Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In this game Mc needs to look at camera feeds and read newspaper feeds to get those clues to move
forward. You can read, can you not?

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Just to let you all know and for anybody interesting in how the update progress is going, I've now completed more than 3,000 renders for the upcoming Defending Lydia Collier v.0.13 update, which means this update will be bigger than the entirety of Shadows over Manston (which was 2500 renders total in comparison)!

How much renders are you intending to include in this update? Also when can we expect this update to drop?
Thanks

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Update will end up being upwards of 4,000 renders, probably nearing 5,000.

I'd like to have it out next month, but I've made some errors in the past focusing on rushing and cramming for a date that was too soon so I'm focusing on getting everything I envision created and to a good quality and making sure everything is working rather than rushing for speed.

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
Sorry if it has been asked before but the official walkthrough says there are only bad endings?
Do the good endings still have to be introduced in the game?

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Damn, it's going to be a massive update, awesome.

Lid, dear, aint nobody gonna recognize ya. We could finally go out and about. You could tell me your going out story.
Before i read your comment i didn't even realized it was Lydia, she is looking good huh.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
My review got deleted (and I can't rate it again) so I'm posting it here:

I must say, this game has blew my mind. I honestly thought I've played every good erotic game on this site but this one is beyond words (just like Pale Carnations). The main advantage it has over dozens of other titles is that it offers not only vanilla sex but also something more kinky, sometimes even hardcore stuff and it does so with taste. Games like Starless are too much for me, often they're way too disgusting and one must skip too much to enjoy it (IMO of course) but this game caters to people looking for something more unique while at the same time it does so with proper refinement.

Pros:
+ Very good dialogues and story, writing here is in the top 5% of all erotic games I know. It has interesting twists and turns but still remains realistic enough.

+ Characters are varied and extremely well-written. They react to our disposition and responses accordingly, there is no randomness here and they behave in character. Their development and development of the potential relationship is also great, well-paced, logical and intriguing.

+ Multiple paths and women to pursue, with meaningful choices and non-obvious conclusions. Even decisions that don't reward us with sex scenes are extremely interesting (I don't want to spoil too much but MC has quite a lot of room to operate and we have a lot of freedom for a VN).

+ Many exquisite sex scenes, I was surprised how much content this game has. If you will play it be sure to make different decisions during replay because it offers much more than one would think.

+ High replayability, even if we would focus on the same woman we can develop our relationship with her differently depending on our choices. It's nothing game changing (some slightly different scenes) but it is above other erotic games that lack such subtlety.

Cons:
Can't think of anything meaningful but if I had to point something out is that it lacks sound (I don't care about music, maybe sounds during sex scenes could be added but I'm not sure even since this doesn't diminish the enjoyment I have when playing this game).

All in all I rate it 10/10 and ultra-rare Sunabozu's seal of approval.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
My review got deleted (and I can't rate it again) so I'm posting it here:
What was the reason it was deleted? The only reason i can think of its if you cited the name of the other game on the review.

Last edited:

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
What was the reason it was deleted? The only reason i can thing of its if you cited the name of the other game on the review.
In the message title it was mentioned that you can't name other games but in the actual message he said:

Crazygamer43 said:
Please understand that the usage of reviews is not just a means to rate a game, it is also, a way for users who have played the game to give an explanation as to why said game is good or bad. For that reason we'd advise you to read our Reviewing Rules.
Which tells me that he probably copy-pasted the usual formula.

Anyway, my review has been visible for months and for some reason someone decided it's no longer OK and what's more I can't edit it, it was deleted and I have no option to repost it.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
In the message title it was mentioned that you can't name other games but in the actual message he said:

Which tells me that he probably copy-pasted the usual formula.

Anyway, my review has been visible for months and for some reason someone decided it's no longer OK and what's more I can't edit it, it was deleted and I have no option to repost it.
Someone might have recently reported it and sometimes it takes mods a while to get through their reports queue.

Reactions: linkinn
4.60 star(s) 146 Votes