Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
I see he talks a lot about the gym. That isn't all that there's in the update, right? To be honest I was more hyped for the "what you decide in the New You facility (breast reduction/enlargement, lips and so on) is gonna alter interactions/dialogues" part, I hope I didn't misinterpreted it.
I too would like more continuation with the New You stuff, but he did implement the Gym A LONG time ago and there was just nothing there. Just a guy telling you to fuck off. Very rude.

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE

id368

Oct 19, 2017
Mosfilm is not accessible without cheat in 0.4.6. with cheat u can noclip to bus or tp to studio... nothing new there

thenonemans

May 29, 2017
So what version of the game actually has playable content from the past year, such as Mosfilms, benevolence training and the other New you stuff?

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
4.4 was the last one before they started to redo things.
... which - after quite a long wait - lead to the terribly disapointing update "Welcome Party" in May/June 2019. When I saw that, I thought the game was dead and done.

Then, despite frustration spreading, in November 2019, an update emerged, which actually was just another frustrating downgrade compared to what was finished before they decided on the remake. When I saw that, I thought the game was dead and done.

So, in a nutshell, this is why many people out here lost patience with the devs of this basically great game.

Trying to be fair, the rework of the artwork seemed to be kind of necessary, and then there was a big discussion about the new artwork which might have slowed the progres as well.

Having really enjoyed playing version 4.4. I am totally in favour of the dev continuing and finishing the game, but for an outstander it seems impossible to get why there is (so much) less content in the game than before after all this time.

Then again I am glad that they keep working on it. Still, all in all it's pretty annoying to follow this project. I wish Fresh Mulan and "Defenestration" all the best.

thenonemans

May 29, 2017
4.4 was the last one before they started to redo things.
After downloading and finishing 4.4 I must agree their is more content, entire finished quests and maps that aren't in the newest version. What I found strangest was that in 4.6 I finished "New you" quest and yet I could do more things in the facility in the 4.4version even though I couldn't actually finish the quest in that one.

I must say though I much prefer the the art work that is their in 4.6 but a year to not even be back where the game was is ridiculous.

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
After downloading and finishing 4.4 I must agree their is more content, entire finished quests and maps that aren't in the newest version. What I found strangest was that in 4.6 I finished "New you" quest and yet I could do more things in the facility in the 4.4version even though I couldn't actually finish the quest in that one.

I must say though I much prefer the the art work that is their in 4.6 but a year to not even be back where the game was is ridiculous.
Well, right now if you exclude mosfilm, which was kinda shitty, they cut out 3 scenes in new you and added another 3 scenes on second floor and in toilet.

thenonemans

May 29, 2017
Well, right now if you exclude mosfilm, which was kinda shitty, they cut out 3 scenes in new you and added another 3 scenes on second floor and in toilet.
The second floor for me was identical minus the room you sleep in and having access to basement to finish quest. What toilet and second floor scenes are you referring?

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
The second floor for me was identical minus the room you sleep in and having access to basement to finish quest. What toilet and second floor scenes are you referring?
Getting caught after sleep on second floor. And scenes in "club" the same place were you work as a waitress.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
I do believe the only flaw this game has is the RPG instability. Even if it's not the dev's fault, having 2-3 hours thrown away from an unexpected crash is very off-putting.

All else is amazing. Even the sense of humor, I died at the hobo pigeons.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes