noctred

Nov 25, 2017
I cancelled my Pateron sub a couple months back, a bit after the release of 4.6, and I haven't really looked back.

I appreciate the effort that's being put into this game and I do hope the game ends up doing well as it's one of my favorites on this site, but Mulan has long since fallen into a pattern of missed deadlines, empty promises, and straight up absenteeism (this one is the worst). He seems to have very little regard for his supporters, whether intentional or not. It's just not worth my money - not because of the long gaps between releases but purely because of the way he treats his supporters.

At this point I just check this thread and the public Discord every week or two to see what's new and I can't say I'm surprised that nothing seems to have changed.

CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018
Same feeling, amazing game, nice concept and lot of good idea, but the dev doesn't respect his word and from my point of view seek a kind of impossible perfection. Anyway we should keep in mind he is on the top dev for this kind of art. I would prefer a Patreon pleadge at each relase instead of month pleadge, like

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
Autor kills his own game. Not the first time, not the last. Mostly because when you have stable 2k on patreon, you already have no stimul to have constant and often updates. Untill payments drop significantly. Than you start working, but your own interest is lost, so you will fail.

Reactions: Cukrownik

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I know it sucks, but I have faith that we'll see an update soon. Don't be too hard on the dev. :giggle:
Posting dates is a bad practice though as we've seen over and over again, so better go with the old Blizzard mantra of "when it's done" and keep the patreon page alive with plenty of development updates.

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
Its hard to have faith in autor when he have been couhgt lying and manipulating. Mulan lied in discord about relese in last days of december and dissapeared from it, and his last patteon post from febuary 29 manipulated patrons to belive in early March release. Maybe he is not a complete fraud, but he started using their moves.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
I had been pledged to these guys for a few months about a year ago but after zero updates to the game whatsoever and pointless dev blogs that showed no productivity I had to cancel. Haven't looked back and if I could I'd go back in time and stop myself from pledging to begin with.
The art is great and the concept seems intersting however the game is not really good when you look at it from an overall perspective. The map design is terrible and confusing, the writing is boring and the quests are buggy and not fun. Game is basically the exact same as it was a year ago.
Between all the notorious scams from Eromancer, Impure, etc, I'm going to add this one to the list of many for the time being. Maybe in the future if the dev starts showing actual progress and commitment I'll consider repledging but for now I'm going to stick with devs I can trust.

devidevil888

Mar 6, 2020
How do you advance in the New You quest? I just did the first hypno event "Dream" and the breast enlargement event but the other hypno events still say "Under maintenance"

Last edited:

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
How do you advance in the New You quest? I just did the first hypno event and the breast enlargement event but the other hypno events still say "Under maintenance"
You wait till lazy ass mulan finishes remaking 0.4.4 into 0.4.7

ajbeas

Apr 10, 2018
Hello! Someone tell me how to "Find N9 Device"?
I look at for it in all hospital and I don't find it...

Thanks!

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
Hello! Someone tell me how to "Find N9 Device"?
I look at for it in all hospital and I don't find it...

Thanks!
You have to go to the second floor (if i remember correctly) and sleep in one of the beds on the far left. Than you can enter the area on the far right. Have fun!

Reactions: Keffisch

ajbeas

Apr 10, 2018
You have to go to the second floor (if i remember correctly) and sleep in one of the beds on the far left. Than you can enter the area on the far right. Have fun!
I have already slept in the bed on the left, but now I have to find the device and I don't know where it is located.

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
I have already slept in the bed on the left, but now I have to find the device and I don't know where it is located.
It should be at the right of the same area, you should see a metal shutter there which should be openable

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
so should he add one quest per month instead of major updates? The difference between 4.3 and 4.4 was in single legion quest, but last updates were kinda big. Maybe we should give him a chance... yet.

Reactions: victkh

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I had been pledged to these guys for a few months about a year ago but after zero updates to the game whatsoever and pointless dev blogs that showed no productivity I had to cancel. Haven't looked back and if I could I'd go back in time and stop myself from pledging to begin with.
The art is great and the concept seems intersting however the game is not really good when you look at it from an overall perspective. The map design is terrible and confusing, the writing is boring and the quests are buggy and not fun. Game is basically the exact same as it was a year ago.
Between all the notorious scams from Eromancer, Impure, etc, I'm going to add this one to the list of many for the time being. Maybe in the future if the dev starts showing actual progress and commitment I'll consider repledging but for now I'm going to stick with devs I can trust.
I think you should go back in time even further and prevent your father from… No, forgive me comrade, I almost lost my temper. If you do not like my writing - you should not play my game at all, it’s just not your cup of tea. The only reason I’m doing this is because it’s fun to me, writing is the most important aspect of my game, so if it is “boring” to you, I suggest you stop torturing yourself and just find a way to acquire at least some resemblance of good taste.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes