D

Deleted member 2114730

Basically, work as a waitress for some time and show off your goods.
Give some Vodka to the bum in the park for some extra Fame.
Someone also mentioned that getting punished at the pole in the Prison should increase fame as well, though I haven't confirmed it myself yet.
mind putting up the recent progress report?

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
mind putting up the recent progress report?
I'd rather not to be honest...but since there may be previous Patreon folks here not able to read it, here it is:

Progress Report

Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
-
We’re still working, things do look optimistic, doing our best to deliver next week.
-I’m done with all “main” characters for the location, but I still need to draw random ones (not crucial for this update, and I still have other things to do, so I can’t guarantee that “part two” will have art for random npcs).
-This week I sent out a list of events for LostRaven to write, so the “speeding up” process has started.
-We’ll add a “skip” option in strategic places (gym, vivarium intro, etc.). I understand that a lot of you are replaying the game multiple times, so please do not hesitate to tell me what other places became annoyingly long and could use a “skip” option.
-We added some minor quality of life things that were brought up to our attention, like stairs at the Kremlin. Again, please tell me what other things you would like to see improved.

“Skip” choice:
Since it is possible for Kira to be without her “Red” version, or even without Lenn-Y, I’ve decided to add a simple choice that will work for every situation - “Space out” or “Listen”, this choice will take you to the end of the dialogue.
I wanted “Space out” to eat 1 int, but that might be too harsh.
I want it to be harder for Kira to remain intelligent and it makes sense for this option to have a “price”, but it might discourage you from skipping and defeat the whole purpose of “skip”.
Tell me what you think - Does it sound interesting, or should I keep it simple?
(Currently it doesn’t eat your intelligence).
Note: You should know that there will be an option to “buy” intelligence at the AUG’s shop soon-ish.
Now let’s talk a bit about the Vivarium:

That’s “Snowball” and “Mr.Jones”, two remaining major characters that I needed to do. Both of them are somewhat related to the whole “Farm training” chain of events:
One of my regrets is that the “New You” bimbofication happens so quickly, in one single event, so for the “farm” training, I want things to build up:
Kira will be conditioned to be sex obsessed (if she already is at high lust - jokes on them, she’s into that shit) and:
If lact content is ON
- There won’t be any mystery pill or injection, it will happen gradually via induced lactation.
If Preg content is ON - Same thing, she will be gradually conditioned, even if she has high lust (it will be clear how and why in the next update already).
Both Preg and Lact have four “states”:
Content ON/OFF - General setting that changes the whole narrative of the location and ultimately the rest of the game (picked in Vivarium intro).
2. Fetish Existence - Whether or not Kira has a fetish for Lactation and/or Breedings (Church of Veles/Mother events).
3. Whether or not Kira can Lactate or get Pregnant (Animal Farm part of Vivarium)
4. Whether or not Kira is Lactation or Pregnant (Animal Farm and all over the game ultimately)
The whole “Vivarium” location will work like this:
-Imperator will train Kira to become a pet
-Snowball will train Kira to become a cow/relief girl
-And Mother will assist them with her own events.
At the same time you will be able to utilize all that “training” by talking to random npc’s, and that is what I’m commissioning LostRaven to write.
There will be a bunch of repeatable sexual events all over the place - gangbangs, blowjobs, anal, etc.
LostRaven will be writing those for a while, since I need to focus on “main” characters and the quest itself.
As you know the quest “Schrodinger’s Candidate” encourages you to talk to people, and ideally every part of Vivarium will compliment another.
The “Farm” part will have it’s own daily activity (different one each day), but the “pet” part will require Kira to work as a mailman - she’ll have to crawl all over Vivarium and talk to people on Imperator’s behalf.
That would work much better if we’d already have random sexual events, since Kira will be helplessly bound (by choice), and that is why I asked LostRaven to write those particular events.
Eventually this “public sex” system will be added to every other location (Residential Area, Red Square, etc.) - we’ll test how it works in Vivarium.

We’re working as hard as we can, the release schedule should become stable right after we’ll upload part two. The necessary steps have already been taken and the “speeding up” plan is in motion.
I sincerely hope that I am not wrong and not over my head by saying that we’ll do our best to deliver “Part two” next week.
Please do tell what other parts of the game you wish to see skippable (like gym shop intro)? What other things can we improve (like the Kremlin's stairs)? And what do you think about the idea of “skip” option eating up 1 int?
That said, as per usual, thank you all for your patience and support, the end is near!

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
100 times I went to the train in this outfit how do I activate the scene in this outfit ???
+.jpg

Where is this stage and how do I get it ??
SQ_18_Bazaar_04.png

Reactions: ustar

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
100 times I went to the train in this outfit how do I activate the scene in this outfit ???
*snip*
It's something that should happen randomly after going to "New you" for "help"
Where is this stage and how do I get it ??
*snip*
It's something that occurs if you follow the storyline far enough, and you get blackmailed by someone into doing it

Now could you please just use regular font sizes for your posts?

D

Deleted member 2114730

I'd rather not to be honest...but since there may be previous Patreon folks here not able to read it, here it is:

Progress Report

Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
-
We’re still working, things do look optimistic, doing our best to deliver next week.
-I’m done with all “main” characters for the location, but I still need to draw random ones (not crucial for this update, and I still have other things to do, so I can’t guarantee that “part two” will have art for random npcs).
-This week I sent out a list of events for LostRaven to write, so the “speeding up” process has started.
-We’ll add a “skip” option in strategic places (gym, vivarium intro, etc.). I understand that a lot of you are replaying the game multiple times, so please do not hesitate to tell me what other places became annoyingly long and could use a “skip” option.
-We added some minor quality of life things that were brought up to our attention, like stairs at the Kremlin. Again, please tell me what other things you would like to see improved.

“Skip” choice:
Since it is possible for Kira to be without her “Red” version, or even without Lenn-Y, I’ve decided to add a simple choice that will work for every situation - “Space out” or “Listen”, this choice will take you to the end of the dialogue.
I wanted “Space out” to eat 1 int, but that might be too harsh.
I want it to be harder for Kira to remain intelligent and it makes sense for this option to have a “price”, but it might discourage you from skipping and defeat the whole purpose of “skip”.
Tell me what you think - Does it sound interesting, or should I keep it simple?
(Currently it doesn’t eat your intelligence).
Note: You should know that there will be an option to “buy” intelligence at the AUG’s shop soon-ish.
Now let’s talk a bit about the Vivarium:

That’s “Snowball” and “Mr.Jones”, two remaining major characters that I needed to do. Both of them are somewhat related to the whole “Farm training” chain of events:
One of my regrets is that the “New You” bimbofication happens so quickly, in one single event, so for the “farm” training, I want things to build up:
Kira will be conditioned to be sex obsessed (if she already is at high lust - jokes on them, she’s into that shit) and:
If lact content is ON
- There won’t be any mystery pill or injection, it will happen gradually via induced lactation.
If Preg content is ON - Same thing, she will be gradually conditioned, even if she has high lust (it will be clear how and why in the next update already).
Both Preg and Lact have four “states”:
Content ON/OFF - General setting that changes the whole narrative of the location and ultimately the rest of the game (picked in Vivarium intro).
2. Fetish Existence - Whether or not Kira has a fetish for Lactation and/or Breedings (Church of Veles/Mother events).
3. Whether or not Kira can Lactate or get Pregnant (Animal Farm part of Vivarium)
4. Whether or not Kira is Lactation or Pregnant (Animal Farm and all over the game ultimately)
The whole “Vivarium” location will work like this:
-Imperator will train Kira to become a pet
-Snowball will train Kira to become a cow/relief girl
-And Mother will assist them with her own events.
At the same time you will be able to utilize all that “training” by talking to random npc’s, and that is what I’m commissioning LostRaven to write.
There will be a bunch of repeatable sexual events all over the place - gangbangs, blowjobs, anal, etc.
LostRaven will be writing those for a while, since I need to focus on “main” characters and the quest itself.
As you know the quest “Schrodinger’s Candidate” encourages you to talk to people, and ideally every part of Vivarium will compliment another.
The “Farm” part will have it’s own daily activity (different one each day), but the “pet” part will require Kira to work as a mailman - she’ll have to crawl all over Vivarium and talk to people on Imperator’s behalf.
That would work much better if we’d already have random sexual events, since Kira will be helplessly bound (by choice), and that is why I asked LostRaven to write those particular events.
Eventually this “public sex” system will be added to every other location (Residential Area, Red Square, etc.) - we’ll test how it works in Vivarium.

We’re working as hard as we can, the release schedule should become stable right after we’ll upload part two. The necessary steps have already been taken and the “speeding up” plan is in motion.
I sincerely hope that I am not wrong and not over my head by saying that we’ll do our best to deliver “Part two” next week.
Please do tell what other parts of the game you wish to see skippable (like gym shop intro)? What other things can we improve (like the Kremlin's stairs)? And what do you think about the idea of “skip” option eating up 1 int?
That said, as per usual, thank you all for your patience and support, the end is near!
thank you comrade for this though the skip function sounds quite useful

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
tread carefully comrade don't want people to get on you because you helped make the game though gods bead in your completion of the events
Haha, I like to hope people realize I'm just the writer but-

And yeah, for anyone questioning the slow progress with this game.

I can't speak for all aspects of the game, but from a technical standpoint with the writing, it's a huge slow down with the production, arguably even more intense now.

Some very rough maths.

Take for example writing a simple sex scene, let's say you aim to write a simple 1000 sex scene. (Alright).
You have to rewrite the scene to accommodate the major variations.
1000 words for Normal Kira
1000 words for Slut Kira (Depending how radical change the dialogue, this might only require a 300-500 word approx change give or take)
1000 words for bimbo Kira.

The simple scene is now bloated to over 3000. (Perhaps with some savvy editing, a total rewrite isn't needed and you can shave some of those words off however).

Now,
There is also added in 'Cow' Kira variant: We can roughly combine normal and slut Kira's dialogue to not be 'too' different, maybe a 100 words but given the distinction it could be let's say a 700 word change.

Now add on top of that 'Pet' Kira Variant, we'll say another 700 words on top.

Now add Pet-Cow Variant; This could only require some minor changes, but changes all the same, approx 250-300 words with some minor dialogue alterations.

Now add Pet-Cow Bimbo variant: Given the intensity of Bimbo's dialogue changes, let's say it'd need a slightly larger 500-600 word change.

This means, in a worst case scenario where a total rewrite is needed.
A simple 1000 word scene has become:
5300 words. 5 Times it's original size.

And that is applied across every. single. Sex scene.

For context, most WHOLE scripts I write are usually between 10 to 20K words long.

jarvan13

May 17, 2020
I still cant complete the welcome party quest.
I changed my !$citycentnre but it persists. Can anyone upload their own image !citycentre3 in case it may fix the problem? Or any save just after thatspot.

General guidelines: is it better to have her a slut or bimbo?

Should i have her uncorrupted ? Is intellect useful? Should i aim in your opinion for any particular "build" or "path" at the start?

Also free stats, i got the duck, but where is the air duct you were talking about?
Last one : how can i get punished in prison and how can i in general get money ?

Abby223

Aug 18, 2020
I still cant complete the welcome party quest.
I changed my !$citycentnre but it persists. Can anyone upload their own image !citycentre3 in case it may fix the problem? Or any save just after thatspot.

General guidelines: is it better to have her a slut or bimbo?

Should i have her uncorrupted ? Is intellect useful? Should i aim in your opinion for any particular "build" or "path" at the start?

Also free stats, i got the duck, but where is the air duct you were talking about?
Last one : how can i get punished in prison and how can i in general get money ?
Make sure it's in the right location and make sure it's spelled correctly because you typed it wrong twice just now it's
!CityCenter3

jarvan13

May 17, 2020
I know , i am typing from my cellphone and was watching the forum, hence the incorrect name. i did it as instructed in the game file and it didn't work. I worry if i possibly damaged my game so i would like to ask if you or anyone could possibly upload their !Citycentre3 in order for me to replace mine with the new one in the folder.

D

Deleted member 2114730

I know , i am typing from my cellphone and was watching the forum, hence the incorrect name. i did it as instructed in the game file and it didn't work. I worry if i possibly damaged my game so i would like to ask if you or anyone could possibly upload their !Citycentre3 in order for me to replace mine with the new one in the folder.
there are two ducks in the gym that give +1 char each and the vents outside that blow out air give a -1 after interaction but only once you can get 5 rubles if you get this guy his Gatorade which is on a bench near where you talk to pull to start working out its not highlighted but its there. intellect has some uses but so does not having any as well. gives bonuses bimbo and slut are different but i don't think give any advantage except some different scenes the prison you get caught during the main quest and there's an option to either rat out Kara who ends up in new you our not snitch her out and get sent to the poll both have scenes Kara's you have to go interact with the poll after you snitch and currently maid and bar are the only main ways for money but there are other events that give you a bunch some depend on char and items as well as a new you event that gives you 20 rubles and i have a list of the questions and what they give in the into
Skip intro. Stats: Lust 3, Char 2, Int 2
or don't skip~
1)Engineer +2int+char / Actress +2lust+char-int / Communist(Lenin approves) +2char+lust
2)Center +char+lust / Resident -char+lust / Outs -char-int
3)No +int / Aquarius +lust-int / Do you? +char
4)No +int / Deus Vult +2char / Yes -int+lust
5)Convince +char / Explain +int / Persuade +lust-int
also i found what looks like game over in code any one know what the are for? and where is the city center code so i can check it and how have you guys been editing them?

D

Deleted member 2114730

Haha, I like to hope people realize I'm just the writer but-

And yeah, for anyone questioning the slow progress with this game.

I can't speak for all aspects of the game, but from a technical standpoint with the writing, it's a huge slow down with the production, arguably even more intense now.

Some very rough maths.

Take for example writing a simple sex scene, let's say you aim to write a simple 1000 sex scene. (Alright).
You have to rewrite the scene to accommodate the major variations.
1000 words for Normal Kira
1000 words for Slut Kira (Depending how radical change the dialogue, this might only require a 300-500 word approx change give or take)
1000 words for bimbo Kira.

The simple scene is now bloated to over 3000. (Perhaps with some savvy editing, a total rewrite isn't needed and you can shave some of those words off however).

Now,
There is also added in 'Cow' Kira variant: We can roughly combine normal and slut Kira's dialogue to not be 'too' different, maybe a 100 words but given the distinction it could be let's say a 700 word change.

Now add on top of that 'Pet' Kira Variant, we'll say another 700 words on top.

Now add Pet-Cow Variant; This could only require some minor changes, but changes all the same, approx 250-300 words with some minor dialogue alterations.

Now add Pet-Cow Bimbo variant: Given the intensity of Bimbo's dialogue changes, let's say it'd need a slightly larger 500-600 word change.

This means, in a worst case scenario where a total rewrite is needed.
A simple 1000 word scene has become:
5300 words. 5 Times it's original size.

And that is applied across every. single. Sex scene.

For context, most WHOLE scripts I write are usually between 10 to 20K words long.
that is a lot of work but i want t ask if you know how to acces file images and see what midnight maiden looks like?

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes