PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017

I had the game in my hands, but then I had another idea and one thing led to another - it now has a 20 frame long hologram that has alt versions for breast sizes.
I really didn’t want to show it and I really didn’t want to say anything, because I know that the majority of people would prefer an update to be already out instead.
That is why I’ve been awfully silent. And here it is (it’s a gif):

Moana did her part, but I couldn’t stop myself and drew a hologram of Kira and added more work for her.
It wasn’t supposed to be hard to accomplish, but it turned out to have 20 frames and there’s a different Holo-Kira for each breast size. What I didn’t take into account is that this event also has an optional milk-pump, and holo-Kira’s hand needs to be above it, which meant that I had to cut her and create even more layers.
So this event now has 30 additional pictures for Moana to code in and animate.
I’ve decided to do this now because I think the event is more interesting this way and because I’m clearly insane.

I really didn’t want to show it and I wanted to stay silent up until the release, but I think you deserve to know what’s going on despite my fears.
I assume you’re here not just because of the "new build", I believe you like my work and you wish to see me continue doing it, for that I see you all as saints. Please understand that I’m constantly editing stuff because I want the game to be as good as it can be.
And If we won’t add this hologram now, we’ll never add it, that’s what usually happens with stuff that I save for later.
Every update we do is bound to have some last minute edits, I don’t know why - maybe it’s my horrible habit, or maybe I get more creative when stressed.
But this is it - we’ll just add this hologram in and it’s good to go, I promise I’ll handcuff myself to stop myself editing everything like a headless chicken.
Once again, thank you all for your patience and support. My warrior blood demanded yet another sacrifice, but the voices in my head seem to be satisfied with the result.
hey man you think you can upload the images from the patreon

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
What images are you referring too? I haven't seen any new updates as of late from Mulan.
oh i see the post where what say and i thoungt it was imagine from the future update

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I remember a month ago when the update only needed a few days. I keep having the strangest sense of deja vu with this game. Any bets on whether Mulan can beat the old record of end of month claims of the update only needing a few more days?

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
I remember a month ago when the update only needed a few days. I keep having the strangest sense of deja vu with this game. Any bets on whether Mulan can beat the old record of end of month claims of the update only needing a few more days?
Soviet Army Day Febuary 23rd.

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
Could be that 366 days in 2020 is not enough, so he shall declare that 2020 will now be 420 days long now.
As if this year hasn't been long enough already.

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
Could be that 366 days in 2020 is not enough, so he shall declare that 2020 will now be 420 days long now.
As if this year hasn't been long enough already.
it's there any images on patreon from the future update you can leaked?

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
it's there any images on patreon from the future update you can leaked?
There are none as far as I'm aware. The only "newish" picture that have been linked as of late, is on discord regarding what he is fixing in terms of art, all of which are not very interesting to a non-developer.

I can't honestly see anything new. If there is, then it's a rank beyond my current one. And I'm not paying more for essentially less.

Hypnojunkie69

Jun 1, 2020
Is there actually content after Olga is sent to be brainwashed with her? And if so how do I get there, what path do I need to take?

jonornotjon

Sep 13, 2018
It is hard to put into words how much I adore this game. I don’t even remember how I discovered this gem but I am so glad I got to experience it.

The gorgeous art style, the insane characters (closet salesmen is life), the pacing of the story, the attention to detail, and the humorous references. OH MAN!!

I had no idea a game could be so sexually alluring (the slower-ish pacing really helps build sexual tension) and entertaining simultaneously. It is such a unique blend and it puts the rest of the NSFW games I’ve played to shame.

I felt compelled to write this as the forum seems kind of toxic. I can empathise as I too am waiting with bated breath for new content/updates for the game, but I can also imagine the difficulties of game development (especially this year).

Hope that you are also spending time taking care of yourself (burnout is real)

Keep doing what you do!

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
I felt compelled to write this as the forum seems kind of toxic.
There are games like something unlimited, innocent witches, 3dcg games like corruption etc, which are exeptionally good when you play them first time. Mostly because you get ton of content in short time. The problem is that thouse games are probably unfinishable, since autors are making them without plans to actually finish them. So when in a year you download new build and see some minor changes or new character with same content. Thats what mulan did. No one belives that he will do reasonable update schedule, no one belives that he can move his main quest forward, because in a year span we have seen content that looks like side activity people usually skip.

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
It is hard to put into words how much I adore this game. I don’t even remember how I discovered this gem but I am so glad I got to experience it.

The gorgeous art style, the insane characters (closet salesmen is life), the pacing of the story, the attention to detail, and the humorous references. OH MAN!!

I had no idea a game could be so sexually alluring (the slower-ish pacing really helps build sexual tension) and entertaining simultaneously. It is such a unique blend and it puts the rest of the NSFW games I’ve played to shame.

I felt compelled to write this as the forum seems kind of toxic. I can empathise as I too am waiting with bated breath for new content/updates for the game, but I can also imagine the difficulties of game development (especially this year).

Hope that you are also spending time taking care of yourself (burnout is real)

Keep doing what you do!
Wait for couple of months you will get why "we" are toxic

• Haha
Reactions: KonD:R and CorwinFr

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
Dang, you guys got any recommendations for similair games?
I personally just recommend my favorites on this forum, which would be "Karryn's Prison", "Claire's Quest" and "Coming of Age" for decent'ish corruption stories.
If it's the humor, then honestly I don't know of any hitting the same notes for me.

jonornotjon

Sep 13, 2018
I personally just recommend my favorites on this forum, which would be "Karryn's Prison", "Claire's Quest" and "Coming of Age" for decent'ish corruption stories.
If it's the humor, then honestly I don't know of any hitting the same notes for me.
Thanks! I've actually never heard those before, will defos check it out

CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018
As for corruption stories, i follow "A New Dawn", mentioned "Claire's Quest" and "Manila Shaw" here. Generally almost every game with female protagonist have corruption elements more or less.
A God is among us ! Just... YES !

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes