Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
What are we waiting for? We have seen multiple times that mulan is incapable of delivering content. Six months took him to make gym update, 2 exstended repeatable scenes, six months took him to make vivarium 2 scenes, 1 extended, 1 half redrawn from gym. First full update after rework took 6+ months and was also two scenes. Every month mulan promises to work faster, but in two years havent shown any progress in speed.
I generally see no reasons for anyone treat it any other way but as an abandoned one. You played, you fapped, you better forget it and replay it next year, when mulan actually adds something.

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
What are we waiting for? We have seen multiple times that mulan is incapable of delivering content. Six months took him to make gym update, 2 exstended repeatable scenes, six months took him to make vivarium 2 scenes, 1 extended, 1 half redrawn from gym. First full update after rework took 6+ months and was also two scenes. Every month mulan promises to work faster, but in two years havent shown any progress in speed.
I generally see no reasons for anyone treat it any other way but as an abandoned one. You played, you fapped, you better forget it and replay it next year, when mulan actually adds something.
I don't wait for singular game updates.
I go a step further and wait for multiple games to release updates.

Though I wouldn't say that I fill all my time with just them between waiting periods, as I've found Total War Warhammer 2 to be a perfect time waster...and you know...work.

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
I don't wait for singular game updates.
I go a step further and wait for multiple games to release updates.

Though I wouldn't say that I fill all my time with just them between waiting periods, as I've found Total War Warhammer 2 to be a perfect time waster...and you know...work.
I'dd add "life" to the circumstances limiting our time available to yank ourselves before fictional characters' naughty adventures.

Denizen

Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone know how I can up the intelligence stat before meeting the LEader? I'm stuck at 4 and can't find anything.

piromak

Sep 6, 2020
Does anyone know how I can up the intelligence stat before meeting the LEader? I'm stuck at 4 and can't find anything.
on the defenestration discord under game mods, there is a cheat addon for the game which lets you change data on the fly

Reactions: Denizen

Big Sip

Aug 15, 2018
1/4th of this month is done and the Dev pushed back the date from last month to who knows when, at least he ain't scapegoating his poor coder for once. I haven't checked on any of this for a bit but I'm definitely glad I stopped backing this trainwreck, Mulan if you're reading this I hope you get hard shaken soda.

shadow415

Oct 14, 2019
Honestly this game might took more time to be completed than the cyberpunk 2077 took from the first trailer to this day 7/8 years ... He/ she knows how to earn money man . Me visiting this thread hoping for an update always feels like I'm dumber than dumbest Kira we currently have rn.. what a shame:(
The actual game is people being hypnotized by Mulan to keep giving him money every month.

Hexydezimal

Sep 18, 2018
The actual game is people being hypnotized by Mulan to keep giving him money every month.
I actually wonder how many of the people who keep complaining are even giving him money, at this point.

Something tells me, not many. If you are and you don't like the direction, don't keep paying him... real simple. I didn't like the way Caliross was progressing back when, so I stopped paying. I didn't waste my time whining about it.

Reactions: kg_techno

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Am I the only one who is happy to have an update or two in a year, because in this way I can avoid to chose if play the game or live my life?
Yeah, logically you should delete your account here, and live your life even more.

We all should be gratefull to mulan, since his 20min new gameplay per year is more tedious than a whole week of job. His slow work is only one thing that makes it bearable.

Reactions: AlisaB and Cucky 27

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
I actually wonder how many of the people who keep complaining are even giving him money, at this point.

Something tells me, not many. If you are and you don't like the direction, don't keep paying him... real simple. I didn't like the way Caliross was progressing back when, so I stopped paying. I didn't waste my time whining about it.
>f95
>pay before complaining
Why you sound like an idiot?

Reactions: kaapr and AlisaB

Hexydezimal

Sep 18, 2018
>f95
>pay before complaining
Why you sound like an idiot?
Mulan could've made it more difficult to release for free aeons ago, but he hasn't.

He's going to finish the game when he finishes it, and I think it's even more ridiculous to waste your time complaining if you don't have anything of value invested in the outcome.

• Angry
Reactions: AlisaB and asgir546
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes