DD2

Feb 10, 2019
bug: when swimming in the lake naked, no option is provided after character make themselves clothes. the option to leave water is only present after you practice swimming /swim further out then back.
If MC has low exhibitionism, won't come out the water as long is there people around. i got trap in the water at the start of the game even after making seaweed cloth. had to wait after sun was down to get out the water, the alternative is going to the docks but it's risky there to travel back home. In the lake you have to wait till sun is down too

Speaking of bugs: (yes i was crazy enough to start a new game to check this out)
The path to the deep forest is till blocked till you learn "shortcut to the lake" by getting A in history. Yes you can reach grade A in history a week or so before the science fair, demands commitment in history class, but will be good if you could access the deep part of the woods like you could before the bug: like this: go with classmates from school to the lake and then from the lake to the deep woods, how it is now don't think much people will be able to complete the mushroom assignment, or ever get to know this is possible to complete if they don't reach grade A in history before the science fail.

Reactions: xiaoas

NanakoAC

Mar 25, 2018
I might have found an exploit. I managed to win a fight against a lizard by using both hands to pull my underwear up while using my legs to kick it.

It got stuck in a loop of just pulling the underwear down again each turn without doing anything else, and i could get free attacks forever until i did enough damage via kicking to win

Reactions: Vrelnir

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Just a question, will the game have a option to strip completly on a sex event? Because there is only an option to put aside, but not strip completly. Would be fun with high exhibitionism or corruption levels.

Something like mindbreak or addiction (according to the levels of arousal) would be quite fun in dialogues. There are other stuff like not being able to resist (like when having eyes staring on the forest) in case your levels are too high, but that would require a different kind of programming instead of only working on the text.
The option to strip completely during sex is planned. I agree it would be fun with high exhibitionism. I think of the Innocent state brought on by low awareness to be a form of mindbreak. I might expand it in the future.
Slimes??? Where???
There's a big slime in the old sewers, and smaller slimes in the storm drains. You can also find them in the bath like shineryuverus says. They require the Hallucinations trait.
aaaa, oh! so there will be a back ground story of the town that explain why people are all tainted? guess it hasn't been implemented yet? but it will be eventually, right?

but if "something" make the people tainted, doesn't this also make the MC tainted as well? i mean the babies are tainted just by being born by a tainted mother, right?

the game is now harder for the pure path now because refusing to drink turns to be a bratty attack and that angers the attackers. Seems now will be harder to remain pure, because angry attackers disable the MC by brutal force and rape. what i mean is MC can't remain pure by being submissive and endear their attacker so they don't turn violent anymore, but to avoid breast milk so your purity wont drop will endanger you even more... hmmm... ...okay... i get it, the game is designed so to make it harder on MC if you choose to remain pure. okay... I can accept that, but darn it! drinking breast milk seems so much fun >.<*

Can you de-transform from being an Angel to a demon without the trauma of the fallen angel state?
I plan to flesh out the town's backstory more thoroughly, aye.

You can become a demon without the fallen angel state. You'll need to lower purity until your angel tf disappears, then continue to lower it until you start turning into a demon. It's harder than going the fallen angel route though.
bug: when swimming in the lake naked, no option is provided after character make themselves clothes. the option to leave water is only present after you practice swimming /swim further out then back.
Thanks for the heads up.
If MC has low exhibitionism, won't come out the water as long is there people around. i got trap in the water at the start of the game even after making seaweed cloth. had to wait after sun was down to get out the water, the alternative is going to the docks but it's risky there to travel back home. In the lake you have to wait till sun is down too

Speaking of bugs: (yes i was crazy enough to start a new game to check this out)
The path to the deep forest is till blocked till you learn "shortcut to the lake" by getting A in history. Yes you can reach grade A in history a week or so before the science fair, demands commitment in history class, but will be good if you could access the deep part of the woods like you could before the bug: like this: go with classmates from school to the lake and then from the lake to the deep woods, how it is now don't think much people will be able to complete the mushroom assignment, or ever get to know this is possible to complete if they don't reach grade A in history before the science fail.
There's something wrong with the way exposure is handled at the lake. Looking into it.

As for the bug preventing you from reaching the lake, I've been unable to replicate. I start a new game, join the teenagers after school, head south, enter the forest, and I'm able to continue to the deep forest as intended. Is anyone else having this problem?
will watersports/urophagia fetish content ever be added? Or is that something the author is against?
It's not my thing, but there may be a place for it. It's in the maybe pile.

Last edited:

iball

Aug 4, 2017
Could an outfit at the clothes store be added to buy complete sets of school clothes? I am also stuck where my trauma is so high that doing anything that is supposed to decrease trauma is making no change. Doesn't matter if I hang with Robin (Persecute or Break Down), goof off in class, or meditate.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The option to strip completely during sex is planned. I agree it would be fun with high exhibitionism. I think of the Innocent state brought on by low awareness to be a form of mindbreak. I might expand it in the future
I'm sorry but I didn't understand quite well the selected phrase. You meant that innocence of the character will be used as a form of mindbreak? If yes then I like it.

I was mentioning something like "refusing" (saying to stop) into not resisting (saying to slow down) and then asking for it (feeling good), you know, like having levels of mindbreak. But the innocence of MC is doing looks quite nice as well.

Just a sidenote, I know it's asking too much (sorry), and I know it will only probably be added when the main mechanics are there (if it's added), but having higher increase of corruption when both and enemy climax at same time (or even being a condition itself for the mindbreak to happen) would be a nice addition. Some manga and game stories work like that and gives a lot depth to the story.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Could an outfit at the clothes store be added to buy complete sets of school clothes? I am also stuck where my trauma is so high that doing anything that is supposed to decrease trauma is making no change. Doesn't matter if I hang with Robin (Persecute or Break Down), goof off in class, or meditate.
Promiscuous, exhibitionist and deviant acts are the fastest way to reduce trauma. If your promiscuity is still low you can flirt or seduce at the pub.
I'm sorry but I didn't understand quite well the selected phrase. You meant that innocence of the character will be used as a form of mindbreak? If yes then I like it.

I was mentioning something like "refusing" (saying to stop) into not resisting (saying to slow down) and then asking for it (feeling good), you know, like having levels of mindbreak. But the innocence of MC is doing looks quite nice as well.

Just a sidenote, I know it's asking too much (sorry), and I know it will only probably be added when the main mechanics are there (if it's added), but having higher increase of corruption when both and enemy climax at same time (or even being a condition itself for the mindbreak to happen) would be a nice addition. Some manga and game stories work like that and gives a lot depth to the story.
Aye, that's right. I know the sort of corruption you mean. The idea behind promiscuity, exhibitionism and deviancy is to pressure the player to make increasingly depraved decisions in order to maintain some semblance of control. It's a form of corruption, but not really mindbreak. Innocence is different, in that it can be forced on the PC to an extent, and doesn't require them to exercise agency.

Don't be sorry! I do want to add some unique effect to cumming at the same time as NPCs. I've enjoyed it in other games. I'm not sure what form that will take though.
i looked all over the old sewer and never found a big slime
I forgot to mention that the big slime also requires hallucinations. You find it when failing to open the ticking safe in time.

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat

iball

Aug 4, 2017
Promiscuous, exhibitionist and deviant acts are the fastest way to reduce trauma. If your promiscuity is still low you can flirt or seduce at the pub.
Thank you, I appreciate that advice. But I am confused as to why the actions that clearly state (-Trauma and --Trauma) do absolutely nothing but acts that do not even mention trauma decrease it. Is it that when trauma is like 90% filled that they are programmed to no longer work but they will work fine if I was like sub 50%?

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
catgirl bra still not automatically being replaced, also any chance of getting an umbrella or somthing to keep dry in rain in the future?

Last edited:

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
I use the android version, the bugs here are different than in the PC version? for me, the deep wood glitch it's always present. and the progress lines are always grey. no matter what.

iball I think the better you have the control bar the bigger the trauma will fall. so do the therapy with robin or whatever when your control is the highest.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
There's something wrong with the way exposure is handled at the lake. Looking into it.
Dunno if that was intended:
I could strip on the shore, go into the water and swim but couldn't get back to shore without donning some plants.

Droderon

Jan 5, 2018
View attachment 273271

Overview:
You play as a young student living at an orphanage. You must make some quick cash to keep living at the orphanage or bad things happen. *Most fetishes are optional.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-22
Release Date: 2019-07-22
Developer: Vrelnir -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Android: - - -
Others:

Extras: -

View attachment 175740 View attachment 174862 View attachment 264737
Hi :3 I really felt in love with this game I'm from Germany :3 I would love to translate the game in German. With your pleasing I could do that for you.
Greetings keep going you're doing an amazing job ❤

iball

Aug 4, 2017
iball I think the better you have the control bar the bigger the trauma will fall. so do the therapy with robin or whatever when your control is the highest.
So I spent 24+ hours at the pub whoring myself and my trauma dropped by like 10ish%. My control is maxxed and even doing stuff with Robin does less than 5% trauma drop. When I went to school, I noticed my stats went up enough so I can masturbate in class now. I figured you can Masturbate and then stop, then do it again. My trauma dropped to 20% after a day of doing this.

I really really really don't get it. A) from a gameplay perspective why doing acts that say (-trauma) do less trauma reduction than acts that do not mention it. and B) from a realistic perspective, how does whoring myself and masturbating in class drop my trauma?

I also want to state to everyone that I am really enjoying this game. I am just at a point where I was so laser focused at doing something I didn't notice my trauma got so high and it made it difficult for me to continue for a bit.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi :3 I really felt in love with this game I'm from Germany :3 I would love to translate the game in German. With your pleasing I could do that for you.
Greetings keep going you're doing an amazing job ❤
Try contacting the developer here:
Developer: Vrelnir -

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
So I spent 24+ hours at the pub whoring myself and my trauma dropped by like 10ish%. My control is maxxed and even doing stuff with Robin does less than 5% trauma drop. When I went to school, I noticed my stats went up enough so I can masturbate in class now. I figured you can Masturbate and then stop, then do it again. My trauma dropped to 20% after a day of doing this.

I really really really don't get it. A) from a gameplay perspective why doing acts that say (-trauma) do less trauma reduction than acts that do not mention it. and B) from a realistic perspective, how does whoring myself and masturbating in class drop my trauma?

I also want to state to everyone that I am really enjoying this game. I am just at a point where I was so laser focused at doing something I didn't notice my trauma got so high and it made it difficult for me to continue for a bit.
Lol , if you don't know, lowering trauma is HARD, that is the thing actually, remember MC mental health depends on your actions and how to make him stay sane in this vicious world of depravity. My advise for you is to better keep a save in case you get heavy trauma, things that grant heavy trauma is rape that get to penetrate the MC in any of his tender parts, worst thing out there are gang bangs and tentacle monsters (if you don't know how to fight them). you can get gang bang if Whitney takes you to the docks, if you dance in the brothel and audience get carnal desire over MC and tentacle monsters are at the sea, though one is protecting the lichen in the lake.

you have to commit to keep trauma in the blue zone or have no trauma at all, once you are in danger zone "purple trauma" the game really gets dangerous for MC, you have only two options, load a previous save or grind your way out the danger zone... If your trauma gets to red (i have never gone there) you end up in the asylum, i don't know what happen there because have never been send there. I guess you do therapy till you are okay to leave?

If you are like me you will do it the hard way, Stop doing any grinding and take therapy with Robin (best), Doreen (random chance if you show up in her English class drench in cum, after this she will be available for therapy will be every day at 4PM in her house) and Dr. Harper (faint wile you are on the streets of the town, random chance you end in the hospital, but the catch here is that if you have a criminal record, police will take you to the pillory and that will increase trauma in most of the cases, after this therapy session will be ONLY on Fridays at 5PM). your daily activities should be only going to school and back (with Robin) and try to keep stress low too, because if you go to sleep with stress in purple, MC will wake up with no stress but a lot of trauma. Once you are back at the safe zone in trauma (blue) you can continue the game.

Hope it helps! if you don't have patience with this game your MC you will end in asylum, hospital or dead! ...naah kidding MC don't die, he is immortal like a highlander. he don't die even not knowing how to swim and rape by cathulu in the ocean.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrelnir
4.50 star(s) 179 Votes