kzaazul

Aug 4, 2020
I have ADHD. I say this to give weight to the following statement: I'm impressed by your lack of patience...
I mean, I assume you're playing for the H-content, and you can get the first H-scene (nudity, breast enlargement) in... I dunno, 10-15 minutes? It's faster than that if you know what you're doing and rush for it. I'm trying to guess how long a new person would take to get to it.
If the H-content isn't to your liking, that's a different matter.
Yeah, you're probably right. Maybe I wasn't in the mood for this game.

I may give it another shot, but the impression I have is that it lacks something to engage me early on.

Liero

Jun 13, 2018

I had the game in my hands, but then I had another idea and one thing led to another - it now has a 20 frame long hologram that has alt versions for breast sizes.
I really didn’t want to show it and I really didn’t want to say anything, because I know that the majority of people would prefer an update to be already out instead.
That is why I’ve been awfully silent. And here it is (it’s a gif):

Moana did her part, but I couldn’t stop myself and drew a hologram of Kira and added more work for her.
It wasn’t supposed to be hard to accomplish, but it turned out to have 20 frames and there’s a different Holo-Kira for each breast size. What I didn’t take into account is that this event also has an optional milk-pump, and holo-Kira’s hand needs to be above it, which meant that I had to cut her and create even more layers.
So this event now has 30 additional pictures for Moana to code in and animate.
I’ve decided to do this now because I think the event is more interesting this way and because I’m clearly insane.

I really didn’t want to show it and I wanted to stay silent up until the release, but I think you deserve to know what’s going on despite my fears.
I assume you’re here not just because of the "new build", I believe you like my work and you wish to see me continue doing it, for that I see you all as saints. Please understand that I’m constantly editing stuff because I want the game to be as good as it can be.
And If we won’t add this hologram now, we’ll never add it, that’s what usually happens with stuff that I save for later.
Every update we do is bound to have some last minute edits, I don’t know why - maybe it’s my horrible habit, or maybe I get more creative when stressed.
But this is it - we’ll just add this hologram in and it’s good to go, I promise I’ll handcuff myself to stop myself editing everything like a headless chicken.
Once again, thank you all for your patience and support. My warrior blood demanded yet another sacrifice, but the voices in my head seem to be satisfied with the result.

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019
Y'know in a week where people are really questioning the game development management of larger teams and how its retarded to make tiny tweaks that require tons of work,reduce stability and cause issues for the sake of something 99% of players would disregard nor care if it wasnt there, you gotta wonder when people will really absorb that lesson

:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: shadow415

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
Month about to end so he's back again with the pics so he can milk the patreons rather than milking Kira what a lame ass reason just stop with fucking lies man

Reactions: shadow415
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes