kurwa99

Jan 20, 2018
there are no walkthroughs
whats the problem i might help you
for cheatstry using saveeditor,(why you didint just try googling rpgmcheat engines etc)
how do i raise my lust stat and inteligence. i want to fuck evry guy walking around but she is constatly saying no. all the h scanes seem to be locked

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
how do i raise my lust stat and inteligence. i want to fuck evry guy walking around but she is constatly saying no. all the h scanes seem to be locked
You have to follow the brainwashed slut path, to maximize Kira's lust and make some decisions (like choose the engineer profession during the intro and don't drink with the fisherman) during the various events to increase her intelligence.

Reactions: Jstain

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Not implemented yet.
For intelligence there are some events that if done correctly can give you a few points (one time events) , but be careful as events that decrease it is much more (and they are repeating) so in the end you have much more chance to be bimbo, but hard to stay intelligent (int 0 or more changes dialogue).

Aug 26, 2017
What is the Vivium soundtrack from. I've found like 10 different remixes.
Making Proof - Mystically
Hustler - Blackbone
Fallout - Scout Henderson
To name a few, Ngl finding it is fun to search, but I also really like the beat without the sweaty soundcloud rapper cover

Last edited:

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
What is the Vivium soundtrack from. I've found like 10 different sound samples of a multitude of hip hop remixes.
Making Proof - Mystically
Hustler - Blackbone
Fallout - Scout Henderson
To name a few, Ngl finding it is fun, but I also really like the beat without the sweaty soundcloud rapper cover
That is the only “original” track in the entire game.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes