Kanayame

Feb 1, 2018
I'm curious who gave Kira the note in the beginning because ogla was trying to turn her into one which is strange if she warned her about
it
I'm pretty sure it was Olga, though that does leave what she does to Kira in the beginning a bit unusual. It could have been motivated by the fact that her mother got in trouble for Kira breaking the hypno helmet (she does mention that they had to move to a *gasp* slightly smaller mansion because of that), so it could have been out of revenge for that. It's clear Olga doesn't really like Kira all that much so her slutting up Kira a bit can be in the cards, but she knows she can be useful to the Resistance and it would not do them any good for Kira to inadvertently get turned into a brainwashed slut/bimbo by the Director.

D

Deleted member 2114730

I'm pretty sure it was Olga, though that does leave what she does to Kira in the beginning a bit unusual. It could have been motivated by the fact that her mother got in trouble for Kira breaking the hypno helmet (she does mention that they had to move to a *gasp* slightly smaller mansion because of that), so it could have been out of revenge for that. It's clear Olga doesn't really like Kira all that much so her slutting up Kira a bit can be in the cards, but she knows she can be useful to the Resistance and it would not do them any good for Kira to inadvertently get turned into a brainwashed slut/bimbo by the Director.
thanks for you input and where is this bin located that has the prisoner outfit

D

Deleted member 2114730

actually it might be a dude who left that message?

jro805

May 5, 2020
inside or by the airship cause it isn't inside on version 4.8a
Idk if it is there if you haven't been done the prison mission yet. It is outside of the prison though, not where the airship is. if you haven't downloaded the 4.8 hotfix it isn't there because they forgot to add it in the initial 4.8 release. You have to have the hotfix.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 2114730

Idk if it is there if you haven't been done the prison mission yet. It is outside of the prison though, not where the airship is. if you haven't downloaded the 4.8 hotfix it isn't there because they forgot to add it in the initial 4.8 release. You have to have the hotfix.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
doi need to add this to the current game or can i just play this version?

D

Deleted member 2114730

no i was assuming this meant the outfit is accessible with out going on the mission

D

Deleted member 2114730

I checked an old save. you have to do the mission before it becomes available. I don't have the patreon report.
ok though i just wanted to know if it says anything important

Anrikon

Feb 14, 2019
How about a few days rather than weeks or even more months? When is the update? Or was it a matter of weeks or months to release the promised update?
P.S, in principle, as always over the past year and a half.

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019
lol if you remember there was meant to be an early drop of the cow content end of last month and it didnt happen. When people get tricked by the 'its coming' it does make me laugh.
Im not complaining nor should mulan care about our thoughts but i do find it funny

Oct 10, 2017
AS it stands version 4.8 breaks on the liquor mission and placing the files in it does not work looking foward to a fix, if anyone has a working save, because iv tried importing older saves, that works with this version that is past the drinking party it would be much appreciated.

Papashi2137

Apr 26, 2020
Un1tT13 it does work, i had some problems initially and probably ended up copying the file into like every folder i could. but yeah, definitely fixable, don't remember how i done it tho. the solution is somewhere in this thread. if you are smart u finna do it in 10 minutes tops

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes