind of scat content is it? Are you watching her on the wc? Are you shitting on her or is she on you? Or whatever else possible ways? ;-)
she shits on your dick during some rough anal and then she sucks it clean. I found two scenes like that so far. It was avoidable tho.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Any upcoming content with Jenna? She's batshit crazy, but nothing a little bit of therapy can't cure.

Sep 29, 2021
Since I am a Vanessa Simp, I have to ask. After meeting her and her daughter and then breaking up with her, did a path exists about MC and Vanessa's Daughter meeting and her becoming a potential LI for him afterwards?

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes