Liero

Jun 13, 2018
know ow to access images in the files I'm curious about the midnight maiden outfit and what it looks like
I don't know how to do that, sorry.
I would presume you would need a program to decrypt the RPGM files to be able to view them, but I'm not tech savvy enough to tell you exactly how to do that.
Probably just google it.

D

Deleted member 2114730

In the upcoming game update, what is expected ??
what appears to be more game mechanic such as skip and random possible sex events and hypno events and i bit of back story on the city and hidden lore drops

D

Deleted member 2114730

It's a pity that the brothel is still not open for work.
Mulan has promised that they will start filling up already made areas with content so that hopefully means the return of city center and the studio the opening of brothel maybe more new you training events gym events and small accessories such as earrings piercings and tats and outfits etc

D

Deleted member 2114730

I don't know how to do that, sorry.
I would presume you would need a program to decrypt the RPGM files to be able to view them, but I'm not tech savvy enough to tell you exactly how to do that.
Probably just google it.
if personality test exists is there a way to change fetishes from the 3 hypno events in the lab?

D

Deleted member 2114730

When do we expect the next update?
depends on what you call an update but the farm comes next week followed by a bunch of debugs repairs and small scenes etc. essentially there just filling up the already made world to the brim with stuff so its less empty

Kanayame

Feb 1, 2018
How to start new quest ?
Assuming you are talking about the Farm content in Vivarium, it is currently not in yet. It will, hopefully, be put in to the game sometime this or the coming week. Right now, there are only three events in Vivarium: Two of which take place in the church in the Sacred Grove in the north, and one in the Oasis in the west.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The guy gave me a business card for work.
But coming to a stop writes this is the end in this version.
How do I get on this stage ??? it used to be possible.
Leninade_1_1.png

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
The guy gave me a business card for work.
But coming to a stop writes this is the end in this version.
How do I get on this stage ??? it used to be possible.
*snip*
It's not implemented yet.
It was before the art rework, but removed after. It will be added again at a later date.

Can someone tell me how to unlock the long white haircut?
What long haircut? There isn't one implemented yet as far as I know.

if personality test exists is there a way to change fetishes from the 3 hypno events in the lab?
Don't know. The best way to avoid you not getting those fetishes if you don't want them, is to:
A: Not be hypnotized at all
B: Be Hypnotized but use a jammer to avoid the ill effects.

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
A significant part of the texts in the dialogs are not displayed. This happens randomly, sometimes displayed, sometimes not.

Muchos

May 31, 2017
So this game is going pretty fast int he main quest, I just started and already can go to the prison, I didn't went to the chief and i'm not planning to. Is it worth the while to stay a bit longer around the residential area to build up some fame charm or lust?

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
So this game is going pretty fast int he main quest, I just started and already can go to the prison, I didn't went to the chief and i'm not planning to. Is it worth the while to stay a bit longer around the residential area to build up some fame charm or lust?
It's worth it for some of the Fame, to get access to the bar job for more money, but otherwise there is no real incentive for you to stay there as of now.

Reactions: Muchos
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes