OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Saves from prior to v.09.1 are incompatible, it has been on the main menu screen for the last two updates.

You don't have to do anything on Ellie's laptop, that loop means the correct flags are missing, which can only mean that the flags set in the earlier days are absent from when they were added in v.09.1, indicating you're using an old save.

So either you're using a save from prior to v.09.1, or if you're not, then whatever mod you're using is breaking it.

This bug does not occur on fresh playthroughs from v.09.1 onwards with no mods installed, I've tested it myself on all paths multiple times before.
Thanks for the reply. I last played the game at v9.0 with the KoGa3 Mod which I now realise is no longer available because the whole system has been revamped. I did not see the advice that Saves from V9.0 & prior versions no longer work, and looking at the lead page here there is NO REFERENCE that I can see to saves not being compatible from prior versions so I suspect you may get a few people having the same problem unless you place a comment to that effect somewhere amongst the header page details.

There is now only one Mod to the game provided by IAmAB. It seems to work fine so I guess I will just have to restart the game (Again I think??) and hopefully my problems will be solved.

After all the game is too good to miss especially when it coincides with Euro 2020. COYS and Come on England (y):love:

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Is the walkthrough ever going to be updated? Wonderful AVN, but I've had a better and easier time coursing through it with the use of the walkthrough. This isn't exactly the kind of AVN where you can make choices without consequences... and I'd prefer not to deal with consequences I did not seek. Aside from this, I really adore the plot of this AVN. I haven't really played through this update, so I will say that I am still wondering what will become of Lydia's sister. To have found out that there was an affair between your sister and former lover must be heartbreaking. I know I'd have gone mad, so I'd really like to see how the dev dealt with that specific issue. But then again, we can never take things for face value in this AVN. On topic, the AVN is wonderful, but I just need the help of a walkthrough to get any favorable outcome. Any news on that?
THe walkthough mod is always updated. You might try it. Of course, if you want to see far ahead, that won´t do

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020
1625386328255.png

Hi Guys,
Just to let you know I've got my icons delivered now, and v.0.10.2 will be out on Monday.
It will fix several bugs but mainly also adds a new GUI and images for the team selection, so be sure to check them out and each teams member's bonuses/weaknesses as v.0.11 will bring the first missions they'll be used in.
Oh, and Steph's still loving the Euros!
Thanks for all the new and continued support!
WP

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Defending Lydia Collier [v0.10.2] [White Phantom Games] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 1.58 GB
Original Linux Size: 1.58 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 456 MB

Original Mac Size: 1.58 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 439 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Where is she taking you out to?
Her drugger den?
Her fave bench in the park?
Her HOTs hideout?
Her pool donw below?
Her sauna?
Her roof top fave bang spot?
To the stars?
It's optional in the Steph route. You can find a pic a few pages back.

Edit: Had to se that pic again.

that quinn model is inviting me ...
Modded or au naturel?

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
hmm ...
could not have introduced the team stuff with 0.11?
So you have to start all over again, with 5 paths not really a thing that I want to do a few more times.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
hmm ...
could not have introduced the team stuff with 0.11?
So you have to start all over again, with 5 paths not really a thing that I want to do a few more times.
I must have missed something. Where in WhitePhantom's post does it say you have to start over? I don't see anything about needing to restart in the changelog, but I haven't tried v0.10.2 yet. Can anyone else confirm that you have to restart if you've already played through v0.10.0?

Reactions: Qixoni
Jun 26, 2017
How far along is this game? Is there enough content yet? I'm kinda hesitant with starting every good looking game at this point lol, there's just too many games I'm actually waiting for to pick up the pace

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
How far along is this game? Is there enough content yet? I'm kinda hesitant with starting every good looking game at this point lol, there's just too many games I'm actually waiting for to pick up the pace
There is quite a lot of content and the game overall is one of my favs,it's really good.I recommend Giving it a go

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Nooo, v.0.10.2 shouldn't require a restart at all!

If you want to see the teams pre-choice, you need to reload before you pick (which is about 3/4 way through v.0.10), otherwise you'll still have the correct flags set from the text-only option that came with v.0.10, but you'll only be able to see and access your "Team Sheet" from v.0.11.

If something is forcing you to restart (other than only just noticing the note about saves prior to v.09.1, which has been on every menu since v.09.1), then that's a bug and if you could report it in my bug channel I'll fix it ->

Reactions: Xypher and Ghostly
4.60 star(s) 146 Votes