suissant

Jan 7, 2019
I'm having trouble when choosing the person in my team to investigate. It asks me to choose three suspects and then choose one person from my team to investigate. I choose one but the "Confirm your selection" button doesn't work. I click it and nothing happens. I'm stuck because of it. My team is the Pub one if it matters.

EDIT: Nevermind, after restarting the game and loading a save file the button worked for some reason

Last edited:

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Regarding this … from the guide…

83 - Dealing with Marissa (Steph Route)
If you did not get Steph’s Hard Drive in (73), you’ll be required to send somebody after her to retrieve it. This will have varying reports, but they will always be successful. Choosing Kylie will present a different option to dealing with her (85).

I can’t seem to find the correct switches to flip to get the “resolution” options for Marissa … with the Kylie team.

Is it not active in game? …I finished Steph Bimbo path finished the welcome home shower scene, checked team results(which seems like a WIP placeholder(for now)) brushed her hair (awe sweet aftercare for our slave) and reach end of current content… is this working as intended??

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Regarding this … from the guide…

83 - Dealing with Marissa (Steph Route)
If you did not get Steph’s Hard Drive in (73), you’ll be required to send somebody after her to retrieve it. This will have varying reports, but they will always be successful. Choosing Kylie will present a different option to dealing with her (85).

I can’t seem to find the correct switches to flip to get the “resolution” options for Marissa … with the Kylie team.

Is it not active in game? …I finished Steph Bimbo path finished the welcome home shower scene, checked team results(which seems like a WIP placeholder(for now)) brushed her hair (awe sweet aftercare for our slave) and reach end of current content… is this working as intended??
Did you send Kylie to deal with Marissa?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Strike-10

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Did you send Kylie to deal with Marissa?
I found it … I think I either missed the prompt or I answered incorrectly … regardless the “meet up” happened in garage to choose a path … The result wasn’t in game yet but that’s in a future update I assume.

I felt that this sub plot point needed some differentiation somehow from the primary “team” goals …
because it’s not really part of the primary … but whatev’s

I bet I was just distracted or misread something on my first play through … so it looked (to me) absent

Have a good 1!

Sheet420

Sep 4, 2016
I only checked the gallery (mod), but I'm surprised that there are so few sex scenes with what I perceived to be the 'main' girl. Ellie.

Is the gallery not complete?

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Compared to the other girls, what kind fetish or kink would involve with Jenna? since she's the least interesting girl (for me) of the bunch.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She has a lover she been shagging while he had a couple a lovers he been banging.
They had arrangements. They both knew about them other people they were seeing.
Both a them used to bang their respective lovers in the same house, the one they lived together in.
MC can have fun and she will agree in a heartbeat. She been doing it for years already.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
Who's Steph and Ellie and what's the difference between them? It's my 1st time playing it, which version should I download?

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes