-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I did that but they are showing I still have to do something
On Ellie's laptop? I didn't realize that if you snooped on it you had to do something. I can only tell you what I personally have done, and I had no problems leaving the laptop after I finished.

I opened her Whistle app (I think it's second down on the desktop screen) and clicked on one of the girls: Samantha, Chloe, whomever. I read through each entire conversation, but since the game can't really tell if you're actually reading, just moving the scrollbar all the way to the top of the conversation (it begins on the bottom, on the right of the screen). I then moved on to the next girl and went through that conversation. After finishing all of the conversations, I was able to exit with no problem.

If you do the above and still have issues, you may want to ask someone else (possibly WhitePhantom) for help, because it sounds like a bug. Note, however, that if you're using a compressed or Android version of the game, you'll want to search this thread for the person providing that (they aren't official or made by WhitePhantom) and reach out to them to see if they might be able to help you.

Reactions: Machete

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Oh yea, I'm looking forward to cheating with that bitch roommate too... don't judge me XD.

As for Ellie, I don't know how much I can do for her while staying on Steph path. I think a big choice that dinner date. You could ask Steph or Ellie. I picked Steph there and didn't really get anywhere with Ellie after that. Anyways, I'll just have to wait til next update to try again since I deleted the folder already.
I'm on the Steph path too, with fooling around with Ellie but I prioritize Steph when I have to choose. MC and Ellie almost fuck on the office, they went to dinner on a date and when he drove her home she kissed him on the lips (or french kiss). Thereafter they don't talk about it like nothing happened. I guess I quit the Ellie path, or maybe it'll come back later.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
On Ellie's laptop? I didn't realize that if you snooped on it you had to do something. I can only tell you what I personally have done, and I had no problems leaving the laptop after I finished.

I opened her Whistle app (I think it's second down on the desktop screen) and clicked on one of the girls: Samantha, Chloe, whomever. I read through each entire conversation, but since the game can't really tell if you're actually reading, just moving the scrollbar all the way to the top of the conversation (it begins on the bottom, on the right of the screen). I then moved on to the next girl and went through that conversation. After finishing all of the conversations, I was able to exit with no problem.

If you do the above and still have issues, you may want to ask someone else (possibly WhitePhantom) for help, because it sounds like a bug. Note, however, that if you're using a compressed or Android version of the game, you'll want to search this thread for the person providing that (they aren't official or made by WhitePhantom) and reach out to them to see if they might be able to help you.
That's it. You snoope into her Whisle to find out what she thinks and share about MC and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There shouldn't be anything else to do.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
By the way, i really hope in the final version of the game you can go through Ellie's route without telling her to dress sexy in the office. She's kinda the only LI who's any actractive in the whole game and she looks like shit when she's supposed to be the "sexy" version. (IMHO).

Sep 27, 2017
By the way, i really hope in the final version of the game you can go through Ellie's route without telling her to dress sexy in the office. She's kinda the only LI who's any actractive in the whole game and she looks like shit when she's supposed to be the "sexy" version. (IMHO).
You can.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
View attachment 1267900
Anyone knows why I keep getting this error, don't tell me I need to start this allover again
It depends, there should be a backup menu past that flag that can restore you to where you were and you can carry on if it is an error/glitch.
Unless it is something new that I'm unaware of, the only reason people are having problems with laptop loops and flag errors is that you're using a pre-v.09.1.1 save. If that's the case then yes, you do need to start again. Otherwise if you upload your save I'll take a look.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
It depends, there should be a backup menu past that flag that can restore you to where you were and you can carry on if it is an error/glitch.
Unless it is something new that I'm unaware of, the only reason people are having problems with laptop loops and flag errors is that you're using a pre-v.09.1.1 save. If that's the case then yes, you do need to start again. Otherwise if you upload your save I'll take a look.
Actually i had the error in the current version of the game (as uploaded here) and with brand new saves. It wasn't a killer bug. It just let me access twice in a row the phone and it told me i wasn't supposed to. I was going to file the bug report, but i had no idea what day i was playing. I was late in the game, 3/4 i'd say.
But after the bug message it just let me play on.

Canner

Sep 30, 2018
I'm surprised the US women's team gets knocked out so early in the tournament for this game. They usually do very well

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I'm surprised the US women's team gets knocked out so early in the tournament for this game. They usually do very well
Yes it surprised me too. Against whom did they lose again? Even if a top male team can lose early, it's less likely with a female team.

For reference :

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Yes you can tell her not to dress sexy and you can tell her no to do it again, but does that impact significantly the route? Will the route close if you do so? So far we don't know and it might have not been decided yet by the dev.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Yes you can tell her not to dress sexy and you can tell her no to do it again, but does that impact significantly the route? Will the route close if you do so? So far we don't know and it might have not been decided yet by the dev.
WhitePhantom said a couple pages back there's two different routes for Ellie - Slutty Ellie and Innocent Ellie. So yeah, they should be significantly different but you won't close her route if you choose Innocent Ellie.

Apr 27, 2021
WhitePhantom said a couple pages back there's two different routes for Ellie - Slutty Ellie and Innocent Ellie. So yeah, they should be significantly different but you won't close her route if you choose Innocent Ellie.
If Dev decides to make a path with Villain Ellie, I'd name it.... Scoundr-Ellie.

Apr 27, 2021
Did you ever give her the raise?

Would you, knowing she might be evil 4 it?
I admit, it was just a (bad) pun.
Anyway, I see "Slutty Ellie path" with Ellie more similar to her sisters' attitude.
That dinner could be very funny, finally we'll be able to meet the notorious sisters, ahah!

Sep 27, 2017
Yeah, he confirmed that there would be two paths. Slutty Ellie and innocent Ellie. Whether they are completely mutually exclusive I do not know, but I've made two saves just in case.

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020
1625004219485.png

Hey guys,
Just to let you know how its going:
v.0.10.2 is going to revamp the team selection with GUI changes, I've commissioned some artwork for some icons to help show character strengths/weaknesses for the new mission system and it will be out as soon as these are delivered, and this will also fix several bugs. This new screen will show you the characters for each team, along with weaknesses and strengths and then during the weekend when you are with your LI you can choose who to send on certain tasks.
v.0.11 is about half done! I'm hoping this will be complete mid-July. It won't be as big as v.0.10, but will still see a fair bit of new content before leading into the big weekend.
Thanks for the ton of new supporting and as always everybody already subscribed, it means a great deal and makes me even more determined to create the best game/story I possibly can.
Also, hope everybody is enjoying the Euros! Steph definitely is (at the moment anyway, this post could go terribly)! :D
WP

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Hi Guys Help please

Is this a BUG or am I missing something? to start the latest version of the game v10 I return to the office and am advised to check Elle's PC. but doesn't matter what I do I cannot now progress as every time I go to turn off the PC the game tells me I still have something to do and reopens the PC.

Cookie Monster666's advice doesn't work for me.
I have tried JUST checking her Whistle chats; and reading every single entry and every single article on all the pages, but I still end up being sent back with the message "I am sure there is something else I should be doing here"

I am using the mod (which highlighted the check PC option in green) so wondering if the problem is triggered by the mod or is within the original game code.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Hi Guys Help please

Is this a BUG or am I missing something? to start the latest version of the game v10 I return to the office and am advised to check Elle's PC. but doesn't matter what I do I cannot now progress as every time I go to turn off the PC the game tells me I still have something to do and reopens the PC.

Cookie Monster666's advice doesn't work for me.
I have tried JUST checking her Whistle chats; and reading every single entry and every single article on all the pages, but I still end up being sent back with the message "I am sure there is something else I should be doing here"

I am using the mod (which highlighted the check PC option in green) so wondering if the problem is triggered by the mod or is within the original game code.
Saves from prior to v.09.1 are incompatible, it has been on the main menu screen for the last two updates.

You don't have to do anything on Ellie's laptop, that loop means the correct flags are missing, which can only mean that the flags set in the earlier days are absent from when they were added in v.09.1, indicating you're using an old save.

So either you're using a save from prior to v.09.1, or if you're not, then whatever mod you're using is breaking it.

This bug does not occur on fresh playthroughs from v.09.1 onwards with no mods installed, I've tested it myself on all paths multiple times before.

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes