Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
so sad, if someone can tell me how to get the silver haircut?
Guide to hair changing by RpgMakerSaveEdit. (i might have memory problems - but...) :cool:

Two things to remember using editor:
1. Need to save changes and editor quits+saves every single time.
2. Inside game load AGAIN the save file which was above edited. Press "A" / "D" to show / hide Kiras visual representation.

Here we go, use above editor, load your save file than go to editor menu Advanced > Edit switches and variables.

Than go to newly shown tab "Switches" and locate:
Hairpink_availability
Hairbrunette_availability
Hairshort_availability
And tick them all on - so the barber inside game will let you choose all haircuts.
screenshot.8.jpg screenshot.9.jpg screenshot.10.jpg

Than inside editor go to tab "Variables". Search variable named:
Kira_hair_state

By changing numerical values you can change Kira hair (every time save changes in editor, than go to game and load that save, and inside game press "A" - to refresh her hair style):

Kira_hair_state = 0
screenshot.11.jpg screenshot.12.jpg

Kira_hair_state = 1
screenshot.13.jpg screenshot.14.jpg

Kira_hair_state = 2
screenshot.15.jpg screenshot.16.jpg

Kira_hair_state = 3
screenshot.17.jpg screenshot.18.jpg

So depending on value given inside the editor - Kira can have 4 different hair styles. Have a fun! :cool:

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
Guide to hair changing by RpgMakerSaveEdit. (i might have memory problems - but...) :cool:

Two things to remember using editor:
1. Need to save changes and editor quits+saves every single time.
2. Inside game load AGAIN the save file which was above edited. Press "A" / "D" to show / hide Kiras visual representation.

Here we go, use above editor, load your save file than go to editor menu Advanced > Edit switches and variables.

Than go to newly shown tab "Switches" and locate:
Hairpink_availability
Hairbrunette_availability
Hairshort_availability
And tick them all on - so the barber inside game will let you choose all haircuts.
View attachment 1318840 View attachment 1318841 View attachment 1318843

Than inside editor go to tab "Variables". Search variable named:
Kira_hair_state

By changing numerical values you can change Kira hair (every time save changes in editor, than go to game and load that save, and inside game press "A" - to refresh her hair style):

Kira_hair_state = 0
View attachment 1318852 View attachment 1318853

Kira_hair_state = 1
View attachment 1318855 View attachment 1318856

Kira_hair_state = 2
View attachment 1318858 View attachment 1318859

Kira_hair_state = 3
View attachment 1318861 View attachment 1318862

So depending on value given inside the editor - Kira can have 4 different hair styles. Have a fun! :cool:
oh my man, you are so kind, and I don't know why mulan do not open the choices, it looks better than the pink one.

Reactions: Mr Technician

#Tiger12

Feb 23, 2018
Does anyone know how to get to Mosfilm for the quest movie magic. The hints says that I need to go to the bus station in the Residential area but the gate says this path isn't available? Is this just a placeholder or am I missing something?

KaneKong

Jun 23, 2019
Does anyone know how to get to Mosfilm for the quest movie magic. The hints says that I need to go to the bus station in the Residential area but the gate says this path isn't available? Is this just a placeholder or am I missing something?
not yet in the game

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Does anyone know how to use this kind of files or which system do I need to use for this?
If you are absolutely sure you have the saves for this exact game, do the following. Start a new game and make ANY saves in slots you need to open (as for Defenestration, first three slots are reserved for autosaves here, so if u have file4.rpgsave and file5.rpgsave, make any save in-game in slots 1 and 2). Then close the game, enter gamefolder/www/save and replace file4 and file5 here with your saves. When you run the game again, it will automatically rebuild the config file for saves and your saves will become availaible.
PS I see you are not new here on f95... So I'm sorry for explaining obvious things (obvious for experienced RPGM player). If you already done this, maybe you accidentally have the saves for another game or for very early build of this game.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
If you are absolutely sure you have the saves for this exact game, do the following. Start a new game and make ANY saves in slots you need to open (as for Defenestration, first three slots are reserved for autosaves here, so if u have file4.rpgsave and file5.rpgsave, make any save in-game in slots 1 and 2). Then close the game, enter gamefolder/www/save and replace file4 and file5 here with your saves. When you run the game again, it will automatically rebuild the config file for saves and your saves will become availaible.
PS I see you are not new here on f95... So I'm sorry for explaining obvious things (obvious for experienced RPGM player). If you already done this, maybe you accidentally have the saves for another game or for very early build of this game.
Oh I playing this game on gamcore and this is the save file that they give to use and I don’t think I had rpgsave for me to use or where to downloaded it in my iPad!

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
Apparently I have managed to dedicate this chick to the Aug girl. Not sure if i can undo that without replaying the entire game. Sucks as it was finally getting good

Gallos

Oct 12, 2018
Apparently I have managed to dedicate this chick to the Aug girl. Not sure if i can undo that without replaying the entire game. Sucks as it was finally getting good
It doesn't really matter, you still have access to all content anyway.

Reactions: Dringar

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
It doesn't really matter, you still have access to all content anyway.
I actually figured out how to do it with a save editor. Opened up a minor change in the gym scene but yeah you are correct! otherwise no real change

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes