ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Hi Vrelnir !
I just checked checked out the 0.2. The new clothing is awesome!

Dead on target I stumbled over 2 glitches:

I saved after character creation and loaded in a new browser. That got the combat tutorial skipped. First I ignored it. I know it anyway. But later on I noticed I'm also missing the starter kit pepper can. And that's not so nice...

When I got some money I went to the shopping center to admire all the shiny new clothes. Tried on almost everything. Bought me some basic equipment.
And somehow ended up in underwear, no money and all the clothes sent home.
I don't remember what I did exactly but at one point the "try on" did not return my old clothes.

I think an access to the wardrobe/locker right there in the shopping center would be nice and would also solve this glitch.
It would also allow to check the inventory and rearrange the clothing sets.
With all these new options it is hard to remember what you have already and how many of it.

Reactions: Vrelnir

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Yay! update, thanks! (\^o^/)

8ik9ol Confirmed, you try , you get another color, buy, but you get "default" color, way to avoid this bug, don't try since you enter the cloth store, select color, buy you get the color you choose.

the kinda run slow on android in this update.
Confirmed as well for me, there seems to be la 2- 4 second lag choosing ANY command on android now, its really bothersome, specially saving. you need to be careful wile saving so to don't be pushing buttons wile the transition screen or you may load an old file or erase a previous file with the new save.

Also about the wood bug: i can't check if the bug path to the woods is accessible now. don't have a old save to check as i erase the one i had by accident (lag) after the update, but even if it's not fix, you can still make it on time for the mushroom science project if you get to History grade A (focusing on lesson every day, studding on the library and studding before enter classes as you wait for winter to arrive) to learn then the shortcut to the back of the woods one week or so before science fair, you just need to visit the forest every day to be collecting the WOLF mushroom at least once a day.

Tannin00 Storm drain is accessible by the man hole drain system, be careful! as you may fall into to the canal and end up in Morgans domain or way out there in the sea, only a problem on the later is if you swimming grade is low. BTW Catulu (tentacle monster) is easily beatable if you milk those tentacles that are giving you a hard time.

Reactions: Slurmp13

Scars Unseen

Jan 2, 2018
Wow. So far, I've played and deleted a lot of HTML games.
This is a terrible disaster.
Isn't it impossible to back up because there are no save files?

Still, other HTML games are normally saved.
Yeah, when it happened to me, it was gradual. Like a game here and there wouldn't let me use all of the save slots, then every new game would only let me use the first 3, then finally even auto-saves wouldn't work. I imagine it varies by the size of the save itself, but if you're getting the error now, you're bound to start seeing it more often if you don't address it.

I don't think there's a way to backup saves other than to go into each game individually and save to disk. A good habit to get into would be to save to disk every time you're "done" with the game before moving on to another. Since most HTML games are WIP, I don't really worry too much about it since new versions often break compatibility or add new content from the beginning, but if I had a particularly grindy game I wanted to keep my progress on, that's what I'd do.

Last edited:
Reactions: skyline_pj

NanakoAC

Mar 25, 2018
When you're in doggy style, there's a nice feature where worn clothes are shown on the character, and you can see them being gradually removed with each step

But for some reason this isnt present when lying on your back. A lying character always shows naked regardless of worn stuff.
Please fix this, its a really great feature

TanukiDanuki

Jan 31, 2018
Seems like the undefined boy/girl bug happened again for me, haven't tried with dolphins yet, but it happens when multiple wolves are in line for ravishing the MC. I'll edit this post if any update on a particular trigger for it.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Hello, this replay to complement what i write earlier today:

Can someone confirm if there a problem with angel transformation and the purity stat in the new update? for some reason my MC purity start dropping and didn't do anything for this to happen (i mean like; losing MC virginity, letting NPC cum inside or making MC cum inside others, etc) the only thing i did was to put a chastity belt so to do that part of the game at least once, will remove it but now can't confirm... already change back to my previous update because:

Android players game braking bug for me turn to be the lag, this 3 - 4 seconds delay after inputting any command starts to get old fast, believe me... it turn from bearable to plain annoying. hope it can be fix T_T

The other bug i spotted before changing back was the lost of accessories (hat, neck, glasses, stockings, shoes) if you pick any complete dress from your wardrobe (didn't try other stuff) all your accessories disappear, your underwear stays though. In a personal note, i liked more how the dresses where arranged before, now is too long to get to change accessories, i mean you got to scroll A LOT down. Can android players have the old menu back please? my fingers get tired of scrolling over the screen. ^~^U Thanks!

Last edited:

Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
Got a bug when doing multiple people they became tentacles
To me that sounds like a feature! ;)

When you're in doggy style, there's a nice feature where worn clothes are shown on the character, and you can see them being gradually removed with each step

But for some reason this isnt present when lying on your back. A lying character always shows naked regardless of worn stuff.
This hasn't yet been implemented for lying-down because the lying-down position is new and still having features filled in... such as stripping. Vrelnir is working hard, adding things in every update for lying down!

Reactions: Vrelnir

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
I am trying the PC version and there is no lag (i don't play in PC though so booo) but notice this bug on first combat, with only one attacker, the antagonist don't become tentacles but the animation of tentacles show for some odd reason.

View attachment 353712

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
As always an amazing update so far! Keep up the great work!

However, the try-on-feature in the clothing shop could need a little optimizing:
After you try something on, the color choice changes back to default. If you choose to buy it now, it's NOT the color you're currently wearing. So, other players: at least be warned.

Additionally the colors of some colthes seem buggy:
Yellow color of the babydoll is super bright. Tangerine of the babydoll is normal yellow.
But most importantly:
The second color of the striped panties will always be red, no matter what I choose.
So currently I can't buy blue-white-striped panties anymore T_T (At this state I think this game is unplayable! Refund please!)
EDIT: The above bug only occurs with the try-on. So the blue-white-striped panties are still wearable outside the changing booth. :giggle:
Thank you!

Thanks too for the bug reports. I'm glad striped panties are still working, and will try to get them working with the try-on feature too.
Great game, love the addition of male MC, waiting for futa MC now. ;)

Saw an itsy-bitsy info error: "You feel self-conscious about the lewd warmth within you as you climb to your knees." was told to me, a male character after I dropped my load into a woman's ass.
I'm glad you like it. That's technically not a bug, the "lewd warmth" refers to your feelings of arousal, not to semen. It's perhaps a poor choice of words though. I didn't foresee this combination of events.
Thank you very much for taking the trouble to answer me. And sorry for the inconvenience, I was wrong, since the one that was complicated was the one facing drain Ocean. But I already found a way to achieve it without losing anything or almost nothing, in the same way and again, thanks for your time to read me.
You're welcome. I should have known it was the drain lichen you wanted. I forgot the journal entry mentions the sea.
the kinda run slow on android in this update.
Aye. Someone helped me make changes to reduce the size of save files, to help stop that awful bug that prevents saving. I've posted a link to a new Android version at the bottom of this post, which I hope will improve things. Sorry for the bother.
Because you can't wait for the changing rooms to be empty after the swimming lesson, as a boy with breasts, you'll always be subjected to detention afterwards.
Bit of a bummer really..
You should be able to use the girls' changing room if your breasts are that large. Clothes stored in one changing room can now be retrieved in the other. Doesn't make sense, but avoids gameplay problems.
It never appeared to me that a HTML game could be so much fun!:p
Some personal suggestions:
press space to close traits tab
option to purchase books to read at home
option to view exact stat numbers when hovered with mouse
I'm glad to hear that! Thank for the suggestions.
Its nice to see the author active, i have a question. Seemingly an important one, but i couldn't find it in the FAQ

How can the PC's gender be changed ? Permanantly, transforming genitalia too. Is there a surgical option? Some magic or drugs?
lordcruxis is right. There is no PC gender change yet.
View attachment 353712

Thanks for letting me know. The tentacles broke containment and are running rampant.
Hi Vrelnir !
I just checked checked out the 0.2. The new clothing is awesome!

Dead on target I stumbled over 2 glitches:

I saved after character creation and loaded in a new browser. That got the combat tutorial skipped. First I ignored it. I know it anyway. But later on I noticed I'm also missing the starter kit pepper can. And that's not so nice...

When I got some money I went to the shopping center to admire all the shiny new clothes. Tried on almost everything. Bought me some basic equipment.
And somehow ended up in underwear, no money and all the clothes sent home.
I don't remember what I did exactly but at one point the "try on" did not return my old clothes.

I think an access to the wardrobe/locker right there in the shopping center would be nice and would also solve this glitch.
It would also allow to check the inventory and rearrange the clothing sets.
With all these new options it is hard to remember what you have already and how many of it.
Glad you think so!

Thanks for the bug reports. Did you activate debug mode on the save that skipped the combat tutoral?

A wardrobe at the clothing shop would solve a lot of issues. I do worry having one in the middle of town would detract from the danger of losing your clothes. That said, there are already lots of clothes there, you just need to buy or steal them. Perhaps I should add a wardrobe, and make accessing the clothing shop while exposed more dangerous.
Yay! update, thanks! (\^o^/)

8ik9ol Confirmed, you try , you get another color, buy, but you get "default" color, way to avoid this bug, don't try since you enter the cloth store, select color, buy you get the color you choose.

Confirmed as well for me, there seems to be la 2- 4 second lag choosing ANY command on android now, its really bothersome, specially saving. you need to be careful wile saving so to don't be pushing buttons wile the transition screen or you may load an old file or erase a previous file with the new save.

Also about the wood bug: i can't check if the bug path to the woods is accessible now. don't have a old save to check as i erase the one i had by accident (lag) after the update, but even if it's not fix, you can still make it on time for the mushroom science project if you get to History grade A (focusing on lesson every day, studding on the library and studding before enter classes as you wait for winter to arrive) to learn then the shortcut to the back of the woods one week or so before science fair, you just need to visit the forest every day to be collecting the WOLF mushroom at least once a day.

Tannin00 Storm drain is accessible by the man hole drain system, be careful! as you may fall into to the canal and end up in Morgans domain or way out there in the sea, only a problem on the later is if you swimming grade is low. BTW Catulu (tentacle monster) is easily beatable if you milk those tentacles that are giving you a hard time.
You're welcome! Thanks for the information.

Ryan Waxx is correct. Clothing art for missionary is being worked on.
Seems like the undefined boy/girl bug happened again for me, haven't tried with dolphins yet, but it happens when multiple wolves are in line for ravishing the MC. I'll edit this post if any update on a particular trigger for it.
Found the problem. Hopefully it'll be properly fixed next time. Cheers.
Hello, this replay to complement what i write earlier today:

Can someone confirm if there a problem with angel transformation and the purity stat in the new update? for some reason my MC purity start dropping and didn't do anything for this to happen (i mean like; losing MC virginity, letting NPC cum inside or making MC cum inside others, etc) the only thing i did was to put a chastity belt so to do that part of the game at least once, will remove it but now can't confirm... already change back to my previous update because:

Android players game braking bug for me turn to be the lag, this 3 - 4 seconds delay after inputting any command starts to get old fast, believe me... it turn from bearable to plain annoying. hope it can be fix T_T

The other bug i spotted before changing back was the lost of accessories (hat, neck, glasses, stockings, shoes) if you pick any complete dress from your wardrobe (didn't try other stuff) all your accessories disappear, your underwear stays though. In a personal note, i liked more how the dresses where arranged before, now is too long to get to change accessories, i mean you got to scroll A LOT down. Can android players have the old menu back please? my fingers get tired of scrolling over the screen. ^~^U Thanks!
Drinking breast milk lowers purity. Could that be the cause of your purity dropping?

I've had help putting together a fix for the Android lag problem:

Let me know how it works.

I'll think about a way to resolve the scrolling problem too. Your accessories should only disappear if you're wearing a set that has those accessory slots empty, or you're missing the accessories they require. You can define new sets at the bottom of the wardrobe. Sorry for the trouble.

Morep

Aug 28, 2018
I saw that sometimes the offenders grind you down with their heels. Effectively doing shoejobs or footjobs.

But we can't plead for them or grind their shoes/feet back. Do you think it will be a feature in the future?

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I saw that sometimes the offenders grind you down with their heels. Effectively doing shoejobs or footjobs.

But we can't plead for them or grind their shoes/feet back. Do you think it will be a feature in the future?
I admit I haven't considered actively grinding against them. It might become a thing.

What do you mean by plead?

Reactions: Slurmp13

Morep

Aug 28, 2018
I admit I haven't considered actively grinding against them. It might become a thing.

What do you mean by plead?
I mean could submissive characters plead for certain actions? Like positions (cowgirl, doggystyle etc) from their dominant partners? Or even plead to be released or just a begging action in general? Some sadistic characters might enjoy the sight of our character on their knees for example (praying/begging.)

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Glad you think so!

Thanks for the bug reports. Did you activate debug mode on the save that skipped the combat tutoral?

A wardrobe at the clothing shop would solve a lot of issues. I do worry having one in the middle of town would detract from the danger of losing your clothes. That said, there are already lots of clothes there, you just need to buy or steal them. Perhaps I should add a wardrobe, and make accessing the clothing shop while exposed more dangerous.
I tried to reproduce the tutorial issue. It did not happen. (of course)
But since you mention Debug Mode. Now I remember another issue the first time I tried 0.2.x: during character creation the whole options panel was gone!?
So may be it was an issue with leftover SugarCube-state from 0.1.x? Forget it until it occurs again...

As for the clothes shop:
  • If you break in at night, you can steal anything anyway. So having access to the locker is not much of an advantage. Accept for the crime-points you would not collect.
  • During the day you can enter the shop naked through the roof. And you are right, having free access to the wardrobe would be to much of an advantage. Grab a towel and run or "pay" an entrance fee to the shop would be possible. Or sneak in and risk beeing detected?
  • Some info about the inventory would be helpful. Even if you have no access to it. Adding the number of items you have already to each item would be possible. But idk if that's easy or a lot of work.
Some additional ideas during the day, something like:
"Try On" → ("Run" or "Sneak Out")
"Steal" → "Steal" → ("Run" or "Sneak Out")
with increasing risk of detection and more and more serious repercussions.
Or work for compensation? Or "work"? There is already the manequin-event. That could be reused and expanded.

Reactions: Arkus86

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I mean could submissive characters plead for certain actions? Like positions (cowgirl, doggystyle etc) from their dominant partners? Or even plead to be released or just a begging action in general? Some sadistic characters might enjoy the sight of our character on their knees for example (praying/begging.)
Aha, I understand. I want to add more options to influence NPC behaviour. Right now it's a little too rng dependant.

I'm not against adding more context to the lines spoken by the PC when using the plead action.
I tried to reproduce the tutorial issue. It did not happen. (of course)
But since you mention Debug Mode. Now I remember another issue the first time I tried 0.2.x: during character creation the whole options panel was gone!?
So may be it was an issue with leftover SugarCube-state from 0.1.x? Forget it until it occurs again...

As for the clothes shop:
  • If you break in at night, you can steal anything anyway. So having access to the locker is not much of an advantage. Accept for the crime-points you would not collect.
  • During the day you can enter the shop naked through the roof. And you are right, having free access to the wardrobe would be to much of an advantage. Grab a towel and run or "pay" an entrance fee to the shop would be possible. Or sneak in and risk beeing detected?
  • Some info about the inventory would be helpful. Even if you have no access to it. Adding the number of items you have already to each item would be possible. But idk if that's easy or a lot of work.
Some additional ideas during the day, something like:
"Try On" → ("Run" or "Sneak Out")
"Steal" → "Steal" → ("Run" or "Sneak Out")
with increasing risk of detection and more and more serious repercussions.
Or work for compensation? Or "work"? There is already the manequin-event. That could be reused and expanded.
I'll keep an eye out for anything that could have caused a bug like that.

Thanks for your thoughts. I can see how displaying the number of items you already own would be helpful.
My game run better now, Thanks Vrelnir!

any plan's for the next update?
I'm glad to hear that. You're welcome!

Another school project is planned for the next update. It'll begin shortly before the science project ends.
so i seem to be having issue with moving my head to their chest even though the game says it's very easy to do
I believe there's an issue caused by nipple biting. Once you've bitten one, you can become forever branded as a nipple biter, and no one trusts you to go near their breasts. Despite having no way to know you've bitten one previously. They conveniently forget when they shove your face closer themselves though. Should be fixed next update.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Vrelnir Thank you very much for fixing the lag issue in such short notice for android players! you're the best! (\^o^/) game flows much better now.

You where right, drinking breast milk lowers purity... NUUUUU!!! TT__________________________TT (EXTREME sad face) it shouldn't because is not like cum... you see... if the MC eats cornflakes for breakfast and adds cow milk from the carton, this should lower purity as well, I mean, it is the same principle! you are drinking milk from a mammal, and what abount babies? will they go to hell for breast feeding? naha! ...what i mean is, breast feeding shouldn't lower purity one bit *nods* please make this happen!

Speaking of nonsense things, well not nonsense but things that really hurt you... if you play hard mode i mean, when you pray in the temple for salvation, the nuns there are VERY horny and molest MC when praying like all the time. can i request the random encounter here be tune down a bit? so the pray have a little more effect? i understand there is maybe no big deal in regular play-through, but in survival mode, (hard mode) your trauma, stress and control don't recover over time, so the only method you have to lower awareness and get a bit of control back is by pray for salvation. So when your awareness is deep, but your trauma is hi, this encounters with the nuns/monks REALLY mess you up harshly, this encounters turn up to be worst than cathulu and gang bang rape at the brothel combined ^^U
((Am glad we have a savior better than the equivalent of God in this game when things with trauma steep up, and that one is Robin, is there an Angel in this game that is Robin for sure.))

I will be playing to see if i spot any bugs

Last edited:
Reactions: xiaoas and Slurmp13
4.50 star(s) 179 Votes