DD2

Feb 10, 2019
I start a new game and encounter a bug that affects the mushroom science project (the one that gives the best reward IMHO and IS the hardest of them all to achive, maybe this is the real reason i like it though...) endear with teachers, lows delinquency and gain status among peers)
you see, before you get good grades in history to find the quick path to the lake, you could go with your peer students to the lake in a group tour starting at 3PM (15:00) at the school, then at the lake go to the forest and then go deep to find the wolf mushrooms (who can only be found in the deep part of the woods, its hard because it triggers the "Someone is hunting you event" witch will take you out the main game for a wile, so you could return to the lake and return with them safely AND start collecting the mushroom for your project. THE BUG is now if you go with tour classmates to the Lake you CAN??T access the deep parts of the wood, and you have to know the shortcut after reaching A grade in history which mostly is at the last week before the science fair. at this moment is EXTREMELY hard to get the mushroom as this ones show up very rare, you get like 19 wolf encounters,/ striped of your cloth and Jason Voorhees/Cujo encounters before getting a darn wolf mushroom now. (I had to cheat and spend an entire night with unlimited pepper spray and cloth with over 800 damage points to get 5 mushrooms in one night. (hence there for the importance to go to the deep wood since the start of the assignment

In resume the bug is
1) you can't access deep woods if you go with classmates to the lake anymore v0.2.0.3 (really bad)
2) you can't access deep woods if you go from the start of the woods to the lake either v0.2.0.3 (really bad)
3) you can only access the deep forest AFTER learning the secret path way to the lake , and sometimes you can't enter deep woods if you enter the lake first. and sometimes you do, i don't know why but it happen to me.

Other things that bother me but aren't bugs.
a) Don't know if it was just bad luck but seems the random % chances to get wolf mushrooms have decrease TOO MUCH!!!
b) Forrest is a literal cloth blender. (not so bad but) a way to prevent end naked in the streets of the town is by getting naked, hiding your cloth at the lake and enter the forest nude, but this makes MC vulnerable... or cheat make the cloth over 800 hit points. I did this with a pair a denim pant, a leotard and a turtle neck top i call "Forrest cloth". the last one is a cheat though, maybe grant a sewing/repair cloth option available later one?
c) maybe too much to ask, but there should be a option to escape Eden and black wolf as this two encounter really mess up with your normal game play (go to school, get better grades, learn to swim, dance, etc) ,you can't win this dudes unless you have 4 canisters and use them all on them at once (ON each!) so literally you will need infinite canister of pepper spray to beat them every time. your character is tiny and if you don't want to play this part of the game yet a "escape" button or a "hide" button like with Morgan will be greatly appreciate.

speaking of which i find 3 canister of paper spray
1) given at start of the game by a pedestrian who saw your first encounter
2) found in Elk street compound after reaching there by pick poking people in coconut street/hide in car, the club street.
3) after swimming against current in the sewers, avoiding Morgan (A - B grade in swimming?)
4) ?
4th one must be really hard to get or maybe hidden in some part of the game i haven't been yet, like the asylum everybody ask about.
...I assume there only 4 as this is what it takes to defeat Cujo and Voorgees at the woods.

other thing that may come in handy is the ability of MC to MAKE refills of the peeper spray, Maybe Kaylar can give MC the formula? because 2.5K Landry is too costly and Elk is risky AND slow as it's only one per day. you need 4 days of braking the law/ be rich, to go in the woods to defeat either Eden or black wolf. and the only reason to defeat this two is because you are actually doing something that requires you to keep in town, like the science fair/ protecting Robin, getting better grades to improve your stats) of course you can just simply sheet, but again it's cheating.

BTW i am not sure if Robin will "brake" wile you are kidnap by Eden or the Wolf, (as you are not around to pay Baily) the logic tell me that if you are away for a week or two Baily will brake Robin as MC didn't honor the agreement to pay on her/his behalf. however ! i can be mistaken and the game simply ignore this fact.

Anyway, thanks for reading, and very sorry for my bad grammar and misspell words, English not my main language and i almost learn it on my own...

Last edited:

stepidbesterd

Oct 11, 2017
Vrelnir when do you think (if at all possible) you could add the option for double penetration? I'd be most looking forward to multiple people being able to use the mouth aswell. (Think of like a blowbang scene)

Also is there any particular reason that the limit of people in sex scenes is 6?

Captain Ping

Jun 2, 2018
Vrelnir when do you think (if at all possible) you could add the option for double penetration? I'd be most looking forward to multiple people being able to use the mouth aswell. (Think of like a blowbang scene)

Also is there any particular reason that the limit of people in sex scenes is 6?
That is already in the game. You can get DP'ed in all holes.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Cant believe a 2mb file could be this addicting .
That's amazing to hear. Thank you!
I start a new game and encounter a bug that affects the mushroom science project (the one that gives the best reward IMHO and IS the hardest of them all to achive, maybe this is the real reason i like it though...) endear with teachers, lows delinquency and gain status among peers)
you see, before you get good grades in history to find the quick path to the lake, you could go with your peer students to the lake in a group tour starting at 3PM (15:00) at the school, then at the lake go to the forest and then go deep to find the wolf mushrooms (who can only be found in the deep part of the woods, its hard because it triggers the "Someone is hunting you event" witch will take you out the main game for a wile, so you could return to the lake and return with them safely AND start collecting the mushroom for your project. THE BUG is now if you go with tour classmates to the Lake you CAN??T access the deep parts of the wood, and you have to know the shortcut after reaching A grade in history which mostly is at the last week before the science fair. at this moment is EXTREMELY hard to get the mushroom as this ones show up very rare, you get like 19 wolf encounters,/ striped of your cloth and Jason Voorhees/Cujo encounters before getting a darn wolf mushroom now. (I had to cheat and spend an entire night with unlimited pepper spray and cloth with over 800 damage points to get 5 mushrooms in one night. (hence there for the importance to go to the deep wood since the start of the assignment

In resume the bug is
1) you can't access deep woods if you go with classmates to the lake anymore v0.2.0.3 (really bad)
2) Don't know if it was just bad luck but seems the random % chances to get wolf mushrooms seems to have decrease
3) Forrest is a literal cloth blender. (not so bad but) a way to prevent end naked in the streets of the town is by getting naked, hiding your cloth at the lake and enter the forest nude, but this makes MC vulnerable... or cheat make the cloth over 800 hit points. I did this with a pair a denim pant, a leotard and a turtle neck top i call "Forrest cloth". the last one is a cheat though, maybe grant a sewing/repair cloth option available later one?
4) maybe too much to ask, but there should be a run for your life option to escape Eden and black wolf as this two encounter really mess up with your normal game play (go to school, get better grades, learn to swim, dance, etc) ,you can't win this dudes unless you have 4 canisters and use them all on them at once (ON each!) so literally you will need infinite canister of pepper spray to beat them every time. your character is tiny and if you don't want to play this part of the game yet a "escape" button or a "hide" button like with Morgan will be greatly appreciate.

speaking of which i find 3 canister of paper spray
1) given at start of the game by a pedestrian who saw your first encounter
2) found in Elk street compound after reaching there by pick poking people in coconut street/hide in car, the club street.
3) after swimming against current in the sewers, avoiding Morgan (A - B grade in swimming?)
4) ?
4th one must be really hard to get or maybe hidden in some part of the game i haven't been yet, like the asylum everybody ask about.
...I assume there only 4 as this is what it takes to defeat Cujo and Voorgees at the woods.

other thing that may come in handy is the ability of MC to MAKE refills of the peeper spray, Maybe Kaylar can give MC the formula? because 2.5K Landry is too costly and Elk is risky AND slow as it's only one per day. you need 4 days of braking the law/ be rich, to go in the woods to defeat either Eden or black wolf. and the only reason to defeat this two is because you are actually doing something that requires you to keep in town, like the science fair/ protecting Robin, getting better grades to improve your stats) of course you can just simply sheet, but again it's cheating.

BTW i am not sure if Robin will "brake" wile you are kidnap by Eden or the Wolf, (as you are not around to pay Baily) the logic tell me that if you are away for a week or two Baily will brake Robin as MC didn't honor the agreement to pay on her/his behalf. however ! i can be mistaken and the game simply ignore this fact.

Anyway, thanks for reading, and very sorry for my bad grammar and misspell words, English not my main language and i almost learn it on my own...
I'm thinking about ways Eden and the wolf could be avoided. I think adding an option to hide is the way to go, but I'm not sure about the details. Should it have a chance to succeed based on skulduggery and body size?

You're right that another pepper spray is in the asylum. I plan to add another way to access it. I've considered letting you make your own refills, perhaps using the school's science room. There is a fifth pepper spray too. It's found by
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Robin isn't punished if you fail to pay their debt once you've taken it on. That might change in the future, but for now I felt it was too punishing.

Thanks for letting me know about the forest bug. I must admit I'm perplexed by it. What happens if you follow the students to the lake, but try to enter the forest?

AndrewDK is right that you can be DPed in the sense that you can be anally, orally and vaginally penetrated at the same time. Two (or more) cocks in one hole isn't in yet, but it's planned. Not sure when to expect it. I want to give a bit more focus to combat/sex improvements like that going forward, but there's lots to do in other areas as well. So much I want to do!

There's a code limitation that prevents more than 6 people being involved in a single sex scene. It's something that will change when the way NPCs are generated is overhauled. I'd like audiences to have different degrees of engagement, with some hanging back with phones, but others stealing gropes or getting more involved. Currently NPCs in the audience are more abstract than the ones that can touch you, due to the aforementioned limit on how many proper NPCs can be tracked at once.

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
I'm thinking about ways Eden and the wolf could be avoided. I think adding an option to hide is the way to go, but I'm not sure about the details. Should it have a chance to succeed based on skulduggery and body size?
I feel that simply hiding should be a risky choice at best - the wolf would be able to smell you, while Eden might be able to track you.
Maybe combined with a way to mask your scent (possibly locked behind some skill/trait, or lower effect without it?) and/or some RNG for the direction of wind for the wolf, option to spend some time covering your tracks for Eden... You could even have the weather impact your chances, but that might be too convoluted.
The PC could forgo any preparations to hide faster, or run the risk of being found before they are ready by thoroughly preparing themselves/their hiding place.

Just a few thoughts on the matter that floated to the surface just now...

Reactions: Vrelnir

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Arkus86 Very interesting indeed, however, I don't want to put too much burden on how to code the game for this to work, it should be as simple as it works 100% of the time or it works 0% , (EDIT: or works 50 - 70% of the time if your grind up your stats) that's it. but yes a Hide andRun option will work ...even if this sounds like " that is not possible, wolf can smell and eden can track" but i will explain later what I think will work, keep reading :)

@velrnir Wow thanks! Thanks for that hint on 5th one. I could had never imagine. Well if i think about has sense as hunters enter forest with pepper spray to make bears runs away, and there bare tracks all over the forrest, only no bears other than the one on that cave. .@

Robin isn't punished if you fail to pay their debt once you've taken it on. That might change in the future, but for now I felt it was too punishing.

Thanks for letting me know about the forest bug. I must admit I'm perplexed by it. What happens if you follow the students to the lake, but try to enter the forest?
About Robin and MC debt to Baily if he is gone:

It's a cruel world , and with Robin MC will have a reason to return to town if any. but yeah i guess will be way too harsh on most players if after returning, Robin is in a trauma like state, even if its totally logical this is the case because you didn't pay Baily ... My suggestion is maybe you can have a debt on Baily instead before Robin ends in trauma? like "okay you been away x weeks you pay me next week X or ELSE!" (X will be the amount of weeks you didn't pay base on how much she wanted from you the week you disappear, for example, the week you went missing, Baily wanted 3000, you was miss 3 weeks, this means Baily want you pay her 9K + 3K = 12000 by that weekend as she is counting this week as well) If not Baily be sending both robin on you MC to some rich dudes orgy, or something worst that that, so you either pay or agree with the punishment scenario, here your MC will be rape to oblivion together with Robin making Robin all trauma drama as if she was unable to pay Baily on time. Also maybe with Eden and the wolf MC can find treasures and stuff to sell and ensure will have enough founds by the time he returns and so pay Baily? the logic option will be to pay of course! or else Trauma for Robin and MC

About the bug:
yes, the bug happens if you go with students from school to the lake and then try to enter Forrest and choose option to go deeper, it just don't go deeper it stay near the lake as the option of the lake keep showing above (when you go deeper in the forest the option of LAKE vanish from the menu, meaning you are actually away of the lake by now and deeper in the forest by then)
I repeat wat i said before: the bug prevent you access to the deep woods BEFORE learning the shortcut to the lake:
1) you can't access deep woods if you go with classmates to the lake anymore and return to forest to go deeper v0.2.0.3 (really bad)
2) you can't access deep woods if you go from the start of the woods to the lake either v0.2.0.3 (terrible !!! no wolf mushrooms! D: )
3) you can only access the deep forest AFTER learning the secret path way to the lake , and sometimes you can't enter deep woods if you enter the lake first. and sometimes you do, i don't know why but it happen to me twice.

To bypass this glitch you have to take shortcut and then go deeper (without entering the the lake) BUT YOU NEED TO LEARN THE SHORTCUT AND YOU LEARN IT ALMOST THE LAST FEW DAYS BEFORE THE FAIR (history grade A) SO IMPOSSIBLE TO ACCOMPLISH UNLESS YOU CHEAT ( will test if you can with a new save though to see if it's possible to acomplish without cheating and reall stabbing yourself focusing on history class and studing in the library, but again this is almost like cheating too...)

TL/DR: this is BAD because the science project requires you to access the deeper part of the forest from the beginning of the assignment BECAUSE how hard it is to find those darn wolf mushrooms , and there 5 you need to find. (have to tell its very rewarding to find one so i kind of like the hard to find thing) SO you can only access the wolf mushrooms AFTER you learn the short cut to the lake having better grades in history and i mean A grade, still is random because you can either get the passage to the sewers from the school OR the shortcut to the lake , in this game through i had the bad luck the short cut to the lake was the LAST passage MC learn, 3 days before the science fair. I got A in history by only focus on lessons from day one and it still took me up to the last week before the science fair (history was in A wile the others where around C because i had to socialize in order to get a better status in school, seems this prevents you getting bully more often) So when i figure out i FINALLY had access to the shortcut was 3 days before the science fair, with no time had to cheat make cloth with over 800 hit points and unlimited pepper pray to deal with Eden and Black wolf. enter the forest after school on a Thursday and spend all the rest of the day and night to find all 5 wolf mushroom, MC vanish 2 times of exhaustion and stress on Friday evening and was taken to the police and put on a pillory to the next day then went to science fair after getting release and win the darn prize presenting the mushroom project. But still after all that i have the grim thought that i accomplish that by cheating, so not as rewarding if i had early access to the deeper part of the woods from start of the game. It is important to be able to go to the lake THEN to the deeper part of the forest as the lake is a safe zone you can go if Eden and/or the black wolf are upon you. you can always return to the lake and return safely to town with your fellow students. End TL/DR

About ways to escape Eden/Black wolf (suggestions) :

Hide/Run from Eden or the back wolf shouldn't be grinding banded on the first 3 weeks the game start, i mean to have the assignment done for the science project at least. Also my MC is Tiny , I always choose this size as its the one who presents more struggles in the game. but i guess others will want a bigger size if they go on the defiance path and want to dominate. So... maybe just a HIDE/Run option?

And yes, I know, people will go on like:

"aha! you can always run/hide from this character so what is the point?"
here is the thing i said waaaay up there: you can 100% successfully hide/run from them ONLY BEFORE the science fair, AFTER the science fair this option wont be, well... "an option" anymore, because Eden and/or the wolf develop a way to catch you learning from past experience if you like, so even having this options they wont work anymore as you will get 0% chances to succeed. and they will always catch you and take you with them from this point. pretty cool huh? ...no? ....okay maybe 50 - 70 chances of escaping (if you grind up your stats)

yeah i know, people will then be like:

"How can MC hide/ run away Eden/wolf if they can track/smell you"
MC can hide, near a bee hive (this big guys are allergic to bees / hate bees)
MC can hide in mud, like swartzeneger in predator
MC can hide in a flower patch (disguise odor/ or flowers has potent hallucinogen which make wolf /Eden aware better stay away this flowers )
MC can hide inside a bear cave (eden/wolf will think you be dead and wont risk to challenge a bear for you)
MC can run up to the outskirts of town, Wolf/Eden wont track you inside town (also MC is smaller and can squeeze through the thicket better than the Big Guys can, so is an advantage to be tiny in this case (i mean tiny not because you choose that size at start up, but snall in comparation to Eden and Black Wolf )

...After science fair: "Big Guys catch me now?)
They solve how to get rid of bees and catch you
They solve to check the mud carefully with paws or stick to catch you
They pay more attention to the dents you did on the flowers to catch you and not MC scent, OR! flowers make MC hallucinate and disclose themselves foolishly
They challenge the bear because MC ass is totally worth it.
They now place a trap (another wolfs block your way, or a physical trap made by Eden) which catch you before MC get to the town.

Other questions that people may ask...
"why i could escape Eden and wolf at early stage of the game and now i can't?
well because the science fair mushroom project

"but i never did the mushroom project"
well too bad! that was the best project to present! Muahahaha!

Another less coded option will be to make Wolf and Eden appear only AFTER the science fair, like Avery does. I guess this will be even easier... right? less fun than all i said before but easier to code; however I don't know how important may be for other players to get the Stockholm syndrome so early in the game... But again this could be like stage two in the game, the only thing though is there is really nothing that can encourage the player to go in the Forrest after the science project, maybe get the black box but if you already did then there is really no reason to return to the forest... maybe there will be a reason like for example using mushrooms to make the formula for the pepper spray? and i mean only 1 because wolf mushrooms are way hard to find! ...well if you have 4 canisters that will be 4,,, oh darn it! maybe another reson?

Sorry for writing so much with my bad English, i just want to explain the best i can, thanks!

Last edited:

Sartain

Jul 4, 2017
I feel that simply hiding should be a risky choice at best - the wolf would be able to smell you, while Eden might be able to track you.
Maybe combined with a way to mask your scent (possibly locked behind some skill/trait, or lower effect without it?) and/or some RNG for the direction of wind for the wolf, option to spend some time covering your tracks for Eden... You could even have the weather impact your chances, but that might be too convoluted.
The PC could forgo any preparations to hide faster, or run the risk of being found before they are ready by thoroughly preparing themselves/their hiding place.
Maybe you could make anti-scent spray in the school science room with high enough science skill, and mask your scent with it

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018

A beginner protection of sorts then, I could get behind that, but I'm still not convinced about the "all or nothing" design. I'm not saying it would be bad per se, just that I would still like at least some chance of escape, even if it's flat X% chance or something.
Too much coding burden is a valid concern though.
The choice of hiding places sounds like a nice flavour and I like the debt idea as well.
Maybe you could make anti-scent spray in the school science room with high enough science skill, and mask your scent with it
Not sure how difficult that would be to implement and how would it work (maybe temporarily disable the wolf/bestiality encounters?), but it might be a possibility.

Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
Wouldn't pepper spray be effective at masking your scent from animals? And it's already in the game.

For Eden, you may have to apply it more directly...

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I understand many people want pregnancy in game, but having it without other main mechanics would make the game rushed, and would create a bigger effort to work on it when adding those mechanics patch after patch.

Not to mention that having pregnancy without menstrual cycle and birth control would seem a bit off. Ideology In Friction is a game that actually applies these mechanics pretty well for example.

Finally, it would probably imply some minor stuff like fertilization scenes and animations to be polished, as well other stuff I don't even remember or know about.

Taking all this into account would be an huge amount of work. Would be fun yes, but I would rather be patient than having a game rushed. Vrelnir's judgement kept the game fun till today, so I'll wait.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
In my humble opinion, I don't want pregnant to be honest, This because there is always the moral issue of what to do with the baby later. better to leave this stuff for RL drama and not an entertaining game, again its ONLY my opinion ....on less! is pregnant by tentacle monster :D to later lay eggs you can either eat to boost perks like in C.O.C. or hatch to let free on the ocean to steep up encounters with tentacle rape monsters... you be rape by your children though... ;;;@~@;;; you know? forget that last part... maybe cum-flated belly as alternative people will mistake as pregnancy? that will be hilarious!

Reactions: Decaro

neinnein

Aug 26, 2017
In my humble opinion, I don't want pregnant to be honest, This because there is always the moral issue of what to do with the baby later. better to leave this stuff for RL drama and not an entertaining game, again its ONLY my opinion ....on less! is pregnant by tentacle monster :D to later lay eggs you can either eat to boost perks like in C.O.C. or hatch to let free on the ocean to steep up encounters with tentacle rape monsters... you be rape by your children though... ;;;@~@;;; you know? forget that last part... maybe cum-flated belly as alternative people will mistake as pregnancy? that will be hilarious!
Well I guess when it's implemented there will be an option to turn it off

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
turning off the option wont turn off the moral dilemma, but who am i to judge? i guess there can be ways to short this trough... and speaking of options, male MC don't get pregnant... i guess they can make pregnant other NPC like Robin or Kyler if they are girls... but for player MC will be only for girls MC, So! if we are going to get excursive perks for girls, please allow me to ask for exclusive perks for boys MC:

Wet Dreams:
nocturnal emissions or wet dreams is a must! this because currently MC wakes up at the peek of arousal and under this circumstances Baily will insta win all the time if you dare to fight her. currently there is no way to beat Baily waking up; yeah i know only if you choose hyper sensitivity ...but still , you enter the fight, you cum, its over... You got to get at 12AM with low arousal if you want to challenge her. BTW, wet dream should give trauma just like how the game currently deals with spontaneous cumming on the street, but, shouldn't this act helve stress instead? i mean your cumming...

Self Cum bath:
this is sort of associated with the one above: If a boy MC cums spontaneously on the street cum SHOULD spread over himself and be count as the game deals with others cum over MC tummy, tights, feet, hands, chest, face , etc, and will be fun to deal with this and how many body parts on our MC (main character) are affected depending on how many hours the MC has stay without cumming. so yes morning nocturnal emissions SHOULD be the most messy ones. and MC will be drenched in his own body fluid the rest of the day unless he takes a bath. (because let's face it, who takes a bath in the game? and how takes half an hour to bath? ) and again i think spontaneous cumming should reduce stress but maybe that will make the game easier?

...this is all i can think of for boy MC, maybe someone can suggest other things? like egg pregnancy by tentacle monster?

oh! yes! also:

Futa character:
for what we discuss above a futa character will be literally the hardest to control because will be able to get pregnant and will be drenching themselves in their own cum, a futanari character will need a warning for starters that choosing this character will literally make your game ultra hard nightmare mode.

Last edited:

Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
An event that might be funny/interesting is if the chastity belt goes horribly wrong and becomes a stimulation belt... perhaps a third kind of parasite penetrates your hole(s)... For a character without a chastity belt, it begins as a minor annoyance... you automatically pull it out before it grows large enough to deflower or even stimulate you. But if it gets under your belt, you can't get at it until you remove the belt, and perhaps removing the belt gets harder... as the parasite merges with the belt, the belt begins to regenerate damage, grows around your genitals stimulating them, and finally randomly attacks you sexually.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Degrees of Lewdity 0.2.1.0 is out on my blog. It's a diffuse update, and adds a variety of improvements. It includes new Leighton scenes, different breast sizes for female NPCs, and breast feeding in encounters. It also includes a couple of new traits, new options when catcalled at school, a "Try on" option at the clothing shop, and makes a bunch of other improvements to art, clothing, and in general.

Arkus86 Very interesting indeed, however, I don't want to put too much burden on how to code the game for this to work, it should be as simple as it works 100% of the time or it works 0% , (EDIT: or works 50 - 70% of the time if your grind up your stats) that's it. but yes a Hide andRun option will work ...even if this sounds like " that is not possible, wolf can smell and eden can track" but i will explain later what I think will work, keep reading :)

@velrnir Wow thanks! Thanks for that hint on 5th one. I could had never imagine. Well if i think about has sense as hunters enter forest with pepper spray to make bears runs away, and there bare tracks all over the forrest, only no bears other than the one on that cave. .@

About Robin and MC debt to Baily if he is gone:

It's a cruel world , and with Robin MC will have a reason to return to town if any. but yeah i guess will be way too harsh on most players if after returning, Robin is in a trauma like state, even if its totally logical this is the case because you didn't pay Baily ... My suggestion is maybe you can have a debt on Baily instead before Robin ends in trauma? like "okay you been away x weeks you pay me next week X or ELSE!" (X will be the amount of weeks you didn't pay base on how much she wanted from you the week you disappear, for example, the week you went missing, Baily wanted 3000, you was miss 3 weeks, this means Baily want you pay her 9K + 3K = 12000 by that weekend as she is counting this week as well) If not Baily be sending both robin on you MC to some rich dudes orgy, or something worst that that, so you either pay or agree with the punishment scenario, here your MC will be rape to oblivion together with Robin making Robin all trauma drama as if she was unable to pay Baily on time. Also maybe with Eden and the wolf MC can find treasures and stuff to sell and ensure will have enough founds by the time he returns and so pay Baily? the logic option will be to pay of course! or else Trauma for Robin and MC

About the bug:
yes, the bug happens if you go with students from school to the lake and then try to enter Forrest and choose option to go deeper, it just don't go deeper it stay near the lake as the option of the lake keep showing above (when you go deeper in the forest the option of LAKE vanish from the menu, meaning you are actually away of the lake by now and deeper in the forest by then)
I repeat wat i said before: the bug prevent you access to the deep woods BEFORE learning the shortcut to the lake:
1) you can't access deep woods if you go with classmates to the lake anymore and return to forest to go deeper v0.2.0.3 (really bad)
2) you can't access deep woods if you go from the start of the woods to the lake either v0.2.0.3 (terrible !!! no wolf mushrooms! D: )
3) you can only access the deep forest AFTER learning the secret path way to the lake , and sometimes you can't enter deep woods if you enter the lake first. and sometimes you do, i don't know why but it happen to me twice.

To bypass this glitch you have to take shortcut and then go deeper (without entering the the lake) BUT YOU NEED TO LEARN THE SHORTCUT AND YOU LEARN IT ALMOST THE LAST FEW DAYS BEFORE THE FAIR (history grade A) SO IMPOSSIBLE TO ACCOMPLISH UNLESS YOU CHEAT ( will test if you can with a new save though to see if it's possible to acomplish without cheating and reall stabbing yourself focusing on history class and studing in the library, but again this is almost like cheating too...)

TL/DR: this is BAD because the science project requires you to access the deeper part of the forest from the beginning of the assignment BECAUSE how hard it is to find those darn wolf mushrooms , and there 5 you need to find. (have to tell its very rewarding to find one so i kind of like the hard to find thing) SO you can only access the wolf mushrooms AFTER you learn the short cut to the lake having better grades in history and i mean A grade, still is random because you can either get the passage to the sewers from the school OR the shortcut to the lake , in this game through i had the bad luck the short cut to the lake was the LAST passage MC learn, 3 days before the science fair. I got A in history by only focus on lessons from day one and it still took me up to the last week before the science fair (history was in A wile the others where around C because i had to socialize in order to get a better status in school, seems this prevents you getting bully more often) So when i figure out i FINALLY had access to the shortcut was 3 days before the science fair, with no time had to cheat make cloth with over 800 hit points and unlimited pepper pray to deal with Eden and Black wolf. enter the forest after school on a Thursday and spend all the rest of the day and night to find all 5 wolf mushroom, MC vanish 2 times of exhaustion and stress on Friday evening and was taken to the police and put on a pillory to the next day then went to science fair after getting release and win the darn prize presenting the mushroom project. But still after all that i have the grim thought that i accomplish that by cheating, so not as rewarding if i had early access to the deeper part of the woods from start of the game. It is important to be able to go to the lake THEN to the deeper part of the forest as the lake is a safe zone you can go if Eden and/or the black wolf are upon you. you can always return to the lake and return safely to town with your fellow students. End TL/DR

Hide/Run from Eden or the back wolf shouldn't be grinding banded on the first 3 weeks the game start, i mean to have the assignment done for the science project at least. Also my MC is Tiny , I always choose this size as its the one who presents more struggles in the game. but i guess others will want a bigger size if they go on the defiance path and want to dominate. So... maybe just a HIDE/Run option?

And yes, I know, people will go on like:

"aha! you can always run/hide from this character so what is the point?"
here is the thing i said waaaay up there: you can 100% successfully hide/run from them ONLY BEFORE the science fair, AFTER the science fair this option wont be, well... "an option" anymore, because Eden and/or the wolf develop a way to catch you learning from past experience if you like, so even having this options they wont work anymore as you will get 0% chances to succeed. and they will always catch you and take you with them from this point. pretty cool huh? ...no? ....okay maybe 50 - 70 chances of escaping (if you grind up your stats)

yeah i know, people will then be like:

"How can MC hide/ run away Eden/wolf if they can track/smell you"
MC can hide, near a bee hive (this big guys are allergic to bees / hate bees)
MC can hide in mud, like swartzeneger in predator
MC can hide in a flower patch (disguise odor/ or flowers has potent hallucinogen which make wolf /Eden aware better stay away this flowers )
MC can hide inside a bear cave (eden/wolf will think you be dead and wont risk to challenge a bear for you)
MC can run up to the outskirts of town, Wolf/Eden wont track you inside town (also MC is smaller and can squeeze through the thicket better than the Big Guys can, so is an advantage to be tiny in this case (i mean tiny not because you choose that size at start up, but snall in comparation to Eden and Black Wolf )

...After science fair: "Big Guys catch me now?)
They solve how to get rid of bees and catch you
They solve to check the mud carefully with paws or stick to catch you
They pay more attention to the dents you did on the flowers to catch you and not MC scent, OR! flowers make MC hallucinate and disclose themselves foolishly
They challenge the bear because MC ass is totally worth it.
They now place a trap (another wolfs block your way, or a physical trap made by Eden) which catch you before MC get to the town.

Other questions that people may ask...
"why i could escape Eden and wolf at early stage of the game and now i can't?
well because the science fair mushroom project

"but i never did the mushroom project"
well too bad! that was the best project to present! Muahahaha!

Another less coded option will be to make Wolf and Eden appear only AFTER the science fair, like Avery does. I guess this will be even easier... right? less fun than all i said before but easier to code; however I don't know how important may be for other players to get the Stockholm syndrome so early in the game... But again this could be like stage two in the game, the only thing though is there is really nothing that can encourage the player to go in the Forrest after the science project, maybe get the black box but if you already did then there is really no reason to return to the forest... maybe there will be a reason like for example using mushrooms to make the formula for the pepper spray? and i mean only 1 because wolf mushrooms are way hard to find! ...well if you have 4 canisters that will be 4,,, oh darn it! maybe another reson?

Sorry for writing so much with my bad English, i just want to explain the best i can, thanks!
You're welcome!

I think you give a good outline of how being away when Bailey demands payment could work. It would give players a chance to pay and avoid unpleasantness despite being away at the time.

Thanks for going into detail about that bug. I agree it's pretty bad. I'll look into it more carefully.

That idea has been floated before, that Eden and the black wolf shouldn't appear until after the science fair. They're pretty extreme scenarios to have thrust on you at the game' start.
Hey Vrelnir. When you said Incubus, You meant a incubus visiting the Male PC right?
I can't remember the context, but if I was referring to something already in the game, I probably meant the PC can become an incubus.
I understand many people want pregnancy in game, but having it without other main mechanics would make the game rushed, and would create a bigger effort to work on it when adding those mechanics patch after patch.

Not to mention that having pregnancy without menstrual cycle and birth control would seem a bit off. Ideology In Friction is a game that actually applies these mechanics pretty well for example.

Finally, it would probably imply some minor stuff like fertilization scenes and animations to be polished, as well other stuff I don't even remember or know about.

Taking all this into account would be an huge amount of work. Would be fun yes, but I would rather be patient than having a game rushed. Vrelnir's judgement kept the game fun till today, so I'll wait.
Thanks for the kind words. Pregnancy will be a pretty involved addition, and I want to make sure the groundwork is in place before I start.
turning off the option wont turn off the moral dilemma, but who am i to judge? i guess there can be ways to short this trough... and speaking of options, male MC don't get pregnant... i guess they can make pregnant other NPC like Robin or Kyler if they are girls... but for player MC will be only for girls MC, So! if we are going to get excursive perks for girls, please allow me to ask for exclusive perks for boys MC:

Wet Dreams:
nocturnal emissions or wet dreams is a must! this because currently MC wakes up at the peek of arousal and under this circumstances Baily will insta win all the time if you dare to fight her. currently there is no way to beat Baily waking up; yeah i know only if you choose hyper sensitivity ...but still , you enter the fight, you cum, its over... You got to get at 12AM with low arousal if you want to challenge her. BTW, wet dream should give trauma just like how the game currently deals with spontaneous cumming on the street, but, shouldn't this act helve stress instead? i mean your cumming...

Self Cum bath:
this is sort of associated with the one above: If a boy MC cums spontaneously on the street cum SHOULD spread over himself and be count as the game deals with others cum over MC tummy, tights, feet, hands, chest, face , etc, and will be fun to deal with this and how many body parts on our MC (main character) are affected depending on how many hours the MC has stay without cumming. so yes morning nocturnal emissions SHOULD be the most messy ones. and MC will be drenched in his own body fluid the rest of the day unless he takes a bath. (because let's face it, who takes a bath in the game? and how takes half an hour to bath? ) and again i think spontaneous cumming should reduce stress but maybe that will make the game easier?

...this is all i can think of for boy MC, maybe someone can suggest other things? like egg pregnancy by tentacle monster?

oh! yes! also:

Futa character:
for what we discuss above a futa character will be literally the hardest to control because will be able to get pregnant and will be drenching themselves in their own cum, a futanari character will need a warning for starters that choosing this character will literally make your game ultra hard nightmare mode.
I do plan to allow male player characters to impregnate female NPCs. You're right that it won't be as mechanically involved as a female NPC becoming pregnant, though. A risk of cumming on yourself would be a good addition. Thanks for the ideas.
An event that might be funny/interesting is if the chastity belt goes horribly wrong and becomes a stimulation belt... perhaps a third kind of parasite penetrates your hole(s)... For a character without a chastity belt, it begins as a minor annoyance... you automatically pull it out before it grows large enough to deflower or even stimulate you. But if it gets under your belt, you can't get at it until you remove the belt, and perhaps removing the belt gets harder... as the parasite merges with the belt, the belt begins to regenerate damage, grows around your genitals stimulating them, and finally randomly attacks you sexually.
The chastity belt can already be comprimised by parasites, but all it does is increase arousal. The effect isn't super strong either. There's certainly room to expand it.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
I don't know if it will have been answered before, but how I know a way to search for words by project or section. I ask and if this causes discomfort, I apologize in advance.

Is there any way to rent a boat or some safer way to get to the point at sea where the flower is collected for the science project?

It is that between the tentacles or the sailors who kidnap you, I can't stop coming to the flower without losing the virginity of some kind or without the stress leaving my poor girl fainted ...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 182 Votes