jonL

Jul 24, 2017
well, there is always a black market, but in the real one(ussr), they were quite limited in the means to get the loan back/scam someone since ussr was quite a police state.
Yeah, hadnt considered black market. But its kinda not in theme with setting. Accountant in "kassa vzaimopomoshi" will be both autentic and funnier.

torridpencil

Feb 20, 2020
Interesting as despite being a game based on a Soviet regime, this story presents us with many evils of capitalist society, for that emphasis on such superficial things as the need for cosmetic surgeries and idiotization by the media.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I really hope the release notes will show something worth waiting for. My most wanted features are linked to the dialogues\interaction changes depending on the body variables (breast sizes, lips surgery and so on)

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
I really hope the release notes will show something worth waiting for. My most wanted features are linked to the dialogues\interaction changes depending on the body variables (breast sizes, lips surgery and so on)
From what I could tell from some of the patreon polls, there might be new outfits in the next update. Alongside some piercings as well as tattoos. I'm hoping that there's more New You content to play through as well.

Reactions: Lyphrus

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
Most likely there will be gym, with new clothes, ass expansion and public sex. I dont think there will be more than a couple of scenes with some alterations since mulan made full dive into patreon milking regime.

Reactions: KonD:R and ggthx

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
Most likely there will be gym, with new clothes, ass expansion and public sex. I dont think there will be more than a couple of scenes with some alterations since mulan made full dive into patreon milking regime.
Just out of curiosity, what was his production like before doing his "patreon milking regime"?

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
Just out of curiosity, what was his production like before doing his "patreon milking regime"?
Stable updates once a month, 1-3 scenes each. Instead of patreon poll shiet piercing content he was adding main quest chain.

Reactions: Ashkun

KonD:R

May 13, 2019
Progress Report

Greetings! Here’s what’s up:

We won’t make it till tomorrow, and so I will show you what caused the hold-up this time around (it’s gropings system).
I know it sucks, but we have our hands tied - it’s just not ready and I can’t finish my part of the required work in time. If it helps - I’m spending every minute awake working on the game, no parties for Mulan until it’s ready.

Of course I will extend our “warranty” - I will make a public post explaining that everyone who pledged over the last three month can DM me and get v0.4.7. Due to my severe lapse of judgement (Making this update a giant one, instead of splitting it into three or four smaller ones) I feel like I owe everyone that much.

Now, what’s causing our delay?

Greetings! Here’s what’s up:

We won’t make it till tomorrow, and so I will show you what caused the hold-up this time around (it’s gropings system).
I know it sucks, but we have our hands tied - it’s just not ready and I can’t finish my part of the required work in time. If it helps - I’m spending every minute awake working on the game, no parties for Mulan until it’s ready.

Of course I will extend our “warranty” - I will make a public post explaining that everyone who pledged over the last three month can DM me and get v0.4.7. Due to my severe lapse of judgement (Making this update a giant one, instead of splitting it into three or four smaller ones) I feel like I owe everyone that much.

Now, what’s causing our delay?

P.S: Our new expression (bottom right Kira) - It’s meant to look like she’s biting her lower lip, and I’m not sure if I managed to convey that, so please tell me what you think.

On top of our new “five staged” squatting event (fifth stage is a customisable and repeatable version) We have new Katya groping (which I teased a while ago), one gym “set up” groping with multiple choices, four unique gym events (body writings, self grope and two male gropings). And four repeatable and randomized versions of said events with two random partners.

When you’ll complete the gym's main storyline (around 4 ingame days), you will unlock an option to choose what to wear (gym normal, gym revealing and naked) at the locker. This, along with body writings will be what you’ll see in all gym events.

All our new text is as complex as our new art, because gym is accessible right at the start of the game. It has only one requirement - 10 Lust, but it’s bypassable by fetishes (Kira just won’t refuse if she has them), it’s only there due to Kira having no reason to humiliate herself at the gym - she does all of the “gym stuff” because she personally wants to. Text references fetishes, quest completion, whether or not Kira has “Red Kira” or even “Lenn-Y”, intelligence, lust and some aspects of Kira’s appearance. Oh, and it has choices on top of that.

Because of that and the fact that gym gropings have over 60 pages of text - It felt wrong for us to use just one pose of Kira ("V.2" from the picture). That’s why I’ve drawn more, as you can see on the teaser( "V.3" from the picture ).

The problem and the reason behind the delay is all the customization.

Example:
Each arm exists for each breast size, both Kira’s arms and male arms. We’re only including two breast sizes in v0.4.7 (first and third). but it’s still a lot of work - 16 arms. At this point of development, we need hundreds of pictures for our events, which is sometimes a had thing to do, especially when you’re limited by “time”.

That’s what I mean when I say “I just need to edit and save pictures” - I have to draw their variations for each possible physical change.

Right now I need to draw 6 arms for “red hood man”, add shadows to some poses, and make sure that everything is layered properly. The poses are already drawn, they have all they need - breasts, hips, lips, tattoos, piercings, hair, expressions, arms, gym outfit, body writings, Katya and One out of two “groping” dudes are also complete.

How much time will it take? - I think just a couple of days, but I’m always wrong.

I need to finish editing and saving new art, which shouldn’t take a lot of time (I hope). Besides that, we’re good to go. I hope and believe that it will only take a couple of days for us to finish it. But, due to us working on a “deadline” I chose to spoil what we’re doing in this post to hopefully reassure you that we’re working.

We really do not have any ill intentions, so I will repeat myself here again - I will make a public post explaining that everyone who pledged over the last three month can DM me and get v0.4.7.

Everything we’re doing is absolutely necessary for our game - it’s our vision, we really care about it and we really want to be able to complete it, which is impossible without your financial, creative and moral support. So thank you all for tolerating our weirdness, poor management choices and our completely random release schedule!

ARLASKY

Oct 19, 2018
One day. An update will come. Then hopefully the next month we'll get the new "new you" content. Hopefully.

Jan 21, 2018
Example: Each arm exists for each breast size, both Kira’s arms and male arms. We’re only including two breast sizes in v0.4.7 (first and third). but it’s still a lot of work - 16 arms. At this point of development, we need hundreds of pictures for our events, which is sometimes a had thing to do, especially when you’re limited by “time”.

That’s what I mean when I say “I just need to edit and save pictures” - I have to draw their variations for each possible physical change.
I told you about permutations, bro! I told you! I tell everyone about permutations and they never listen. How can you just ignore archdemon Permutos - bringer of extra work, destroyer of free time, ruiner of relaxed work days?

Anyway. Screens look fantastic. Really looking forward to the release.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes