Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
Man this is a fucking slow burn, but very good.

I don't like that the game doesn't allow you to truly lean in on being a slut. Your agency, as a player, is for Kira to be her own person, or you corrupt her through decisions/mistakes, and her slutification is other people's doing and not Kira. Kira as a slut is "brainwashed", even though irl normal women love being slutty and submissive all of the time, but in this game it is brainwashing/corruption. I've met real women that would do squats with their twats out if they could, no brainwashing necessary.

Its high quality, the art is fantastic. Overall story is actually engaging. Stop reading now. I am a bitch. Bitches gonna bitch, don't worry about it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Flanneri

Apr 20, 2019
Man this is a fucking slow burn, but very good.

I don't like that the game doesn't allow you to truly lean in on being a slut. Your agency, as a player, is for Kira to be her own person, or you corrupt her through decisions/mistakes, and her slutification is other people's doing and not Kira. Kira as a slut is "brainwashed", even though irl normal women love being slutty and submissive all of the time, but in this game it is brainwashing/corruption. I've met real women that would do squats with their twats out if they could, no brainwashing necessary.

Its high quality, the art is fantastic. Overall story is actually engaging. Stop reading now. I am a bitch. Bitches gonna bitch, don't worry about it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, I realize that you're probably saying that you'd prefer a different approach to corruption. Still, I would like to show that in the real world, different phenomena may not meet your expectations. In my first year at university I was wondering too about this kind of question due to my student project, and I found an interesting article on the subject.
TLDR
Women do behave more submissively and men more dominantly, most of the time. However, desires regarding dominance/submissiveness do not differ meaningfully by gender. I must admit that the article is quite old and it would be nice to update the data, but we have what we have.
Anyway, I hope you'll be interested in learning something new.
View attachment mccreary2001.pdf

P.S. From personal experience. Every day I meet women who only have their faces and hands exposed. Does that mean they're all chaste? Highly doubt it.

Last edited:

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Reactions: Boogyman's Ghost
Mar 6, 2018
Well, I realize that you're probably saying that you'd prefer a different approach to corruption. Still, I would like to show that in the real world, different phenomena may not meet your expectations. In my first year at university I was wondering too about this kind of question due to my student project, and I found an interesting article on the subject.
TLDR
Women do behave more submissively and men more dominantly, most of the time. However, desires regarding dominance/submissiveness do not differ meaningfully by gender. I must admit that the article is quite old and it would be nice to update the data, but we have what we have.
View attachment 2947308

P.S. From personal experience. Every day I meet women who only have their faces and hands exposed. Does that mean they're all chaste? Highly doubt it.
I love how scientific your answer is, with even a research paper, damn man like, respect.

Reactions: Flanneri

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
desires regarding dominance/submissiveness do not differ meaningfully by gender. I must admit that the article is quite old and it would be nice to update the data, but we have what we have.
View attachment 2947308
Ah yeah I've heard similar things before from Aydin Paladin. That both men and women have higher percentage of submissive fantasies than dominant fantasies. And that men's percentage of submissive fantasies is actually higher than women's. I first heard that like 7 years ago, and it honestly didn't surprise me when I first heard it. To be pursued, to be the object of desire of those you are attracted to, is a very privileged and powerful position. And wanting to be able to let go, relinquish power/control/responsibility and just enjoy their appreciation and physical pleasure? Yeah.. that math checks out. :oops:

Though I have to say your reply had me confused, and I had to reread what I wrote. I should clarify that I wasn't suggesting that women who aren't slutty or submissive are abnormal/weird. I meant to convey that being slutty and submissive is not uncommon, and that its not at all weird for women to want to lean into some of the things that Kira is subjected to in the game.
That to have the kinds of fantasies that Kira goes through doesn't require brainwashing through cybernetic fetishes, or repetitive degrading sissy-hypno. That many of these are very normal fantasies for very normal women. (*and men)

Sekkanman

Sep 21, 2017
Howdy! This post is primarily focused on “Shwift” character and her appearance. Let’s start with her name:

It looks like my idea of a community picked name for Shwift was not as interesting as I thought. Because, unless I missed some messages (and I’m sorry if I did), all I got was three name suggestions, and while they are rather funny - they’re not what I was looking for:

- “Ambatukam” (Submitted by Opis)

- “Polina” (Submitted by Bald Vegeta)

- “Polavna” as her last name (Submitted by Josh)

Yes, so, I wanted a lewd or degrading name suggestion, something like “Dum-Dum”. But, perhaps I should give you more context. I mean, you don’t know who Shwift is yet.

Here’s a bit of extra context (contains slight spoilers):

“Shwift” is a pseudonym of a lead rebel decker, a pseudonym that is now closely associated with Kira herself (so this name change will tots not backfire for Kira, swearsies). On top of that, Shwift has a cult following that will have to change their name as well - “Shwifty boys” will have to become “Dum-Dum boys”. At least, that was the idea.

(Slight spoilers end here)

One thing is for certain, I rushed this whole “name” thing, which is why I will remember our current name suggestions, but will postpone the name poll. It will happen at a later date when you’ll have more context and actually properly meet Shwift in game.

Meanwhile, I’m going to retroactively change Shwift's real name from “Taylor” to “Polina”, because I simply love this suggestion and it is more immersive (Thank you Bald Vegeta, very cool).

Now let’s talk about her appearance - Fake breasts won the poll, but with a little asterisk.

There was a suggestion that Shwift shouldn't have fake breasts initially and should instead get them later via her own story event and some people voted for fake breasts because they liked this idea and not necessarily because they like fake breasts.

So, in the picture above, I’m showing a “rough” version of where we can take this. The “Bimbo” Shwift. She doesn’t necessarily have to look this way, maybe we’ll make her a Gimbo (gothic bimbo) or something else. But the idea is for her to get fake breasts due to your choice, instead of having fake ones by default.

I like this idea more. I mean, encouraging her to get them and then seeing her get them is definitely a lot better than her just having them. But there is a catch:

I’m not sure when we will implement them and I don’t know how “in depth” this path will be. Maybe it will be just one “instant transformation” event, or maybe we’ll make it a full blown quest.

I mean, we all agreed that Kira is our main focus, so this won’t happen soon, at least not until we’ll implement the same transformation path for Kira, which is scheduled for our Movies storyline (at least after the Farm).

With all of that in mind, I’m currently conducting another poll on her breasts, to see whether or not you would prefer to wait and see her get fake breasts or for her to just have them by default.

And finally, let’s discuss what she’ll wear - I came up with two outfit designs for her.

The one on the left is not an outfit, it’s her underwear and then we have two outfit versions that will go on top of it, if the conditions are met. And yes, there are some “conditions” - she’ll mimic your Kira.

If your Kira is walking commando, Shwift will forgo her panties as well. If your Kira is walking with her titties out, Shwift will follow suit (that’s why both of her outfits have a jacket). You get the idea.

One of the outfits I’m proposing will become her “default”, in which she will spend the majority of the game. The other one will be used as well, but rarely, primary just to spice things up a bit.

I’m currently conducting a poll on which one (or which combination of the two) you prefer the most.

Thank you pic.

The reason why I’m devoting so much time to this particular character is rather simple - she’s “unavoidable”. A whole gameplay system of “fetish removal” is tied to her, so I’d like her to be interesting and fun, both visually and in terms of her personality.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Ah yeah I've heard similar things before from Aydin Paladin. That both men and women have higher percentage of submissive fantasies than dominant fantasies. And that men's percentage of submissive fantasies is actually higher than women's. I first heard that like 7 years ago, and it honestly didn't surprise me when I first heard it. To be pursued, to be the object of desire of those you are attracted to, is a very privileged and powerful position. And wanting to be able to let go, relinquish power/control/responsibility and just enjoy their appreciation and physical pleasure? Yeah.. that math checks out. :oops:

Though I have to say your reply had me confused, and I had to reread what I wrote. I should clarify that I wasn't suggesting that women who aren't slutty or submissive are abnormal/weird. I meant to convey that being slutty and submissive is not uncommon, and that its not at all weird for women to want to lean into some of the things that Kira is subjected to in the game.
That to have the kinds of fantasies that Kira goes through doesn't require brainwashing through cybernetic fetishes, or repetitive degrading sissy-hypno. That many of these are very normal fantasies for very normal women. (*and men)
You’re absolutely correct, but hypnosis is not just a narrative tool in our game - it’s a kink, and a popular one at that.

However, since it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, we already started adding a more natural corruption path where Kira will have some incentive to be slutty, but won’t be forced by any means - her Lust Shower events.

Flanneri

Apr 20, 2019

That's not exactly what I meant, and I was in no way trying to shame you for the idea that a certain segment of women may wish being more sluttier. I put a blame for not deliviring the point on my imperfect English :HideThePain:
An unobvious conclusion from this study is that some women (albeit not a very large number) may follow gender-attractive stereotypes (behave submissively on public) but actually be "truly" dominant. I'm not sure if dominance/submissiveness is an acquired trait or inherited one. But in both cases, and especially the latter, the only solution is а "brainwashing". So to some extent the "brainwashing" can be justified logically.
But I totally agree with you in the sense that if you perceive Kira as a "truly" submissive girl from the beginning, brainwashing is overkill.

P.S. I don't particularly like hypnosis tag either, but for a different reason. When clients come to a session, they freak out because they think I can hypnotize them into commiting suicide, as they saw something similar in a movie or elsewhere :Kappa:

dreyk

Jun 7, 2018
I don't know how ? but I think my game or my save bugged and now everything is much faster. :LOL:
maybe it will not work for others but i think it will make some people happy.

enzoenki

Jul 21, 2023
I went and started some quests in the "nature" zone, can't remember the name. It seems like a lot more dialogue and story stuff here with less sex. I remember letting the Mad Max lady touch you ended her quest. It's kind of hard to tell what will do what here. Maybe I should've progressed more in the main area first idk. It feels like Kira is getting pushed further in certain directions that she doesn't seem "ready" for. Like she went from chasing people who stole her stuff from the shower to getting public anal in a pillory.

Maybe there should be some encouragement to do more corruption stuff before getting that far into the main quest.

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
That might be a space reserved for the movie studio quest once it actually gets updated and added back in to the quests page.

Also, the other quest in the hints is likely the "snake handler" quest that hasn't been implemented yet either.
Maybe I'm autistic, it could be I've have too much free time on my hands, but "snake handler" quest just by name alone gives MGS3: Snake Eater vibes. Hey CrucifiedMulan are Shwifty boys your analog of Space Monkeys from Fight Club?

.P.S. instead of Ambatukam what about Silly Billie or Poopie Head, they have similar vibe to your "Dum-Dum" example, and also sound bit meaner.Well this suggestion's logical conclusion put to extreme would be Shit/Smeg/Dick/Fuck head. Corkscrew has certain sound to it too, could be referencing both her time as a decker and pole girl, despite I came up with it from just seeing her re-design. Joke name wise I don't know how they'll fit but examples such as: Axewoundsandra, Analstasia, Cunterina, Fellatiolina, Humplena, Whorticia (I think this would be nice Gimbo name), Semena, Buttocksslava (To Patreon subscriber with Bootyslava suggestion, it's cool and all, but I think we need more rough sounding approach here,booty has no same weight as buttocks, no offense and pun intended ), made me giggle a bit while writing and remember Monty Python.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2022
Maybe I'm autistic, it could be I've have too much free time on my hands, but "snake handler" quest just by name alone gives MGS3: Snake Eater vibes. Hey CrucifiedMulan are Shwifty boys your analog of Space Monkeys from Fight Club?

.P.S. instead of Ambatukam what about Silly Billie or Poopie Head, they have similar vibe to your "Dum-Dum" example, and also sound bit meaner.Well this suggestion's logical conclusion put to extreme would be Shit/Smeg/Dick/Fuck head. Corkscrew has certain sound to it too, could be referencing both her time as a decker and pole girl, despite I came up with it from just seeing her re-design. Joke name wise I don't know how they'll fit but examples such as: Axewoundsandra, Analstasia, Cunterina, Fellatiolina, Humplena, Whorticia (I think this would be nice Gimbo name), Semena, Buttocksslava (To Patreon subscriber with Bootyslava suggestion, it's cool and all, but I think we need more rough sounding approach here,booty has no same weight as buttocks, no offense and pun intended ), made me giggle while writing and remember Monty Python.
Saying that you might be autistic before talking about something that's completely unrelated to being autistic is pretty autistic behaviour lol

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes