IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
lol if you remember there was meant to be an early drop of the cow content end of last month and it didnt happen. When people get tricked by the 'its coming' it does make me laugh.
Im not complaining nor should mulan care about our thoughts but i do find it funny
Yep, mostly because of the previous comment. I mean, I read the stuff you write and it gets to me. I agree that I should release the game quicker - but I simply can't, that’s it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TenderDim

Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
They are no different from my every other post - I always do my best to be as transparent as possible, it’s not my fault your parents are relatives.

Yep, mostly because of the previous comment. I mean, I read the stuff you write and it gets to me. I agree that I should release the game quicker - but I simply can't, that’s it.

JohnL is a c*nt, btw.
Oh boy...
People who don't understand anything about programming/designing games are usually the ones who yelled the loudest for a new release fast.

Mulan, just do your things and don't feed the trolls. They have an Ignore button for a reason. Saw a troll, ignored, and the admin probably will remove them faster than Superman.

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
Imagine accusing us of being "worshipping cultists" when you are borderline obsessive about denigrating Mulan at every opportunity you get. Your profile tells us that you view this topic frequently, and it's the only one you post in.

You act like you're Mulan's jilted ex-lover more than anything.

There's a such thing as constructive criticism, but that's not what you've been doing.
Hold up mate he ain't lying about the deadlines Mulan gives and in return more dates nothing else in 6 months we got only 3 scenes that's all ? I ain't professional in coding and shit still it's not that hard when u getting paid for it and u got someone else with a ya who can help ya with these stuff I like the idea of this game thats why I'm always here to see if there's an update or something related to the updates but nah it's just Mulan saying some random ass stuff and few new guys sucking him off. I love his art style game idea and the story ain't the best still I do prefer it more than some other games but he like forgets that patreons also need something in return for the money they gave him every month and what he does few pictures for them to think yeah we will get this stuff in the next update and update gets delayed for 6 months again.

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019

I did say not to care about our opinions :LOL:. Heck even CDprojeckt gets mass flames doing the same thing your doing and they are considered the gods of our current age. and ignore those that say little and often is better, customers rarely know what they want.

the reason eastern developers don't get the same flak is because they make the development of their game a story to follow along with. Maybe next time you run into something that's slowing you down post it up, show the event or variable condition or script that's causing the issue.

You'll never solve the toxicity because you made a game people like :sneaky: if your game was shit no one would attack you for taking your time. But by showing some of the dev work or troubles your running into a significant piece of the community will turn into more constructive feedback.

I think you think your being transparent but looking at the last example, a simple post with screenshots going 'yea i was gonna post the content but this (insert screencap) event and this variable are not working correctly and it kind of breaks the transition etc etc. would have mitigated otherwise your the kid who forgot his homework and didnt even bother to claim his dog ate it

<- good example of slow ass development but drops just metric tons of small dev story and thus gets next to no flak

cv0k

Mar 5, 2020
I have been playing this game a bit in the last few days, in the end I also went ahead and support it on Patreon, although at the lowest level.
When comparing the older and newer art style, I really don't understand the controversy, that flared up around the switch, the updated art is clearly better, more detailed. It is obvious to me, that a lot of work went into it.

There are a few gripes I have with the game though.
RPGM is a crappy platform, making the game an unstable mess, especially on Android. For example the performance plummets hard in the waitress Minigame, but only about 80% of the time, sometime outright crashing the game. A restart doesn't fix this, not with any kind of consistency. Overall the game just loves to crash, so saving every few minutes is a must.

Regarding the content ... The start of the game railroads you a bit into being brainwashed, e.g. when you get the first boob treatment and Olga gives you the note, you will only know what to do next (go to AUG shop) when you read the quest description. If you do not look it up, you are quite lost.
Also I can't imagine the brainwashing officer allowing you to roam free and ignore his appointment, that's not the way it would be done in Soviet Russia.
There are a few other inconsistencies, if you get drunk with Bobby the fisher before being brainwashed, the dialogue during the scene simply doesn't fit.
Also fame is really bugged, if you do the fisher in the park scene first, then the shower scene adds no fame. The sessions with the officer add no lust, WHY?
Really, the game should allow the player a more transparent control over their stats, as the smart Kira feels to me much more interesting to play than a completely idiotic bimbo, maybe because of her dialogue. Maybe allow us to masturbate in the shower to raise lust and study in the library to raise int.

Overall the game is great and I look forward to more content, although I fear, that the update speed is not going to be anything to write home about.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Oh boy...
People who don't understand anything about programming/designing games are usually the ones who yelled the loudest for a new release fast.

Mulan, just do your things and don't feed the trolls. They have an Ignore button for a reason. Saw a troll, ignored, and the admin probably will remove them faster than Superman.
It is called the " ": more the people doesn't know what they are talking about and more they think to know everything.

• Angry
Reactions: asgir546 and AlisaB
D

Deleted member 2114730

It is called the " ": more the people doesn't know what they are talking about and more they think to know everything.
do basically what is happening in America

Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
Me a worshipping cultist? I don't even think I am one. I didn't click a like on this thread, I didn't rate this game, I never said I have a high praise for this nor have I even recommended this game on any platform...I haven't even supported the developer via Patreon or whatever platforms yet. I have never complimented his work nor this game publicly for once...

I am just a random from nowhere who happened to step in by accident; took a look around and saw that foul exchange.

But my stance is very clear:
If you keep asking for a faster release like a 5 yrs old, it's only fair to say that you don't understand how you get food on your plate and you keep asking mommy for more of them, ALL THE TIME.

And it's only logical to suggest this to the developer:
Those are not your kids, they are just big cry babies who don't understand how you have to work in order to get food, it's not your responsibility to feed them. You have the right to ignore them. Their parents will attend them.

Don't get me wrong, if you have paid or been supporting the developer for a long time and you didn't see him releasing an update, it is fair to ask why there is a delay or why the expected release is behind schedule. But you can't really demand the developer to release an update straight away if the current progress is not up to his standard or he is far behind schedule due to various issues. At the very least, ask for an explanation first before you stomp in like a person on homicidal rage and start yelling at the developer...if he refuses to clarify for a long time, then it is right to complain that in his face.

I am not even asking for a fight or a duel. I just want to deescalate that asap and get out. And I am out, bye guys, chill.

Hexydezimal

Sep 18, 2018
Hold up mate he ain't lying about the deadlines Mulan gives and in return more dates nothing else in 6 months we got only 3 scenes that's all ? I ain't professional in coding and shit still it's not that hard when u getting paid for it and u got someone else with a ya who can help ya with these stuff I like the idea of this game thats why I'm always here to see if there's an update or something related to the updates but nah it's just Mulan saying some random ass stuff and few new guys sucking him off. I love his art style game idea and the story ain't the best still I do prefer it more than some other games but he like forgets that patreons also need something in return for the money they gave him every month and what he does few pictures for them to think yeah we will get this stuff in the next update and update gets delayed for 6 months again.
It's not all coding, it's also a lot of writing and artwork. Do you have any idea how many hours the artwork in this game would take alone? Pay an artist sometime to live stream for you and see how long something like that takes to do. A single detailed colour image is probably in the realm of eight to ten hours minimum, and this game has quite a few.

Then you have to talk about altering every single image to accommodate for all of the player states, and it's not hard to see how this takes so long in the slightest. You folks take a lot for granted, as if it's just so easy and simple to produce a game like this during someone's spare time. I'm not denying Mulan's made mistakes, but neither does he as of late.
I watch after actually many games, some with extremely shitty update rate, like, Iris Quest level, but I don't post in their treads much mostly because their creators either don't post blatant lies, or do not starting to flame in treads when their lies are put into spotlight. Also I occasionally try to help people playing this particular game.
So please, point me were my criticism wasn't constructive.
Over 90% of your post archive is venom about Mulan. There are way worse game creators around, some who have even been banned from this forum if I've read things correctly. Constructive criticism tells him what he can do better, it doesn't just talk smack to talk smack. You are overwhelmingly negative and it's getting tiresome to read your bitching. If you don't like him, say so and move on. You are not Mulan's parent, and it's not your e-job to hold one game creator in contempt.
So you basically dont get why people are upset? Check update log and keep in mind that previous year and a half brought us two gym scenes, two farm scenes and if i remember correctly two scenes from main quest. Like, "Innocent witches" development team is not far behind, and they are 100% milking frauds.
Of course mulan himself is not making things better by stating that update is almost done right before payment day and than magically encountering unforseen setbacks several times already.
It's painfully obvious that Mulan has a perfectionist streak, especially when you glance at the artwork for this game. I can attest that it's hard to learn to tone that down, as someone who used to be in similar waters. I don't think it's that he's lazy, and I wouldn't be surprised if Mulan has a day job in addition to working on the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: asgir546 and jro805

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
Over 90% of your post archive is venom about Mulan. There are way worse game creators around, some who have even been banned from this forum if I've read things correctly. Constructive criticism tells him what he can do better, it doesn't just talk smack to talk smack. You are overwhelmingly negative and it's getting tiresome to read your bitching. If you don't like him, say so and move on. You are not Mulan's parent, and it's not your e-job to hold one game creator in contempt.
I know there are worse. The problem is, their games usually suck from the start(unlike defenestration), so I don't play them, don't comment them and don't acknowledge their existence. Also their players usually understands that the dev is milking them, so stating it do not instigate people to protect dev with almost religious zeal, the way it often happens here. Hell, I was absent from this tread for a week or two, until mulan himself hadn't answered to my month old post (causing mod wiping it and some) Even now we are not talking about the game, because there is nothing to talk about (why update overall sucked was already said month ago) other than mulan (what a twist) breaking his promise again.

Liero

Jun 13, 2018

bilde

Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
Moana is doing her best, and I’m continuing working on the next update. I don’t blame her for struggling with what I wrote, since it is me who created this situation, but I believe it’s worth the extra effort. It’s big, really varied and pretty weird in general, everything has an alternative version, even the sound effects in events (nothing drastic, but still - she had to listen to a bunch of “milk pump” sounds and then cut them for the game).
I wanted this version to drop last month, but overall this is still progress in my books - we had a release last month, we’re working on a release for this one. But I’m going to say “we’re back on monthly releases” only after it actually happens.
I mean, this is the “turning point” and it certainly didn’t go without hiccups, but we’re doing everything we can to deliver the game as soon as possible without any game breaking bugs.
I want to say that our new version will finally arrive this week, it looks like it will happen, but I’m not sure. So instead I’m going to stick to being vague.
In any case, here’s what we did this week:
-
Conceptualized the new intro
-Started rewriting the intro to include new “fetish” content preferences.
-Decided the logic behind the “max” breast size (it all needs to change).
-Tested “max” breast size at the park event to see if the pose needs to change (yep, it needs to and I’m on it.)
-Continued working on the “pregnancy” system
-Conceptualized and wrote some content for orphanage, repeatable “birthing event” (no gore), offspring system, interactions with the firstborn and more.
-Worked some more for the future Church event that lets you remove fetishes.
-Moana fought hard with divine fences, neo-chickens and God himself (it will make sense later).
bilde

Intro, changes and boobs:
To be perfectly clear, since I think some people didn’t know this:
You don’t have to avoid the Farm part if the whole “cow” thing is not your cup of tea.
The text will adjust to your content preferences and “breast enlargement” that happens during the first farm event is optional, just like everything else.
As for the “max size”, thank you all for your opinions and even references, I think “the max” size will have to work a bit differently:
Some Vivarium characters already have “layered” art that changes their appearance based on your content preferences (“Mother” becomes pregnant etc.) and I wanted to do the same thing with Moscow characters.
I want to add more questions to the intro of the game and let you pick your content preferences there.
Previously I wanted to just add two more questions - "Silicone content" and "Preg content".
If Silicone content is “on” - second “bimbofication/slutification” will lead to Kira getting fake breasts and some of the other characters already having them (like Nadya).
If preg content is “on” - some of the characters will get preggers (like Liuda).
The idea behind this is simple - I think it would be pretty weird if Kira was the only one with “fake breasts” or “pregnant”, so I want other characters to match your content preferences and your Kira of choices.
At the same time, I don’t want it to be “forced”, so it will be an optional content that you can turn on/off in intro, or in the game settings later on.
Based on your opinions and the above mentioned changes to the game, here’s my decision:
Potential “Max” breast size will be insanely huge, but you will pick a preference in the intro for other npcs.
You’ll get a question “how big” and you’ll press stop when you’ll think “that’s too much”. For some players the “max” size might be 6, for some 9.
Regardless of that, “breast size” is a customization, and you will always be able to refuse any offer of breast enlargement + just enlarge/reduce breasts later on.
9ths size will be inhumanly big
, half of her body will become boobs basically, and again - it would be weird if she was the only one as huge. So the intro choice will affect other npcs.
Intro choice doesn’t “cap” Kira’s max size, you’ll still be able to get an impossible huge rack if you’d want to (optionally), it’s required for other npcs.
We were going to include “fake” and “preg” options in the intro anyways, so I don’t see why we shouldn’t also put “max size” in there for the sake of immersion.
When it comes to “work” and “effort”, this is not a hard thing to do, since the game already has 9 sizes and a “fake” one coded in, we’ll just need to slightly adjust the code, which won’t even affect your saves. That is why, I believe this decision of mine is the best solution for everyone.
Fetishes and the “brand”:
Here’s a “long-term” idea behind the farm “brand” - It’s basically a softer version of the “Public use” conditioning you’ve seen at “New You” (Benevolence training).
With the “brand” - All Vivarium residents will just use Kira, and just a % of Moscow events will become “irrefusable”.
The “public use” fetish (Benevolence) - It’s much much worse, since Kira won’t be able to refuse any offer of sex, and she won’t even take money at her future “brothel” job.
Right now, there’s really no reason for you to participate in the “Benevolence” event, but there will be additional incentive in the future, once we’ll return to “New You”. On top of that, you will be able to “acquire” fetishes naturally, so if your Kira will “put out” for free too often - she’ll also gain “public use” fetish.
That said, we will also add an option of removing fetishes at Vivarium (Mother/church), but for a price. I’m still thinking about what price you’ll have to pay.
And that’s pretty much it, the biggest enemy in the game is the environment itself, characters want to dumb you down and your mind is a mess that can just “reward” you with a fetish. If you don’t want to be completely drawn in depravity - you have to be careful with your choices or constantly manage them to your liking.
Preg content:
I wrote a fun little interaction for Kira’s firstborn, and the potential names for him - you’ll pick one. All of her kids will go straight to the orphanage, but the first one will have a unique fate.
The orphanage will be added to the city center later on, but we needed to have the plan now, so that the right variables would be created (fathers system, etc.)
The “birthing” event won’t feature any gore, but it will have some sexy nurses - I’ll tease it when it’s ready (it’s not gross, I promise), we need it for the system, but it’s not a priority, since we can use a placeholder text for now.
bilde

While my plan didn’t go as smooth as I wanted, we’re getting better and I can already see that things are finally returning to the normal.
I severely misjudged the amount of time required for the Farm to be done (as always unfortunately). It is different from the rest of the game due to the place having three more versions (normal, lact and preg). I assumed Moana would do this quickly, because usually she’s the one waiting for me, but I was wrong.
We’re doing our best to publish the game as quickly as we can. But realistically, I think I should shut up about any mention of any date.
Thank you for your patience and support! And I assure you, the end is near!

D

Deleted member 2114730

bilde

Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
Moana is doing her best, and I’m continuing working on the next update. I don’t blame her for struggling with what I wrote, since it is me who created this situation, but I believe it’s worth the extra effort. It’s big, really varied and pretty weird in general, everything has an alternative version, even the sound effects in events (nothing drastic, but still - she had to listen to a bunch of “milk pump” sounds and then cut them for the game).
I wanted this version to drop last month, but overall this is still progress in my books - we had a release last month, we’re working on a release for this one. But I’m going to say “we’re back on monthly releases” only after it actually happens.
I mean, this is the “turning point” and it certainly didn’t go without hiccups, but we’re doing everything we can to deliver the game as soon as possible without any game breaking bugs.
I want to say that our new version will finally arrive this week, it looks like it will happen, but I’m not sure. So instead I’m going to stick to being vague.
-
-Tested “max” breast size at the park event to see if the pose needs to change (yep, it needs to and I’m on it.)
-Conceptualized and wrote some content for orphanage, repeatable “birthing event” (no gore), offspring system, interactions with the firstborn and more.
-Moana fought hard with divine fences, neo-chickens and God himself (it will make sense later).
bilde

You don’t have to avoid the Farm part if the whole “cow” thing is not your cup of tea.
The text will adjust to your content preferences and “breast enlargement” that happens during the first farm event is optional, just like everything else.
As for the “max size”, thank you all for your opinions and even references, I think “the max” size will have to work a bit differently:
Some Vivarium characters already have “layered” art that changes their appearance based on your content preferences (“Mother” becomes pregnant etc.) and I wanted to do the same thing with Moscow characters.
I want to add more questions to the intro of the game and let you pick your content preferences there.
Previously I wanted to just add two more questions - "Silicone content" and "Preg content".
If Silicone content is “on” - second “bimbofication/slutification” will lead to Kira getting fake breasts and some of the other characters already having them (like Nadya).
If preg content is “on” - some of the characters will get preggers (like Liuda).
The idea behind this is simple - I think it would be pretty weird if Kira was the only one with “fake breasts” or “pregnant”, so I want other characters to match your content preferences and your Kira of choices.
At the same time, I don’t want it to be “forced”, so it will be an optional content that you can turn on/off in intro, or in the game settings later on.
Based on your opinions and the above mentioned changes to the game, here’s my decision:
Potential “Max” breast size will be insanely huge, but you will pick a preference in the intro for other npcs.
You’ll get a question “how big” and you’ll press stop when you’ll think “that’s too much”. For some players the “max” size might be 6, for some 9.
Regardless of that, “breast size” is a customization, and you will always be able to refuse any offer of breast enlargement + just enlarge/reduce breasts later on.
, half of her body will become boobs basically, and again - it would be weird if she was the only one as huge. So the intro choice will affect other npcs.
Intro choice doesn’t “cap” Kira’s max size, you’ll still be able to get an impossible huge rack if you’d want to (optionally), it’s required for other npcs.
We were going to include “fake” and “preg” options in the intro anyways, so I don’t see why we shouldn’t also put “max size” in there for the sake of immersion.
When it comes to “work” and “effort”, this is not a hard thing to do, since the game already has 9 sizes and a “fake” one coded in, we’ll just need to slightly adjust the code, which won’t even affect your saves. That is why, I believe this decision of mine is the best solution for everyone.
Here’s a “long-term” idea behind the farm “brand” - It’s basically a softer version of the “Public use” conditioning you’ve seen at “New You” (Benevolence training).
With the “brand” - All Vivarium residents will just use Kira, and just a % of Moscow events will become “irrefusable”.
The “public use” fetish (Benevolence) - It’s much much worse, since Kira won’t be able to refuse any offer of sex, and she won’t even take money at her future “brothel” job.
Right now, there’s really no reason for you to participate in the “Benevolence” event, but there will be additional incentive in the future, once we’ll return to “New You”. On top of that, you will be able to “acquire” fetishes naturally, so if your Kira will “put out” for free too often - she’ll also gain “public use” fetish.
That said, we will also add an option of removing fetishes at Vivarium (Mother/church), but for a price. I’m still thinking about what price you’ll have to pay.
And that’s pretty much it, the biggest enemy in the game is the environment itself, characters want to dumb you down and your mind is a mess that can just “reward” you with a fetish. If you don’t want to be completely drawn in depravity - you have to be careful with your choices or constantly manage them to your liking.
Preg content:
I wrote a fun little interaction for Kira’s firstborn, and the potential names for him - you’ll pick one. All of her kids will go straight to the orphanage, but the first one will have a unique fate.
The orphanage will be added to the city center later on, but we needed to have the plan now, so that the right variables would be created (fathers system, etc.)
The “birthing” event won’t feature any gore, but it will have some sexy nurses - I’ll tease it when it’s ready (it’s not gross, I promise), we need it for the system, but it’s not a priority, since we can use a placeholder text for now.
bilde

While my plan didn’t go as smooth as I wanted, we’re getting better and I can already see that things are finally returning to the normal.
I severely misjudged the amount of time required for the Farm to be done (as always unfortunately). It is different from the rest of the game due to the place having three more versions (normal, lact and preg). I assumed Moana would do this quickly, because usually she’s the one waiting for me, but I was wrong.
We’re doing our best to publish the game as quickly as we can. But realistically, I think I should shut up about any mention of any date.
thank you comrade this will be very good and is actually very useful cause it shows the fact defenestration is changing old content to fit the new content better into the game

Reactions: Ashkun

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018

bilde

Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
-
bilde

Preg content:
bilde

Can you also post a previous Progress Report?

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
I checked and the previous one was from October 31. But on November 9, another one came out
Must have missed it. Here it is.

I’m waiting for Moana to catch up to me and finish testing every option and possibility. Meanwhile I’m already working on the next update.
-
I worked on “pregnancy” option for the outfits;
-I rewrote “mid day” task for Farm “day four” (basically wrote a new one);
-I worked on a “layered” version of “Fisherman Park” event;
-Moana has moved from fourth event and now she’s doing “mid day” tasks and fixing bugs.
I still believe that it's a question of days, but this is something I can’t predict and can only speculate on.
Tha said, the update will happen this month and it will happen soon. I'm certain that from now on we will manage to deliver updates once a month, but the actual “date” can’t be predicted.

As you know, there will be 4 events (2 sleep + 2 Barn), but for us it’s closer to 12, due to all of the different text and appearances (Preg, lact, lust, int, fetishes and their combinations.)
The nature of new events changes drastically based on your content preferences, the “thing” Kira is required to do is completely different and so is the motivation of her captors.
The thing Moana struggles the most is not the text or art (that does take time tho), it’s hard for her to code in “the action”.
So, when I write a simple line like (Kira moves to… Kira needs to gather… Character appears… Etc.) Moana is coding in and testing all of the “permissions”, new characters move from location to location and they all have different dialogue before and after the events tied to your content preferences, some doors become closed, some become open and it all needs to happen at the right moment for every possible path, otherwise you will be stuck or won’t know what to do.
And that is what she's doing right now.
Example: There was an “action” part where Kira needed to go from point A to point B, and she was “punished” every time she took a step in a wrong direction - this was our way of telling you where you need to go, after the “testing” on multiple PCs we had to change that, since this “invisible wall of events” was eating too much of memory and causing the game to lag.
Usually Moana has to wait for me to finish writing/drawing, this time is an exception due to the farm having more routes.
On top of that, she’s still struggling with our “memory leaks” issue (crashes).

The constant experiments with loading screens, cash dumps and different ways of fixing this problem do take a solid chunk of her time. Especially since the problem is rooted in how RPG Maker is made. But I may have a solution for this.
I need Moana to code in events and my script, I can no longer afford to let her work on a solution to our “crashes”, and I can’t fix the issue myself either - so I will hire a person to create a custom plugin for us in the upcoming month.
As for me, I’m done with my part, so I was working on the “system” stuff and artwork for pregnancy in character art. I also had a funnier idea for a “mid-day” task, so I rewrote it and then I moved on to the logic behind our “layers” system (since we now have “preg” and “lact” content, I think this is the final time we’ll change it).
P.S: This doesn’t break save files.

Changes to our “Layers” system (V1):
Moana insisted that I’d tell about her heroic act of fixing a “problem” (not really) she herself created a year ago, something that wouldn’t ever be noticed by anyone, wasn’t an issue at all, and was known only to her - “outfit top” layer was below the “outfit bottom”, and now they are in the right positions.
She accomplished this miracle by manually switching the layer order of all outfits (1000+ pictures), which caused her severe emotional distress.
But in all seriousness, this heroic act had some logic behind it - it technically allows us to separate outfits, yes we are now “technically” able to let you pick and combine different tops and bottoms. This was her own idea, and that’s why she did it.
I’m saying “technically”, because this feature requires a complete overhaul of our current outfit system, I’ll need to resave every outfit and Moana will need to assign each “part” how revealing it is, so that the npcs could react. This overhaul will also require a new interface, since our current “wardrobe” pop-up window is less than ideal.
We will do this “outfits” overhaul, but not now, since it’s just a nice feature and it’s not a “burning” issue that needs to be addressed.
This new “layers” system is included in the next update, it does nothing in terms of gameplay, but it is important for the future.
Changes to our “Layers” system (V2):
I was doing “pregnancy” layers this week, and this is what changes our layers will need to go through in order for it to work.
Yes, half of the work Moana did when she switched top with bottom for V1 was basically wasted, since she’ll need to move the “bottom” layer even further, but that’s the price of any development - things change, and they change fast.
That said, I am now certain that “pregnancy” for every outfit is possible and will be included right after our next release. We will also start transferring our older events to the system, starting from the “Fisherman park” event.
I’ve looked at the park event and I think I need to know the “max” size prior to editing it, or any event for that matter - since depending on how big Kira can get, we might have to change the pose completely.
So, if you have any thoughts on how “giant” Kira’s breasts should ultimately get - please dm me some examples. It is my understanding that some of you wish to see “ridiculously” giant proportions, but how big? I mean the final 9th size the game will have.

We’re wrapping things up, I’m already working on the next version and Moana is finishing up with what’s left for the upcoming update.
Moving forward the updates will be released each month, including this one, and I intend to commission a person to create a custom plugin for our game. A specific plugin that will fix our crashes.
Meanwhile, please tell me what should be the upper limit of Kira’s breasts, I need that information to properly layer all of our events, now that we’re finally starting to layer them.
Thank you all for your patience and support, the end is almost here!

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
Must have missed it. Here it is.

I’m waiting for Moana to catch up to me and finish testing every option and possibility. Meanwhile I’m already working on the next update.
-
I worked on “pregnancy” option for the outfits;
-I rewrote “mid day” task for Farm “day four” (basically wrote a new one);
-I worked on a “layered” version of “Fisherman Park” event;
-Moana has moved from fourth event and now she’s doing “mid day” tasks and fixing bugs.
I still believe that it's a question of days, but this is something I can’t predict and can only speculate on.
Tha said, the update will happen this month and it will happen soon. I'm certain that from now on we will manage to deliver updates once a month, but the actual “date” can’t be predicted.

As you know, there will be 4 events (2 sleep + 2 Barn), but for us it’s closer to 12, due to all of the different text and appearances (Preg, lact, lust, int, fetishes and their combinations.)
The nature of new events changes drastically based on your content preferences, the “thing” Kira is required to do is completely different and so is the motivation of her captors.
The thing Moana struggles the most is not the text or art (that does take time tho), it’s hard for her to code in “the action”.
So, when I write a simple line like (Kira moves to… Kira needs to gather… Character appears… Etc.) Moana is coding in and testing all of the “permissions”, new characters move from location to location and they all have different dialogue before and after the events tied to your content preferences, some doors become closed, some become open and it all needs to happen at the right moment for every possible path, otherwise you will be stuck or won’t know what to do.
And that is what she's doing right now.
Example: There was an “action” part where Kira needed to go from point A to point B, and she was “punished” every time she took a step in a wrong direction - this was our way of telling you where you need to go, after the “testing” on multiple PCs we had to change that, since this “invisible wall of events” was eating too much of memory and causing the game to lag.
Usually Moana has to wait for me to finish writing/drawing, this time is an exception due to the farm having more routes.
On top of that, she’s still struggling with our “memory leaks” issue (crashes).

The constant experiments with loading screens, cash dumps and different ways of fixing this problem do take a solid chunk of her time. Especially since the problem is rooted in how RPG Maker is made. But I may have a solution for this.
I need Moana to code in events and my script, I can no longer afford to let her work on a solution to our “crashes”, and I can’t fix the issue myself either - so I will hire a person to create a custom plugin for us in the upcoming month.
As for me, I’m done with my part, so I was working on the “system” stuff and artwork for pregnancy in character art. I also had a funnier idea for a “mid-day” task, so I rewrote it and then I moved on to the logic behind our “layers” system (since we now have “preg” and “lact” content, I think this is the final time we’ll change it).
P.S: This doesn’t break save files.

Changes to our “Layers” system (V1):
Moana insisted that I’d tell about her heroic act of fixing a “problem” (not really) she herself created a year ago, something that wouldn’t ever be noticed by anyone, wasn’t an issue at all, and was known only to her - “outfit top” layer was below the “outfit bottom”, and now they are in the right positions.
She accomplished this miracle by manually switching the layer order of all outfits (1000+ pictures), which caused her severe emotional distress.
But in all seriousness, this heroic act had some logic behind it - it technically allows us to separate outfits, yes we are now “technically” able to let you pick and combine different tops and bottoms. This was her own idea, and that’s why she did it.
I’m saying “technically”, because this feature requires a complete overhaul of our current outfit system, I’ll need to resave every outfit and Moana will need to assign each “part” how revealing it is, so that the npcs could react. This overhaul will also require a new interface, since our current “wardrobe” pop-up window is less than ideal.
We will do this “outfits” overhaul, but not now, since it’s just a nice feature and it’s not a “burning” issue that needs to be addressed.
This new “layers” system is included in the next update, it does nothing in terms of gameplay, but it is important for the future.
Changes to our “Layers” system (V2):
I was doing “pregnancy” layers this week, and this is what changes our layers will need to go through in order for it to work.
Yes, half of the work Moana did when she switched top with bottom for V1 was basically wasted, since she’ll need to move the “bottom” layer even further, but that’s the price of any development - things change, and they change fast.
That said, I am now certain that “pregnancy” for every outfit is possible and will be included right after our next release. We will also start transferring our older events to the system, starting from the “Fisherman park” event.
I’ve looked at the park event and I think I need to know the “max” size prior to editing it, or any event for that matter - since depending on how big Kira can get, we might have to change the pose completely.
So, if you have any thoughts on how “giant” Kira’s breasts should ultimately get - please dm me some examples. It is my understanding that some of you wish to see “ridiculously” giant proportions, but how big? I mean the final 9th size the game will have.

We’re wrapping things up, I’m already working on the next version and Moana is finishing up with what’s left for the upcoming update.
Moving forward the updates will be released each month, including this one, and I intend to commission a person to create a custom plugin for our game. A specific plugin that will fix our crashes.
Meanwhile, please tell me what should be the upper limit of Kira’s breasts, I need that information to properly layer all of our events, now that we’re finally starting to layer them.
Thank you all for your patience and support, the end is almost here!
Thanks

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes