jamzaz1

Apr 1, 2020
one of the best games ive played. started to support on patreon too. I hope the new update is released soon!

jro805

May 5, 2020
U must be new:KEK::KEK:
I've been watching this game progress for several months now. Yeah, I want more but even I'm tired of how many people on this forum keep saying, "Mulan is a liar. Mulan takes too long. Complain complain." People just need to chill. If you want to complain be a patreon member and complain if you actually have invested in it. Not here where you are only getting a free product.

The game is good and I'm willing to wait for updates that continue to be good. I'd rather a bunch of delays and a good product than a rushed shitty one. I am more than willing to have faith that a new update will be out soon, however big or small.

Arron

Jun 21, 2017
I've been watching this game progress for several months now. Yeah, I want more but even I'm tired of how many people on this forum keep saying, "Mulan is a liar. Mulan takes too long. Complain complain." People just need to chill. If you want to complain be a patreon member and complain if you actually have invested in it. Not here where you are only getting a free product.

The game is good and I'm willing to wait for updates that continue to be good. I'd rather a bunch of delays and a good product than a rushed shitty one. I am more than willing to have faith that a new update will be out soon, however big or small.
Here here

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020

It's my opinion have seen his speed of working ..if u wanna suck of the dev go to his patreon page it's a free site to download games as well as share your opinions

D

Deleted member 2114730

Any chance of pubic hair options being added comrade? Hell, I'd be fine with just some for the avatar if adding it to scenes is too much.
mind putting the progress report up?

Kanayame

Feb 1, 2018
Guys, are there any similar games?
While I'm waiting for the update - I would like to play something similar.
Third Crisis is a great game with similar themes of corruption, hypnosis, and humiliation. Even has a somewhat enjoyable combat system. There's a little grinding for certain stats, but nowhere near the drag that RPGM and HTML games can have.

Also has a gallery, which is really nice.

Reactions: Tishina_only
D

Deleted member 2114730

Third Crisis is a great game with similar themes of corruption, hypnosis, and humiliation. Even has a somewhat enjoyable combat system. There's a little grinding for certain stats, but nowhere near the drag that RPGM and HTML games can have.

Also has a gallery, which is really nice.
people think this should have a gallery but it would be difficult to be implemented

D

Deleted member 2114730

I'm curious who gave Kira the note in the beginning because ogla was trying to turn her into one which is strange if she warned her about
it

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes