Masterzou

Nov 30, 2020
Game is one of a kind, brilliant writing and very addictive, god dangit too addictive if you ask me. Even a surprising emotional scene with decisions later on, only one odd part which felt bit much but if you have not played this game then you are missing out if you like the themes! *edit I do hope this continues to be built upon no matter how long it takes.

Kanayame

Feb 1, 2018
Hi guys. I'm from the murky and confusing future where we have a fish president in the USA, Moscow really did become a flying fortress nation-state, and people are still excited for Final Fantasy LXIX. I used my ONE time travel privilege just to come back and tell y'all: Still waiting for November 34th. Hasn't happened yet, but it's bound to come sometime soon! Stay strong!

Oh, and Punished Mulan was actually Stalin all along, though they prefer the name Joey.

Liero

Jun 13, 2018

bilde

Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
34 days in a Month is objectively not enough, so I think I should go even further back in time and fight ancient Egyptians for inventing time, instead of Romans with their so called “Calendar”.

In all seriousness, multiplying time Moana asked for by four wasn’t enough and I should’ve asked you to give us a week. The update is literally in our hands, it’s almost good to go, but it’s still not ready. It’s not a question of perfectionism, it’s a question of delivering a quality content with everything we’ve promised.
I apologise for once again making a severe lapse of judgement and being delusional. It will be out soon, just in a couple of days.
To make sure that it would come out, I showed a never seen before restraint and stayed away from adding last minute edits and improvements. The current problem Moana is having is not really a problem, it’s just a question of time - she didn’t have enough for an update of this complexity.
Once the new version will drop and you’ll have context - I will explain in detail what exactly went wrong, with examples.
bilde

Once again, I am awful with time and I shouldn’t be near any sorts of “plannings”, with this game I just do whatever I feel like doing, without ever questioning how much of our time/resources it would take.
This is a good example of that, an “adaptive” story in a game that has alternative dialogues is a bad idea - lesson learned. We will finish the farm, but I won’t do something as complex ever again.
Expect the update soon, we’re honestly doing our best and you won’t be disappointed by it, if we won’t deliver it this month.
Meanwhile, I’m off to buy some liquid cheese, since I now have to poison myself. Liquid cheese has been a long-time frenemy of mine, it is the prime source of my writing powers, and I mean my cheesy dialogues of course. But it’s also a backstabbing son of a gun that likes to “go bad” and poison me for no reason.
Thank you all for your patience and support, apologies for the confusion, I’m doing my best to improve our time management and content delivery methods. But I am certain that you will see the results of our hard labor and it all will be worth it, in just a couple of days.

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
Have not played the farm update, because I want to wait until they actually completes it, so this:
We will finish the farm, but I won’t do something as complex ever again.
raises a couple questions:
  1. Weren't there like 3 or 4 other locations on the map to be added still? Nothing new will be implemented there then?
  2. Didn't they already screw themselves with that location by adding a shitload of variables they now also have to account in subsequent releases and locations? Like every new story event will have to account for each of the states of mind she's in and art has to be drawn accordingly.
I foresee a rollback on that location not long from now or even slower updates.
Lemme state that I don't hate the game, developers or their update progress. The above stated is all to be taken neutral. I am a pleb who knows his place and takes what he can get.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Have not played the farm update, because I want to wait until they actually completes it, so this:

raises a couple questions:
  1. Weren't there like 3 or 4 other locations on the map to be added still? Nothing new will be implemented there then?
  2. Didn't they already screw themselves with that location by adding a shitload of variables they now also have to account in subsequent releases and locations? Like every new story event will have to account for each of the states of mind she's in and art has to be drawn accordingly.
I foresee a rollback on that location not long from now or even slower updates.
Lemme state that I don't hate the game, developers or their update progress. The above stated is all to be taken neutral. I am a pleb who knows his place and takes what he can get.
In regards to your second question, very yes. People have been warning Mulan about iterations easily getting out of hand since day one. It isn't just future scenes that potentially need to take into account changes though. Because very little of the game has to happen in a set order, loads of old scenes would fit better if they were updated to take new variables into account.

blabonohe

Nov 28, 2018
not played the farm update, because I want to wait until they actually completes it
ehm. did you really want to play this game in 2022 ?
Game is good but update speed really slow (at least last 2 years). Wait for next version (hope a couple of days), play. Wait 6months and come back to play something new =)

wildshot

May 28, 2020
I like this whole soviet cyberpunk-ish style that the developer added on this game, the only complain that I have although is my fault is that I made the protagonist very stupid and I'm tired of her "sowwyyyyy", but still until now a enjoyable game.

Kanayame

Feb 1, 2018
I like this whole soviet cyberpunk-ish style that the developer added on this game, the only complain that I have although is my fault is that I made the protagonist very stupid and I'm tired of her "sowwyyyyy", but still until now a enjoyable game.
Dude, I feel your pain. Bimbo route can be fun, but I now have a pathological hatred for the word 'duck'. Don't know why I became fixated on that during the playthrough, but that word and me are now in divorce court, we're emotionally traumatizing the kids, and things will just never be the same again.

But the pink hair is sweet, tho.

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
I don't think Mulan should add more stuff to this game anymore complete the farm and a way to complete the story that's it . RPG maker it's the best of engines for games with lot of changes in like hair in some scenes it glitches back to white one after getting the pink hair on her head same goes for boobs and hips as well . Make another game with just bimbo route as main story and add various stages and unrepeatable scenes so the pictures and animations won't cause any problems and a lot less work for him ain't saying the game sucks but he/ she is always delaying updates as the game would be easier to code or work on if you have to the same scene once rather than every step of her airhead state (Mulan consider the idea I know you are reading this :p) and make a same style of game with lot more newer scenes than repeatable one's

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes