Kanayame

Feb 1, 2018
Though I think much of the new art style is an improvement, in my opinion the revised bimbo look is a huge step back. So much so that I outright avoid that path now. It looks to me more like an addict past their prime than a doll.
As someone who arrived to the party at 0.4.7b, what did the old bimbo Kira artwork look like? You wouldn't happen to have an old pic of it saved, would you?

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
As someone who arrived to the party at 0.4.7b, what did the old bimbo Kira artwork look like? You wouldn't happen to have an old pic of it saved, would you?
The images on the first post of the thread are a pretty good example

Kanayame

Feb 1, 2018
The images on the first post of the thread are a pretty good example
I did look through them, but I'll admit to not paying too close attention to the character artwork in the banner itself. If the old bimbo Kira artwork looked like that, I can understand the criticism.

Reactions: indyc

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
I did look through them, but I'll admit to not paying too close attention to the character artwork in the banner itself. If the old bimbo Kira artwork looked like that, I can understand the criticism.
Yes, the banner artwork shows the "three" different Kira personalities as they were depicted in-game and the image examples at the bottom of the first post have her in various scenes.

D

Deleted member 2114730

Yes, the banner artwork shows the "three" different Kira personalities as they were depicted in-game and the image examples at the bottom of the first post have her in various scenes.
the art style isn't bad though some scenes it just doesn't work makes it more deformed than realistic

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
bilde

Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
As you know, we’re not good with dates, so I moved away from them, but we do want to release the game regularly, and much more quicker.
I believe we now can release it relatively once a month, and while I want to give you a specific date - I might be wrong. So instead here’s the state of part two and what happened over the last week in general.
- We’re currently finishing the fourth event that happens on day 3 of Kira’s farm training. Content wise, “part two” is equal to an already released “part one”, but it’s more focused on H-events.
- I decided to not tie the training to “days”, since it felt forced (given that the majority of days had the same artwork) and for other reasons that I will explain later in this post. I have reorganized the text and what happens on what day to make the whole experience a better one.
- “Part two” will have three days (relatively the same size as part one), 4 events (two “base” artworks), stockings and collars (black+dog for “no fetish” Kira, cow and bell for “Preg or Lact” Kira), Optional Nose Ring, Optional Fifth breast enlargements (with all outfits of course), “Space out” option, and three more npcs.
- How soon? It’s a matter of days now, not weeks and certainly not months, we’re at the last event right now. But we won’t manage to deliver it tomorrow.
- LostRaven has finished the commissioned text, and I like what I see.
bilde

Thanks to LostRaven we now have the majority of the script for the following events:
-
Random “Vivarium” Blowjob;
- Random “Vivarium” Anal (Pillory);
- Random “Vivarium” Vaginal;
- Random “Vivarium” Threesome FFF (Female partners);
- Random “Vivarium” Threesome MMF (Male partners);
- Random “Vivarium” Boobjob (with other girls partners);
- Two Random “Vivarium” Grope events.
All of them will have a repeatable version. By “we have the majority of script”, I meant that I still have to add references to it (Int/Lust, Fetishes).
This was my first time commissioning a writer, so we’ve experimented with different approaches to how he should write the text. Defenestration has a ton of variability when it comes to text, especially at Vivarium, so he wrote events with different amounts of references and we’ll see what approach works best when I’ll start editing the text.
However, I do like what he wrote, and I fully intend to keep on commissioning him when I can.
7 days training:
This whole training is meant to train Kira for CNC (consensual non consent) and turn her into a hucow (optionally, if fetishes are on).
It ends with a “pillory” event that you’ve seen in teasers, in which Kira gets an option to get herself branded, and branding is CNC. By the end of her training she is meant to be both physically and emotionally exhausted as a character for this choice to make sense when it comes to narrative and corruption. If she has high lust she treats this whole thing more like a holiday, which was also a challenging thing to write combined with everything else.
“Part two” ends on day three, with Kira starting to get used to it and beginning to lactate (if the fetish is on) for multiple reasons:
-
Using three “base” pictures in 14 events was a wrong decision, so I’m going to draw two more. It’s still the same narrative and the text is the same, I just want to draw more different angles of the event to make it more interesting;
- I believe it would be better if those different poses were randomized, once her training ends and becomes a repeatable job;
- I’m still uncertain about the text, it’s the most complex thing I ever wrote due to each event having three versions (normal, lact and lact+preg) on top of our regular variations (int, lust, previous choices and fetishes);
- Kira becomes preggers (optionally) and I’m not yet done with every outfit for this feature, plus we’re still working on the logic behind it (more on that later);
- Decision to make it all last 7 days was a wrong one, it led to me stretching the content to fit this set amount of days, which would look good in a changelog, but is not that great in reality;
- What in part two (three days) is what I’m confident in, other events need more time and they definitely need different art. I have reorganized the text and reshuffled parts of it to make the whole training experience a better one for all three versions.
In conclusion, we can make this whole thing a lot better by slightly adjusting the text and adding two more “base” pictures for the remaining days/events.
This is a work in progress and we’re building the game as we go. What's done is great in my unbiased opinion, but I have decided that the remaining 4 days are subpar, especially without more art (Well, fourth “pillory” day is cool, but it won’t make sense without the previous three).
How lactation will work:
-
We will place “accidental” leaks randomly in regular dialogues;
- We will have lactation specific events (like bar client requesting milk in his coffee);
- All of our events will feature lactation when Kira will orgasm, and maybe when someone will touch her breasts.
This will be implemented gradually, not in a single update, but it will all happen eventually.
Here’s how pregnancy will work:
-
Shown in character art and every event (with rare exceptions);
- Will work with every outfit;
- Some events won’t work with pregnant Kira for reasons like - Kira refusing to drink while pregnant (Party quest, park fisherman);
- We will add it to our “NPC reaction” system (Not implemented yet), so it will be noticed and referenced by other characters, in normal dialogue and in events;
- The pregnancy lengths and fertility will be adjustable by various shady drugs sold at a gym closet shop;
- It will take seven days for Kira to give birth, and then she will be able to get knocked up again from every event that features creampies;
- We will have options to permanently increase fertility and decrease the lengths in the future (at New You);
- There will only be one “belly” size for now, but we might add more (to make it more gradual) in the future.
bilde

We’re finishing the last, fourth event for Part Two. I was hoping we’d release it already, but we still need some time. However, it is definitely a question of days, not weeks and not months.
Since it’s not yet a half of the game, we’re going to call the next version - 0.4.8.2 instead of “Part Two”. The last four "training days" require me drawing two more scenes and finishing up the “pregnancy” version for every outfit (easier than I thought, to be honest).
Current order of updates is like this:
0.4.8.2 - Lactation, three Farm days;
0.4.8.5 - Pregnancy, four Farm days;
0.4.8.7 - Random events;
0.4.9 - Petplay.
This whole Vivarium location and the “Farm training” turned out to be much bigger than what I initially thought.
To give you a perspective - the whole prison quest is 120 pages long and Vivarium is already over 200, with text for 0.4.8.2 (or “Part Two”) being around 80 pages long (I’m not counting H-events text btw).
With the help of LostRaven, my own text, already drawn artworks (pet poses and pillory) and a half finished Movie quest - we will be able to release our updates much quicker for months to come.
I waited for Moana to finish her job for today before making this post, just so I could understand whether or not we would finish tomorrow. The majority of the information from this post was decided and finalized this week or today, and a lot of changes happened because I’ve got my hands on the alpha and wasn’t happy with what I saw.
That said, thank you all for your patience and support, the end is near!
P.S: Apologies for so much text, but this is kind of a Month report

Kanayame

Feb 1, 2018
Thank you, Liero, for posting the update, and many thanks to LostRaven for expediting what would have been a long process otherwise. Looking forward to the next couple of days with cautious optimism.

D

Deleted member 2114730

Thank you, Liero, for posting the update, and many thanks to LostRaven for expediting what would have been a long process otherwise. Looking forward to the next couple of days with cautious optimism.
if i read that right the studio might come back

D

Deleted member 2114730

bilde

Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
As you know, we’re not good with dates, so I moved away from them, but we do want to release the game regularly, and much more quicker.
I believe we now can release it relatively once a month, and while I want to give you a specific date - I might be wrong. So instead here’s the state of part two and what happened over the last week in general.
- We’re currently finishing the fourth event that happens on day 3 of Kira’s farm training. Content wise, “part two” is equal to an already released “part one”, but it’s more focused on H-events.
- I decided to not tie the training to “days”, since it felt forced (given that the majority of days had the same artwork) and for other reasons that I will explain later in this post. I have reorganized the text and what happens on what day to make the whole experience a better one.
- “Part two” will have three days (relatively the same size as part one), 4 events (two “base” artworks), stockings and collars (black+dog for “no fetish” Kira, cow and bell for “Preg or Lact” Kira), Optional Nose Ring, Optional Fifth breast enlargements (with all outfits of course), “Space out” option, and three more npcs.
- How soon? It’s a matter of days now, not weeks and certainly not months, we’re at the last event right now. But we won’t manage to deliver it tomorrow.
- LostRaven has finished the commissioned text, and I like what I see.
bilde

Thanks to LostRaven we now have the majority of the script for the following events:
-
Random “Vivarium” Blowjob;
- Random “Vivarium” Anal (Pillory);
- Random “Vivarium” Vaginal;
- Random “Vivarium” Threesome FFF (Female partners);
- Random “Vivarium” Threesome MMF (Male partners);
- Random “Vivarium” Boobjob (with other girls partners);
- Two Random “Vivarium” Grope events.
All of them will have a repeatable version. By “we have the majority of script”, I meant that I still have to add references to it (Int/Lust, Fetishes).
This was my first time commissioning a writer, so we’ve experimented with different approaches to how he should write the text. Defenestration has a ton of variability when it comes to text, especially at Vivarium, so he wrote events with different amounts of references and we’ll see what approach works best when I’ll start editing the text.
However, I do like what he wrote, and I fully intend to keep on commissioning him when I can.
7 days training:
This whole training is meant to train Kira for CNC (consensual non consent) and turn her into a hucow (optionally, if fetishes are on).
It ends with a “pillory” event that you’ve seen in teasers, in which Kira gets an option to get herself branded, and branding is CNC. By the end of her training she is meant to be both physically and emotionally exhausted as a character for this choice to make sense when it comes to narrative and corruption. If she has high lust she treats this whole thing more like a holiday, which was also a challenging thing to write combined with everything else.
“Part two” ends on day three, with Kira starting to get used to it and beginning to lactate (if the fetish is on) for multiple reasons:
-
Using three “base” pictures in 14 events was a wrong decision, so I’m going to draw two more. It’s still the same narrative and the text is the same, I just want to draw more different angles of the event to make it more interesting;
- I believe it would be better if those different poses were randomized, once her training ends and becomes a repeatable job;
- I’m still uncertain about the text, it’s the most complex thing I ever wrote due to each event having three versions (normal, lact and lact+preg) on top of our regular variations (int, lust, previous choices and fetishes);
- Kira becomes preggers (optionally) and I’m not yet done with every outfit for this feature, plus we’re still working on the logic behind it (more on that later);
- Decision to make it all last 7 days was a wrong one, it led to me stretching the content to fit this set amount of days, which would look good in a changelog, but is not that great in reality;
- What in part two (three days) is what I’m confident in, other events need more time and they definitely need different art. I have reorganized the text and reshuffled parts of it to make the whole training experience a better one for all three versions.
In conclusion, we can make this whole thing a lot better by slightly adjusting the text and adding two more “base” pictures for the remaining days/events.
This is a work in progress and we’re building the game as we go. What's done is great in my unbiased opinion, but I have decided that the remaining 4 days are subpar, especially without more art (Well, fourth “pillory” day is cool, but it won’t make sense without the previous three).
How lactation will work:
-
We will place “accidental” leaks randomly in regular dialogues;
- We will have lactation specific events (like bar client requesting milk in his coffee);
- All of our events will feature lactation when Kira will orgasm, and maybe when someone will touch her breasts.
This will be implemented gradually, not in a single update, but it will all happen eventually.
Here’s how pregnancy will work:
-
Shown in character art and every event (with rare exceptions);
- Will work with every outfit;
- Some events won’t work with pregnant Kira for reasons like - Kira refusing to drink while pregnant (Party quest, park fisherman);
- We will add it to our “NPC reaction” system (Not implemented yet), so it will be noticed and referenced by other characters, in normal dialogue and in events;
- The pregnancy lengths and fertility will be adjustable by various shady drugs sold at a gym closet shop;
- It will take seven days for Kira to give birth, and then she will be able to get knocked up again from every event that features creampies;
- We will have options to permanently increase fertility and decrease the lengths in the future (at New You);
- There will only be one “belly” size for now, but we might add more (to make it more gradual) in the future.
bilde

We’re finishing the last, fourth event for Part Two. I was hoping we’d release it already, but we still need some time. However, it is definitely a question of days, not weeks and not months.
Since it’s not yet a half of the game, we’re going to call the next version - 0.4.8.2 instead of “Part Two”. The last four "training days" require me drawing two more scenes and finishing up the “pregnancy” version for every outfit (easier than I thought, to be honest).
Current order of updates is like this:
0.4.8.2 - Lactation, three Farm days;
0.4.8.5 - Pregnancy, four Farm days;
0.4.8.7 - Random events;
0.4.9 - Petplay.
This whole Vivarium location and the “Farm training” turned out to be much bigger than what I initially thought.
To give you a perspective - the whole prison quest is 120 pages long and Vivarium is already over 200, with text for 0.4.8.2 (or “Part Two”) being around 80 pages long (I’m not counting H-events text btw).
With the help of LostRaven, my own text, already drawn artworks (pet poses and pillory) and a half finished Movie quest - we will be able to release our updates much quicker for months to come.
I waited for Moana to finish her job for today before making this post, just so I could understand whether or not we would finish tomorrow. The majority of the information from this post was decided and finalized this week or today, and a lot of changes happened because I’ve got my hands on the alpha and wasn’t happy with what I saw.
That said, thank you all for your patience and support, the end is near!
P.S: Apologies for so much text, but this is kind of a Month report
thank you comrade this is actually an interesting piece of info

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Given you're all playing a broken version, here's the hotfix

0.4.8a (Part1)

-Fixed multiple “blackscreen” bugs

-Added Prison outfit (apparently Moana forgot)

Link:
Mega
Try this version, it should be fixed already. For some reason, the captain of this post is refusing to update cover art, screenshots, tags and even leaked versions of my game.

Believe it or not, I wanted to post my game here myself, but someone did it first, and now I can’t edit it.
I don’t ask for much and I’m not insulting anyone, so can you please update the post with the files that I’ve already edited instead of you?

Can anyone please update this page, since the art is a bit outdated and I have no ability to do this myself :(

The preview pictures I’ve chosen are unlikely to be changed again in the future, other events might still undergo some changes in the coming months.
And I’ve included our updated cover art.

Here's the link: Mega
This is not my first time posting this, and when I’ve asked one of the mods privately/directly I was told to F*ck Off.

Do with this information what you want, but please understand that I don’t control this post and I’m not “catfishing” anyone with false art.

Last edited:

kurwa99

Jan 20, 2018
Is there a walkthrue anywhere ? i feel kind of stuck and cant progress.
or are they any cheets anywhere maybe ? how do i raise my stats ?

Hexydezimal

Sep 18, 2018
Believe it or not, I wanted to post my game here myself, but someone did it first, and now I can’t edit it. I don’t ask for much and I’m not insulting anyone, so can you please update the post with the files that I’ve already edited instead of you?
Looks like that's been fixed now. At least on my end, it says you're the topic creator.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Please remain calm, you are being liberated. The era of capitalism is no more, under the harsh but fair regime of my dictatorship this thread will prosper!

I intend to use my newly gained power to do absolutely nothing to those who disagree with my vision of a better tomorrow and dare to oppose me, so be aware and be scared!

P.S: thanks to F95 staff, and I am a drama queen.

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
i can't w8 for the next update and i hope i will can use the old saves or i need to start a new one

D

Deleted member 2114730

Please remain calm, you are being liberated. The era of capitalism is no more, under the harsh but fair regime of my dictatorship this thread will prosper!

I intend to use my newly gained power to do absolutely nothing to those who disagree with my vision of a better tomorrow and dare to oppose me, so be aware and be scared!

P.S: thanks to F95 staff, and I am a drama queen.
ALL HAIL THE GLORIOUS LEADER 1604423131675.png

Reactions: IncineratedMulan
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes