D

Deleted member 2114730

No.
Want to rewatch scenes? Backup saves...at least for now. Hopefully there will be a gallery introduced sometime later in development.
A gallery would be gray though mulan probably won’t add one considering they want it to be a multiple path kind of thing and there will be many different types of kits and hypno events

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
A gallery would be gray though mulan probably won’t add one considering they want it to be a multiple path kind of thing and there will be many different types of kits and hypno events
Repeatable Multiple scenes that a certain writer may be doing on the other hand...
1603830636071.png

Reactions: Liero

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
I don't think that would be impossible.
Adjust the scenes for whatever stats Kira has at the moment of viewing it, and it should be fine.
Or add multiple choice for the events to "customize" your viewing...like a "What if I was actually intelligent during Scene A"
Or just add the pictures for viewing.

Repeatable Multiple scenes that a certain writer may be doing on the other hand...
View attachment 876514
I love your attitude. Keep it up.

Reactions: ustar
D

Deleted member 2114730

View attachment 876514
keep up the work comrade
I don't think that would be impossible.
Adjust the scenes for whatever stats Kira has at the moment of viewing it, and it should be fine.
Or add multiple choice for the events to "customize" your viewing...like a "What if I was actually intelligent during Scene A"
Or just add the pictures for viewing.

I love your attitude. Keep it up.
yes but we also have to give in the fact multiple thing such as pet bimbo cow etc. which also means
you need to have the ability to change stats and effect and outfits and customizations for kira. so then the gallery should probably be unlocked by completing your first playthrough and allow you to play through again to unlock different options in the gallery or something similar to this

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
It's prison outfit or something u can find it near prison in the bin but if I remember he forgot to add the outfit

D

Deleted member 2114730

If he will be just two weeks late it will be a miracle. Most likely if we will have update this month he will add 1 new scene.
will come out soon since lost raven has finished the scenes up

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
will come out soon since lost raven has finished the scenes up
The scenes I wrote won't be in THIS upcoming update, given this one is *roughly* close to launching. More than likely my scenes will be introduced in the update after.

D

Deleted member 2114730

The scenes I wrote won't be in THIS upcoming update, given this one is *roughly* close to launching. More than likely my scenes will be introduced in the update after.
are they just for vivarium?

meeh1

Jun 2, 2020
Ah yeah, had the same but theres a fix
go to your game files, specirfically to www -> img -> q Theres a file there called !$citycenter_2.rpgmv , rename it to !citycenter3.rpgmvand put it into www-> img. then it should work
Sorry to bother you, but it's not clear to me in which specific folder to drop the file. If I throw in characters, then the game still gives an error.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Lowkey, I liked the old art style more :3
Though I think much of the new art style is an improvement, in my opinion the revised bimbo look is a huge step back. So much so that I outright avoid that path now. It looks to me more like an addict past their prime than a doll.

Reactions: Big Sip
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes