JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is Katya secretly against Kira?. Also Does Kira have a Crazy terminator personality, not only a Lust persona that wants to take over her body?

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Is Katya secretly against Kira?. Also Does Kira have a Crazy terminator personality, not only a Lust persona that wants to take over her body?
Regarding first question, probably yes, we don't gave enough pieces to know for sure, game is half finished. By crazy terminator you mean red Kira? Yeah she has that part of her.

Last edited:

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Is Katya secretly against Kira?.
Well that's a deep question considering that what is "for" or "against" Kira can be quite subjective and obscure. Considering current Kira is amnesiac, and thus create her own self with separate memories and experiences, is the end goal of Lenin or her previous faction "good" for her? Being brainwash as a sex slave is obviously not good for her, nor being torn appart by the KGB to get her implant.
Katya is very possessive of Kira if you go her route and her denying Kira sexual release is basically a consequence of her insecurities concerning Kira becoming a slut and never coming back to her if she doesn't offer a special kind of stimuli. Given you willingly choose to be her sub girlfriend is her behaving like that "against" Kira? Then there is the part where Katya seems to know more about the whole secret "create sex slaves" operation and her true allegiance may be hidden.

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Well that's a deep question considering that what is "for" or "against" Kira can be quite subjective and obscure. Considering current Kira is amnesiac, and thus create her own self with separate memories and experiences, is the end goal of Lenin or her previous faction "good" for her? Being brainwash as a sex slave is obviously not good for her, nor being torn appart by the KGB to get her implant.
Katya is very possessive of Kira if you go her route and her denying Kira sexual release is basically a consequence of her insecurities concerning Kira becoming a slut and never coming back to her if she doesn't offer a special kind of stimuli. Given you willingly choose to be her sub girlfriend is her behaving like that "against" Kira? Then there is the part where Katya seems to know more about the whole secret "create sex slaves" operation and her true allegiance may be hidden.
Something tells me Shwift being freindly to Kira will sow seeds of jealousy in Katya.

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
God i want more lezdom in this game i like this route has the dev even comented on it being continioued ? I wish katya could brainwash kira or other lezdom scenes

Like at new you please ad a female scientist somehow idk

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
God i want more lezdom in this game i like this route has the dev even comented on it being continioued ? I wish katya could brainwash kira or other lezdom scenes

Like at new you please ad a female scientist somehow idk
Yep. There’s currently 4 planned female romantic interests - Katya, Mother, Liuda/Nadya (they’re a duplex) and Olga.
And if enough of you will like Shwift, we’ll make her a romantic interest as well.

The question surely has been asked but.. can we go pass breasts size 5. If yes, how?
Not yet, but it is planned - the game will have 9 “natural” breast sizes and 2 “fake” ones.

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
Yep. There’s currently 4 planned female romantic interests - Katya, Mother, Liuda/Nadya (they’re a duplex) and Olga.
And if enough of you will like Shwift, we’ll make her a romantic interest as well.

Not yet, but it is planned - the game will have 9 “natural” breast sizes and 2 “fake” ones.
Based but how much of it is slavery mind control can there be a mind control path with nurse olga ? And her grading kira also would it be up for vote on patreon to have a findom mechanic ?

dreyk

Jun 7, 2018
wow it's the first time I've spent so much time on a hentai game and then replayed it to try a different route.
This game is just incredible, the artworks, the scenario and the humor everything! it's the first time I've seen a system of corruption and transformation like this and it's actually great, it's a bit of a shame we don't see more of the impact it has on some dialogue / scene and there are still quite a few inconsistencies depending on whether you've become a bimbo at the beginning or not. But given that the game is still only halfway through development and is undergoing a rellooking process if I understand correctly, I have no problem forgiving its shortcomings.
I'm really looking forward to what is next and the different endings in which Kira may end up. :)
i will sub to the patreon. ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: IncineratedMulan

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Based but how much of it is slavery mind control can there be a mind control path with nurse olga ? And her grading kira also would it be up for vote on patreon to have a findom mechanic ?
Olga will be a giant bundle of pain for us as devs, she already has multiple paths - Bimbo, Slut, Dom, Sub and other more spoiler-ish ones. And yes, we intend to implement all of them at some point, one path at a time.

As for the “femdom mechanic”, I’m not sure what you mean. You want Kira to dominate other girls, the opposite, or both?

Whatever the case may be, I do listen to my patrons, conduct polls and act accordingly to the results. A good example of that is in the fact that we have 9 natural breast sizes and 2 fake ones - that was a patreon poll decision.

Reactions: 0pis and Boko43
Oct 8, 2022
Olga will be a giant bundle of pain for us as devs, she already has multiple paths - Bimbo, Slut, Dom, Sub and other more spoiler-ish ones. And yes, we intend to implement all of them at some point, one path at a time.

As for the “femdom mechanic”, I’m not sure what you mean. You want Kira to dominate other girls, the opposite, or both?

Whatever the case may be, I do listen to my patrons, conduct polls and act accordingly to the results. A good example of that is in the fact that we have 9 natural breast sizes and 2 fake ones - that was a patreon poll decision.
You should ask your patrons if they would like you to finish a questline for once. The results might astound you. ;)

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022

I meant findom as in kira financially submiting to someone

As for olga im happy you have plans for it i cant wait to play that womans slave

0pis

Aug 29, 2019

1664877092446085.jpg

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes