Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I might have found minor bug with the new breast feeding content: View attachment 351988
Cheers.
I don't know if it will have been answered before, but how I know a way to search for words by project or section. I ask and if this causes discomfort, I apologize in advance.

Is there any way to rent a boat or some safer way to get to the point at sea where the flower is collected for the science project?

It is that between the tentacles or the sailors who kidnap you, I can't stop coming to the flower without losing the virginity of some kind or without the stress leaving my poor girl fainted ...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 352066
There's no way to rent a boat. However, you don't need to go out to sea for the science project. The lichen you want might be beneath the lake in the forest.

Reactions: Slurmp13

8ik9ol

Jun 15, 2017
I made a hair mod and thought I might as well share it with you.
It's supposed to resemble Ruby Rose from RWBY.

To install, just extract the zip inside the game folder.

To get this style, you need to choose:
- red hair
- hazel or light blue eyes
- shoulder length
- straight hair
- flaps as fringe

Alternatively you can load the attached save file with my personal settings.

Have fun!
View attachment 307521 View attachment 307522 View attachment 307527
Just an update on this mod.
Eyes are now untouched, since grey eyes are an option.
Hair for new position is now included. Already tested for V0.2.1.0
View attachment RubyRose.7z RubyRose.png

8ik9ol

Jun 15, 2017
As always an amazing update so far! Keep up the great work!

However, the try-on-feature in the clothing shop could need a little optimizing:
After you try something on, the color choice changes back to default. If you choose to buy it now, it's NOT the color you're currently wearing. So, other players: at least be warned.

Additionally the colors of some colthes seem buggy:
Yellow color of the babydoll is super bright. Tangerine of the babydoll is normal yellow.
But most importantly:
The second color of the striped panties will always be red, no matter what I choose.
So currently I can't buy blue-white-striped panties anymore T_T (At this state I think this game is unplayable! Refund please!)
EDIT: The above bug only occurs with the try-on. So the blue-white-striped panties are still wearable outside the changing booth. :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrelnir

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Great game, love the addition of male MC, waiting for futa MC now. ;)

Saw an itsy-bitsy info error: "You feel self-conscious about the lewd warmth within you as you climb to your knees." was told to me, a male character after I dropped my load into a woman's ass.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Great game, love the addition of male MC, waiting for futa MC now. ;)

Saw an itsy-bitsy info error: "You feel self-conscious about the lewd warmth within you as you climb to your knees." was told to me, a male character after I dropped my load into a woman's ass.
Your character is probably still somewhat aroused... Or still recovering from alcohol... Or aphrodisiacs.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Cheers.

There's no way to rent a boat. However, you don't need to go out to sea for the science project. The lichen you want might be beneath the lake in the forest.
Thank you very much for taking the trouble to answer me. And sorry for the inconvenience, I was wrong, since the one that was complicated was the one facing drain Ocean. But I already found a way to achieve it without losing anything or almost nothing, in the same way and again, thanks for your time to read me.

Scars Unseen

Jan 2, 2018
What is this error?
This error occurs when saving.
So I must use Save to Disk button.
IIRC that error occurs when you have too many saves across all of your HTML games. How many is "too many" and why there is a limit in the first place I don't know, but the only solutions I know of are either to go into every HTML game you've played and delete unnecessary saves or to clear your browser's cache(but this will delete all of your saves, so make backups for games you don't want to lose progess on).

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Because you can't wait for the changing rooms to be empty after the swimming lesson, as a boy with breasts, you'll always be subjected to detention afterwards.
Bit of a bummer really..

xiaoas

Jul 13, 2018
It never appeared to me that a HTML game could be so much fun!:p
Some personal suggestions:
press space to close traits tab
option to purchase books to read at home
option to view exact stat numbers when hovered with mouse

skyline_pj

Feb 25, 2018
IIRC that error occurs when you have too many saves across all of your HTML games. How many is "too many" and why there is a limit in the first place I don't know, but the only solutions I know of are either to go into every HTML game you've played and delete unnecessary saves or to clear your browser's cache(but this will delete all of your saves, so make backups for games you don't want to lose progess on).
Wow. So far, I've played and deleted a lot of HTML games.
This is a terrible disaster.
Isn't it impossible to back up because there are no save files?

Still, other HTML games are normally saved.

NanakoAC

Mar 25, 2018
Its nice to see the author active, i have a question. Seemingly an important one, but i couldn't find it in the FAQ

How can the PC's gender be changed ? Permanantly, transforming genitalia too. Is there a surgical option? Some magic or drugs?

Aug 27, 2018
I see the transformations listed in the wiki, but is there a plain MtF or FtM transformation?
At the moment it's transformation to various demi-humans, Angel, Incubus/Succubus, Doggo, Kitty. More are coming and I believe eventually there will also be a way to change sex in game

4.50 star(s) 182 Votes